Nadeo change my server!!!

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Landcruserxv
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Nadeo change my server!!!

Post by Landcruserxv » 18 Apr 2009 17:40

i just get an 90k server, its seem to be track on server that was to short and the server was set back to 50k. i got an msg and should contact on player ingame to fix the server back to 90k when i removed the short track.

i have send pm back to the person i got msg from but nothing happens.

where can i find others to contact or can someone on this board please help me.

the server is fftp 90k server.

please contact me ingame at landcruserxv or msg me on this board.

Flubber

nicomoore0
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: All

Re: Nadeo change my server!!!

Post by nicomoore0 » 07 May 2009 20:49

try changing the dedicated_cfg to the values you want it to be at. Sometimes it does this with me and all I do it edit the dedicated_cfg and all normality resumes! :thumbsup:
C®AżΨ αηηιнιllαтσя ッ

twoeagles
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: tm.

Post by twoeagles » 08 May 2009 07:25

Landcruserxv wrote:i just get an 90k server, its seem to be track on server that was to short and the server was set back to 50k. i got an msg and should contact on player ingame to fix the server back to 90k when i removed the short track. i have send pm back to the person i got msg from but nothing happens. where can i find others to contact or can someone on this board please help me. the server is fftp 90k server. please contact me ingame at landcruserxv or msg me on this board.

Flubber
Flubber, there are 5 ladder server moderators that I am aware of, and I am one of them. Reference thread: viewtopic.php?f=132&t=19635 To reinstate your server, did you contact the mod that reduced it originally? (I don't think it was me, my in-game login is twoeagles). If map length is the issue, simply remove the short maps from the 90k, contact the same person, and they should review and reinstate the server status. If you have already done this with no response, please post here to the specific person (by name) that originated the reduction so they can respond properly. :lovetm

Cheers,
:}{:

Landcruserxv
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by Landcruserxv » 08 May 2009 17:02

some mod have fixed the problem for me, but thanx for answear.