I accidentally made two accounts on my TMU game.. need help

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

flamesterart
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

I accidentally made two accounts on my TMU game.. need help

Post by flamesterart » 23 Nov 2010 00:31

Ok, i had some problems with my computer when i first started it, ( and i should probably mention that i use gametap ) and i couldn't type anything, cause a window below it was messing it up. So, i had to create a new profile, and i couldn't log into my original profile from nations. Flamesterart is my name. Is there any way i can merge the profiles so that i can use the verification code on the correct profile, and actually be able to go online with TMU, cause i can't seem to be able to make another online account for the second profile.

Terron
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: all full+some betas

Re: I accidentally made two accounts on my TMU game.. need h

Post by Terron » 23 Nov 2010 18:21

Config->Use multiple profiles

flamesterart
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by flamesterart » 24 Nov 2010 00:16

tried changing that. It didn't work, but I'll try again. thanks.

Racemaniac
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: all
Manialink(s): racemaniac

Post by Racemaniac » 24 Nov 2010 07:17

i'm sorry, but once you've attached the key to an account, it stays attached to it, you'll have to move to your new account
as much as the trackmanias may rule, carmageddon 1 & 2 are still the best games ever :D

flamesterart
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by flamesterart » 24 Nov 2010 11:17

uh... i figured that out already. I was wondering if there was any way i could possibly merge the accounts. Since only one is online,... but i guess not. So, I will just have to deal with it. Darn. EDIT* oh, and How do i delete an account, so that i can ACCESS THE ONLINE SERVERS WITH MY TMU GAME! and, i need to know, why don't i have the other collections, like the islands and stuff, i have tmu, ( i got it at gametap, as i said before ) but none of the environments are there but the stadium.

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Slig » 24 Nov 2010 16:29

flamesterart wrote:EDIT* oh, and How do i delete an account, so that i can ACCESS THE ONLINE SERVERS WITH MY TMU GAME!
Config->Use multiple profiles , so you will be able to choose what account you use at startup of the game.
I'm not sure, but i think that if after you unselect that option then you will connect automatically to the last used one.
and, i need to know, why don't i have the other collections, like the islands and stuff, i have tmu, ( i got it at gametap, as i said before ) but none of the environments are there but the stadium.
I see 3 possibilities :
1) you have started TMUF with a TMNF account
2) you have started TMNF with a TMUF account (or a TMNF account, of course)
3) your TMUF install is bad and files are missing, try to install it again.

flamesterart
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by flamesterart » 26 Nov 2010 10:41

ok... umm. i am definately running tmu on a tmu account, but it is not the account i connected to the internet. but i still don't get those things. My online account doesn't have the ability to use the united stuff at all though. It is completely blocked, while the other gets the stuff from the stadium, but nothing else. I will try uninstalling it, and reinstalling it ( through gametap. ) and then hopefully my old extra profile ( the offline one ) will dissapear. And i will be able to connect it online so i can share the tracks i have made.

It didnt work... posting.php?mode=edit&f=10&p=185913# and i still dont have any of the environments but the stadium. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that i am getting the game from gametap :ftw: