camara Problem

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

densle12
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMO

camara Problem

Post by densle12 » 16 Oct 2009 20:39

im a fan of Trackmainia: Nations Forever, but recently my camera has been doing a weird glitch.

what would happen is, i enter a race then it dose its whole racetrack intro, then it shows the entire racetrack and acts like my camera is on my car?

so my camera is stuck on a glitched spectate mode that i cant turn off, if i can get this fix then i might as well STOP player the game.

please someone help, i love trackmainia

qb-tim
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMO+, TMSX, TMUF
Manialink(s): qb-tim

Re: camara Problem

Post by qb-tim » 17 Oct 2009 08:48

Does this also happen in Solo? Or does it only occur in Multi (Online)?
visit my manialink: qb-timcolor>

Magonator
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TM,TMU,TMUF,TM2,TMT

Post by Magonator » 17 Oct 2009 09:20

You might haave pressed a different view button. When you're in a race, press 1, 2 or 3 on the NUMPAD (important) and it will go back to normal.

hope I helped

qb-tim
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMO+, TMSX, TMUF
Manialink(s): qb-tim

Post by qb-tim » 17 Oct 2009 09:32

Magonator wrote:When you're in a race, press 1, 2 or 3 on the NUMPAD (important)...
Are you sure? I always change camera with the regular number keys (also with laptop where there is no numpad)...

Here's a short overview for the different camera modes:
1: Behind car (far)
2: Behind car (close)
3: Cockpit view (car not visible)
7: Free camera (default; whole track visible - bird's eye view)
visit my manialink: qb-timcolor>

Magonator
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TM,TMU,TMUF,TM2,TMT

Post by Magonator » 17 Oct 2009 14:32

qb-tim wrote:
Magonator wrote:When you're in a race, press 1, 2 or 3 on the NUMPAD (important)...
Are you sure? I always change camera with the regular number keys (also with laptop where there is no numpad)...

Here's a short overview for the different camera modes:
1: Behind car (far)
2: Behind car (close)
3: Cockpit view (car not visible)
7: Free camera (default; whole track visible - bird's eye view)
Oh okay, I didn't know you could also use the numbers above the letters. Thanks for the correction!

Gording
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMSX, TMNF, TMUF

Post by Gording » 17 Oct 2009 16:07

densle12 wrote:<snip>....i enter a race then it DOES its whole racetrack intro, then it shows the entire racetrack and acts like my camera is on my car?

so my camera is stuck on a glitched spectate mode that i cant turn off, if i can get this fix then i might as well stop PLAYING the game.
There are a few servers and software options that when a player limit for the server is reached a small menu appears on the screen, where you must press a "join" before anything can even begin to happen. The menu now changes to show a display where you are in a queue, and at what number. It's easy to see if this is the case, jJust press ESC. If you are shown already in "Spectator" mode, you have not "joined", and you are already likely in a waiting queue. If you cannot find the option on the game screen to "join", just leave and try another server.

Most servers run standard menus and won't confuse, but the rare options do exist that run odd GUI's that require you think a little bit to decypher.