validate community code

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

gismo23
highway camper
highway camper

validate community code

Post by gismo23 » 28 Jul 2006 15:30

Hi,

I'd like to add a login to my tmn stat page where every user can login using his login and community code. My problem is i don't know how i could validate the community code against the nadeo database. I know it's possible since there are pages out there offering this feature.

Can anyone give me a hint on this?

Florent
Developer
Developer

Post by Florent » 31 Jul 2006 15:17

the community code can be your password in some community website

it enables these website to verify that you are really the player you are telling you are :wink:

gismo23
highway camper
highway camper

Post by gismo23 » 31 Jul 2006 15:26

i think you got my question wrong. I don't want to login to an exsisting website. I want to create a website were i use the community code to verify the users identity.

In other words i search for a script from nadeo which i can use the see if a login and community code match.

foobar
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by foobar » 02 Aug 2006 18:16

any news so far?
for password validation u could use: http://game.trackmanianations.com/onlin ... &password=*

but who give the account password to a website? There must be also a script to validate the community code. The only question is WHERE :)

MISI
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMN, TMUF

Re: validate community code

Post by MISI » 15 Feb 2008 23:11

foobar wrote:any news so far?
for password validation u could use: http://game.trackmanianations.com/onlin ... &password=*

but who give the account password to a website? There must be also a script to validate the community code. The only question is WHERE :)

Sorry for bumping so old thread, but I didn't find this. I'm also looking for script to verificate CC, searched lot TM forums, but no results. Can someone explain how it works, saw lot sites uses it, but no info how. :F

Thx.