To retrieve your TrackMania United password

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

To retrieve your TrackMania United password

Post by Alinoa » 07 Mar 2011 13:55

Hi all :)

If you enter a valid email address, you can do as follows to retrieve your TrackMania United password:
-When you launch the game, don't select your profile. Click on "create a new Profile".
-click on "I have already an account"
-write your TrackMania United login
-click on "...I forgot my password"
Then your password will be sent.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

SnowblinD
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: To retrieve your TrackMania United password

Post by SnowblinD » 06 Oct 2014 13:13

I have no idea what my e-mail address is and from my many email accounts i cannot find anything related to trackmania.
Who can help me on this, ubi or ??

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 07 Oct 2014 14:23

The Ubisoft support can help you out: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33600
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

911driver
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMO, TMS

Post by 911driver » 20 May 2020 16:29

Doesn't work for me, no mail even after 3 days (I know the correct mail adress). I contacted Ubisoft support. Hopefully they can help me.
Maybe important: I changed the mail address a few years ago, but still have access to online play because I saved my local profile files.

@Alinoa can you confirm that this should still work?

EDIT: it works, but not with web.de and gmx.net mail provider. So if you won't get a mail after a few minutes or even hours, you have to use another mail provider. But for this you need to be logged in the game with the account which password you want to recover.

Ubisoft CANNOT sent you or reset your password. You need the TMU key and have to take a photo of it and then Ubi maybe will tell you the registered mail address and your username.