Favourit Server List error

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

tsv47
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: nations forever

Favourit Server List error

Post by tsv47 » 10 Dec 2010 14:05

Hey all,
I really need your help. I have TMNF and tody I saw that i can't play on a Server except the freezones.
So i used this link (tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin), replaced serverlogin with the name of the server i want to add and i got an error saying: too many servers.
But i have no Server in my favourites list. I looked it up in my players page. So, what's the matter ?
thx for your help

TStarGermany
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMNF,TMUF
Manialink(s): creative

Re: Favourit Server List error

Post by TStarGermany » 10 Dec 2010 14:12

tsv47 wrote:Hey all,
I really need your help. I have TMNF and tody I saw that i can't play on a Server except the freezones.
So i used this link (tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin), replaced serverlogin with the name of the server i want to add and i got an error saying: too many servers.
But i have no Server in my favourites list. I looked it up in my players page. So, what's the matter ?
thx for your help
you have been told to go here: http://official.trackmania.com/tmf-playerpage/main.php and check if there are any servers listed. if your list is indeed empty, then it seems there is a real technical problem.

tsv47
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: nations forever

Post by tsv47 » 10 Dec 2010 14:15

I've been there. And in my first post i wrote it. My list is empty. What's the problem? Am I doing something wrong?

sitaksleet
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by sitaksleet » 10 Dec 2010 14:26

in http://official.trackmania.com/tmf-playerpage/main.php i see that i have servers in my favourite list, but in game my favourite list is empty :S
any help?

sry 4 bad english