Unable to spend coppers in TMU Forever (Steam)

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

acetken
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: Unable to spend coppers in TMU Forever (Steam)

Post by acetken » 25 Jun 2008 22:00

Thanks, but I did read the topic. Neither of those numbers was accepted by TMUF. Either my game is borked or the serial accepting computer is off.
-end transmission-

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 13 Aug 2008 04:09

well the distibution via disk and download and of nadeo keys elsewhere is fine
... In old TM United (before forever) Also inputing the serial of a steam account did not work ...but
...copying your profile gbx into the old united and start with steam ... you could create new profile and it would come up with selection of all acc names with serial next to them
...But scince forever when you click new acc it does not it goes to new signup page instead (Nations Related)

So with the old steam version pre patch its possible to find key .. but not after forever (i personally use disk version is easier lol) This is what i can gather .. you will definately have to contact steam as they the "reseller"

I presume they generate there keys with a different algorythem or Nadeo gave them a different one for generation to be secure?? Either way steam keys not accepted in normal installation of tmuf so its defianelty a steam matter

:lovetm

acetken
highway camper
highway camper

Post by acetken » 17 Aug 2008 06:28

Okay. What the effing hell. I've been waiting bloody MONTHS. Can someone please give me a helpful reply?

I have the Steam version of TMUF. I have my serial from the Nadeo file. I have the last three characters of the serial. THEY DO NOT FRIGGIN' WORK!

I've done 3 seperate clean re-downloads of TMUF. So not only have I lost my profile and how far I've come in the game 3 times, but I've logged into my account and cleaned all traces of TMUF off my system. WHERE THE HELL IS MY KEY. This is rediculous...
-end transmission-

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 18 Aug 2008 11:28

ok so if a different pool of serials for steam that are not (seemingly) on the database with nadeo .. nadeo are the people to talk to .. mail them ?? ;)

madflame
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by madflame » 24 Sep 2008 00:43

Have you tried re-downloading the game through Steam? If you have purchased the game via Steam, the credit for you game should still be attached to your account and I assume it has your TM key stored somewhere. I would try doing that, and then when you first login I believe I will show you your TM key?

I'm not sure, just trying to help.

Austin
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by Austin » 17 Jan 2009 19:39

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow this is so sad! :x :x :x

Oh sorry for laughing. :roll:
:cry:

Sorry. I might have to leave. This is just so sad but still i'm :gobananas: .
Yo trackmania HELP CHEATS and More...

http://www.austinchicken.blogspot.com

ronnzz
highway camper
highway camper

Post by ronnzz » 07 May 2009 05:26

yeah i actually seen this one before
:thumbsup:

midhir
highway camper
highway camper
Manialink(s): crossbones

Post by midhir » 20 May 2009 08:32

I have the same problem with the steam version of TMUF. It actually used to work, but it's been several months since I last played. Upon reinstalling the game from Steam I now get this error you describe. The three digits from the key in my nadeo.ini file does not work. Reinstalling does not work. I'm pretty irritated about the whole situation. Anybody have a real solution?

KatoCain
highway camper
highway camper

Post by KatoCain » 05 Oct 2009 05:31

What if you are like me, and have bought the game a second time (through steam the second time that is) but don't have your original player (Online) key that it asks for?

That could be the reason that it won't accept the key Steam gave you (us).

I've Emailed who I believe to be support about this, but have heard nothing. Any ideas?

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 05 Oct 2009 09:37

Here is the e-mail address of technical support : support@tm-united.com.
Did you send a message at this address ?
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

KatoCain
highway camper
highway camper

Post by KatoCain » 05 Oct 2009 14:03

I sent an email to them about the situation, and they told me to email Metaboli about it as it was a CD-key issue.

I emailed Metaboli and am waiting for a response other than the canned ones..

KatoCain
highway camper
highway camper

Post by KatoCain » 05 Oct 2009 14:27

They emailed me back telling me that they couldn't find my order in the database... :grmblz:

What makes this so much worse is I searched through my emails and found my Trackmania Nations Forever Key, but not the United one. Not only that, but now I seem to have 2 keys (The United one that I can't find and the Steam one) and I can't use either... :grmblz:

Not having a good day...

Edit: After finding the Paypal receipt for my purchase, I emailed it to them and this morning they sent me my original key. YAY!

Hani
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Hani » 11 Mar 2010 12:27

KatoCain wrote:They emailed me back telling me that they couldn't find my order in the database... :grmblz:

What makes this so much worse is I searched through my emails and found my Trackmania Nations Forever Key, but not the United one. Not only that, but now I seem to have 2 keys (The United one that I can't find and the Steam one) and I can't use either... :grmblz:

Not having a good day...

Edit: After finding the Paypal receipt for my purchase, I emailed it to them and this morning they sent me my original key. YAY!
Hey ya, i c u fix this problem, could u say step by step how u do this pls ... xd

Hani
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Hani » 19 Mar 2010 22:12

still waiting answer

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Post by Ant » 21 Mar 2010 22:12

Hani wrote:
KatoCain wrote: Edit: After finding the Paypal receipt for my purchase, I emailed it to them and this morning they sent me my original key. YAY!
Hey ya, i c u fix this problem, could u say step by step how u do this pls ... xd
Umm.....
KatoCain wrote: Edit: After finding the Paypal receipt for my purchase, I emailed it to them and this morning they sent me my original key. YAY!
There you go :wink: