TMNF Wont Load

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

nicholas 001
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

TMNF Wont Load

Post by nicholas 001 » 31 Oct 2010 14:42

I'm new to the forum but not the game. I used to play TMNF everyday but i wiped my hard drive because of this virus that i could not get rid of. My friend wanted me to rejoin and i download it, installed, no issues. Opened it, no issues. I click play.. And problems come in. Image It stops at this screen, a black screen with the lovely "Please wait..." Message. It cant be my computer's spec's, i'll put them here but as i said before I used to be a avid game user of tmnf. Other games work just this one has issues.. Also I do not have a anti-virus to stop it from running, I've completely disabled windows firewall. I've even port-forward hoping it would do something but nothing prevails. I've also spent the last two days going through google pages, almost 100 pages.. Plus i almost got through the whole forum here trying to find someone with the same problem, some people have the same problem just no one helps.. or the suggestions people give don't apply to me as in Turn off you anti-virus. Please help me, if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to tell me.

Sincerely Nicholas.

Amd Athlon 3500+ 2.2ghz
702 Mb ram
Window media center edition 2005
Nvidia 6150le
(My computer does stink i know.. But it used to work just fine)

nicholas 001
highway camper
highway camper

cant play tmnf

Post by nicholas 001 » 31 Oct 2010 19:53

I'm new to the forum but not the game. I used to play TMNF everyday but i wiped my hard drive because of this virus that i could not get rid of. My friend wanted me to rejoin and i download it, installed, no issues. Opened it, no issues. I click play.. And problems come in. It stops at this screen, a black screen with the lovely "Please wait..." Message. It cant be my computer's spec's, i'll put them here but as i said before I used to be a avid game user of tmnf. Other games work just this one has issues.. Also I do not have a anti-virus to stop it from running, I've completely disabled windows firewall. I've even port-forward hoping it would do something but nothing prevails. I've also spent the last two days going through google pages, almost 100 pages.. Plus i almost got through the whole forum here trying to find someone with the same problem, some people have the same problem just no one helps.. or the suggestions people give don't apply to me as in Turn off you anti-virus. Please help me, if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to tell me.

Sincerely Nicholas.

Amd Athlon 3500+ 2.2ghz
702 Mb ram
Window media center edition 2005
Nvidia 6150le
(My computer does stink i know.. But it used to work just fine)

mat1961
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUnitedForever

Re: TMNF Wont Load

Post by mat1961 » 02 Nov 2010 17:50

Hi mate, have you tried to configure Tm down to your computer level, open game icon, click on configure, advanced, on display tab which sould be open, check costom box, preset, medium settings, and try the game again, if it still dont work, then try low settings, Good luck
Nil-Points

nicholas 001
highway camper
highway camper

Post by nicholas 001 » 03 Nov 2010 00:43

Thanks for the reply mat1961, i have done what you told me to do but to no prevail. It still does not work. Any suggestions will work people please suggest :]

Steve_59
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by Steve_59 » 03 Nov 2010 10:16

3 things you can try.
1st, alt-tab to see if your firewall or virus scanner has a message box up asking you to allow TM though the firewall.
2nd, there is a virus scanner, f-secure I think, that is not compatible with TM. You need to have it ask everytime if TM can access the internet or it just blocks it. 3rd, make sure Internet explorer is in online mode. Iy does not matter which browser you use to surf the net, TM uses internet explorers settings. Check under the file menu and make sure offline mode is not enabled.
Wham! BAM! Thank you ma'am!

johnquality
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMS,TMW,TMOdemo
Manialink(s): dont have one!

try reinstalling it.

Post by johnquality » 03 Nov 2010 21:00

try reinstalling it.

have you got the latest version? if you havent DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION then install it

mat1961
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUnitedForever

Post by mat1961 » 04 Nov 2010 19:20

Sorry to hear your still having problems with TM. I've no more sugestions, except maybe to uninstall the thing, do a serch for Tm in your computer, deleat everthing to do with TM you believe is safe to deleat, turn computer off, restart, and then download a new copy of TM, and install that, sounds a bit desprate, but still if theres nothing else, give it a go. once again good luck
Nil-Points