Can't clean favorites and re-enter the freezone server

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

kamimaiku
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Can't clean favorites and re-enter the freezone server

Post by kamimaiku » 23 Aug 2013 10:29

Hi all.

I've just returned to TMNF and discovered that Freezone thing. I read a couple of treads about it but still stuck. Basically, two questions (couldn't find it in FAQ):

1. My favorites servers list is empty (but it was definitely full when I played last time with this account), but when I try to add any server to favorites I get "maximum limit reached" error. And I can't see any server in game client (the only clue is maybe because they all are offline after these years?). player.trackmania.com doesn't allow me to login with my account. What should I do with this (I really don't want to create yet another free account)?
2. I played those 5 races and all that I can get is spectator mode. Tried to restart client and reconnect to server - the same. Is it forever or how can I race again?

Thanks in advance.

Bane
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMNF

Re: Can't clean favorites and re-enter the freezone server

Post by Bane » 23 Aug 2013 14:23

1. Those servers which were on your server favorites list probably don't exists any more. I don't know about that "maximum limit" error. The players are probably offline too.

2. On the freezone servers you must spectate one race after playing 5. I know... :roll: :roll:
ImageImage

DRIVING ON A FAST LANE !
TMO FOREVER !

kamimaiku
highway camper
highway camper

Post by kamimaiku » 23 Aug 2013 14:49

Yeah, I suppose they may even not exist, but still, with empty favorites list I get an error about limit reached when trying to add a new server. Seems to be a bug for me, but still I hesitate it will be fixed as long as Nadeo working on TM2.
Spectating each 6th race is like a hell for me. I play to race, not to watch (at least when it is about non-pro players), so it seems I should buy an account. But I like stadium and don't need other environments from United, so it seems I should look at TM2 Stadium. I don't mind about buying it, but what I'm worring about is player numbers. Hope there will be enough to have fun.

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S

Post by »Enryx« » 23 Aug 2013 15:26

if you cant login on player page then you are entering a wrong pw. Thats the only place where you can manually delete favourites even if they are offline

Write /afk at the end of each race to avoid the spec round (but you won't gain any LP neither wins/draws/losses)

kamimaiku
highway camper
highway camper

Post by kamimaiku » 23 Aug 2013 15:44

Lol, it really was wrong password. Removed all favorites, but still I'd like to have a possibility to play online without those workarounds. So it seems I'll look forward to TM2 anyway.

Thanks a lot, guys.

Bane
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMNF

Post by Bane » 24 Aug 2013 14:39

kamimaiku wrote:Yeah, I suppose they may even not exist, but still, with empty favorites list I get an error about limit reached when trying to add a new server. Seems to be a bug for me, but still I hesitate it will be fixed as long as Nadeo working on TM2.
Spectating each 6th race is like a hell for me. I play to race, not to watch (at least when it is about non-pro players), so it seems I should buy an account. But I like stadium and don't need other environments from United, so it seems I should look at TM2 Stadium. I don't mind about buying it, but what I'm worring about is player numbers. Hope there will be enough to have fun.
I think you are better staying with TMNF (TMUF) if you like more players because I think it will be more popular than TM2 Stadium for a while...
ImageImage

DRIVING ON A FAST LANE !
TMO FOREVER !