Can't play Trackmania 2 Full version

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

vinzy
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Can't play Trackmania 2 Full version

Post by vinzy » 30 Oct 2014 07:02

Hi

Let me explain my story: I downloaded all 3 demo's of Trackmania 2 (Stadium, Canyon and Valley). Then i purchased TM Stadium and played it perfectly. Then i decided to buy the complete pack so i could get TM Valley and Canyon. Didn't need to download much extra, because i had already downloaded the demo's.

All of the games work INDIVIDUALLY, but as soon as i go into maniaplanet and ask the play "Trackmania 2" (The multi environment) and i click Enter. It says: "Maniaplanet needs to be restarted to complete this update", and so it restarts. Then steam launches TM Valley that says it's updating but nothing happens.

I can't play on combined servers etc and this is why i bought the whole pack. It's really irritating. If anyone has a fix please let me know!

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Can't play Trackmania 2 Full version

Post by Alinoa » 30 Oct 2014 15:18

Hi :)

Please use the maniaplanet forums for being helped out on Trackmania² issues: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewforum.php?f=264 :wink:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin