Trackmania Nations Forever - unlock old account

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

GillyBeee
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNationsForever

Trackmania Nations Forever - unlock old account

Post by GillyBeee » 25 Mar 2020 00:22

Hello.

I have been playing Trackmania Nations Forever for hundreds and thousands of hours; however, that was many years ago. Now, I would like to refresh old memories and enjoy playing once again with my friends at LAN parties.

The problem is, I forgot my username and password. I literally can't remember what my original username was, and if I try some guesses, I can't match it with any passwords I remember. Of course, I can establish a new account, but I would like to get my progress back and want to try getting credentials for my old account.

Would it be somehow possible for somebody to help me and reset my account?

I have searched many hours for TM/Nadeo support emails/online forms but was not successful. I found this board and decided to share my problem here in a belief I will find some help here.

I can provide much more information (like usernames I have tried guessing and emails I used my life) but don't want to share this publicly here.

Can you please point me to (working) email or some support for Trackmania Nations Forever?

Thank you very much.

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Trackmania Nations Forever - unlock old account

Post by Alinoa » 25 Mar 2020 10:23

Hi,

The support can't help you to retrieve accounts information that's why you didn't find any information for contacting the support regarding Trackmania Nations Forever.
We invite you to create a new account.

Cheers :)
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

GillyBeee
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNationsForever

Post by GillyBeee » 25 Mar 2020 22:21

Why wouldn't they help me? I mean... that is what support is for, but I can't find any contact information. I messaged official Ubisoft support, but so far nobody answered so I was looking for some Nadeo/TM support.

I understand that they can't send me my password because they (hopefully!) don't have it stored as plaintext, but they can reset my password so I can access my account and change it on my own, or they can assign an email to the account and let me change the password via typical online form. I can provide them with a lot of personal information which would assure them that I am an owner of the account.

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 26 Mar 2020 15:45

Hello,

You asked if it was possible to recover your account and we told you it wasn't possible so we invite you to create a new one as you can create free acounts on Trackmania Nations Forever.

Cheers :)
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin