Cant use existing account

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

alex129
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMS,TMNF

Cant use existing account

Post by alex129 » 29 Jul 2014 01:07

Hi, im quite new to this game, maybe im just too stupid but i desperately need help...

Yesterday, i found out that Trackmania Nations Forever is free2play and since i played TM sunrise before i thought i look into. I download without problem and it did start without any problems. I created an account and even played with it for a while ( half a day), eventually a friend asked me if i would play another game with him ( borderlands 2 if that might have something to do with it) and afterwards i wanted to play Trackmania again...that was the plan. when i started the game, again without any problems and wanted to login, which also worked i was stuck with the Main Screen and the little loading symbol in the bottom right corner. The game didnt crash, it just wouldnt load any further. I could also still change resolution and go windowed and stuff like that, but i was stuck at this screen.

So I tried a few things like reinstalling the game and waiting for hours but nothing happened, eventually i decided to try and make a new account with a different E-Mail and i could play again. After i restarted the game, it wouldnt work again.
I got stuck at the same screen as before without the game crashing. I searched the internet for people with the same problem but couldnt find any so i just posted this "help me please" topic, so maybe you can help me :?
Hopefully some can answer me and it helps me with my problem.

MfG, Alex129 aka. alextheshooter

Edit: I forget to post my Computer stuff:

Manufacturer : MEDION
Model : Akoya E-631x Series
CPU : 2x AMD E-350 Processer 1,60 GHz
RAM : 4GB
Graphics : AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: All. Just all.
Manialink(s): extreme34

Re: Cant use existing account

Post by eXtreme34 » 29 Jul 2014 20:07

Hi and welcome. :)
Did you try to press Escape on this screen with the loading symbol ? It will cancel the loading of the ad (which is sometimes annoying) and will let you go to the TrackMania main page ;)
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

alex129
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMS,TMNF

Re: Cant use existing account

Post by alex129 » 31 Jul 2014 12:39

The Problem disappeared by itself, it now works, maybe it had to do with me playing on the TV. Thanks for your tip anyway

Edit: Sry but its happening again but i cant upload an image, pressing Esc didnt help.