trodas nick used...

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

trodas
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

trodas nick used...

Post by trodas » 20 Dec 2014 01:06

Hi TM support. I would kindly like to ask, if the nick trodas I use is used in Trackmania :) I have the feeling that I registred it some time ago (say 6, 7 years?) with some old Trackmania game and now I could not remember the password, nor being sure about it.

So I re-register as trodas_cr, but if my old nick is not used, I would kindly like it back... or delate it and rename the trodas_cr as trodas :wink:

Big wishes, eh? Well, I hope I can ask about that ... and we see :)
It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong. - Voltaire
I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts... :) my config

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: trodas nick used...

Post by Alinoa » 22 Dec 2014 10:15

Please contact the Ubisoft support to retrieve your account: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33600
They will help you out if you can provide them with enough evidences that you purchased the game :wink:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

trodas
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: trodas nick used...

Post by trodas » 17 Oct 2015 23:38

Thanks for the hint. The support link is: http://support.ubi.com/

...and under this link: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/385 ... 000eSiXCAU

They ask for:
For any queries regarding lost details from your account we will need you to send us digital images or a screenshot the following things:

Proof of purchase
Digital image of key

For any queries regarding a lost key we will need you to send us the following:

Your username
Your email address
Your date of birth
Proof of purchase
Since my sis won this game in gymnastic competition (probably some previous Trackmania, not the Nations United), then I will have hard time to supply that details, lol.

This is the only way?
It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong. - Voltaire
I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts... :) my config