HELP! Can't Install TMU ADD-ON?

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

SirSTI
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU, TNF

HELP! Can't Install TMU ADD-ON?

Post by SirSTI » 09 May 2008 17:09

Hi all, this is my first post here and sorry if this question is in the wrong place.

I have just D/L (900Mb) the Free Add-On pack TrackMania United "Forever" and when i goto install it it asks for the "TmUnited install path" and i have pointed to the dirctory where TMU and even tried TMF, it then comes up with TmUnited was not found on this computer.

Thing is i was just playing LOL. I'm running Vista 32Bit and have tried it as Admin also and still no luck same thing comes up. Am i just doing something really stupid or not. Loving this gane so far, just want to install this Expansion pack.

Cheers

s!em
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: ALL

Re: HELP! Can't Install TMU ADD-ON?

Post by s!em » 09 May 2008 17:23

maybe if TMU is open TMUF can't be installed?

SirSTI
highway camper
highway camper

Post by SirSTI » 09 May 2008 17:37

s!em wrote:maybe if TMU is open TMUF can't be installed?
It wasnt open when i tried to install it. I will try again in the morning after a fresh re-boot. The strange thing is, is when it comes up path not find. How can that be when i've played the game.

Thanks for the suggestion though, will et you how it goes.

hpbifta
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by hpbifta » 09 May 2008 19:36

many of us found this can be solved by un-installing TMU and then just re-installing it again update it t0 v2.0.8/v2.0.9 (depends upon OS), then run the TMUF installer. As long as you answer "No" at the approriate time the un-installer won`t delete all your custom data.

SirSTI
highway camper
highway camper

Post by SirSTI » 09 May 2008 20:01

hpbifta wrote:many of us found this can be solved by un-installing TMU and then just re-installing it again update it t0 v2.0.8/v2.0.9 (depends upon OS), then run the TMUF installer. As long as you answer "No" at the approriate time the un-installer won`t delete all your custom data.
Firstly thanks for the speedy reply guys/girls. Also good to see other people have had this problem also and not just some silly goof :roflol: up on my part. I will certainly this when i get some sleep.

Cheers