Lost CD-Key

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

vrbnjakec
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Lost CD-Key

Post by vrbnjakec » 23 Mar 2015 15:58

Well, I just installed new windows and I need CD-Key to play a game I downloaded from Playerpage.... Yeah, because why not ask for CD-key if one downloads a legit TMU from a bought account.

I erased my email with key, because I reinstalled TM several times and never had to type in CD-Key. I only wrote down last 3 symbols of CD key for using coppers and so on.

Is it possible to re-send the key or send new one, because the speed of Ubisoft at support is too slow. ^^

Login: radovan_odjebani

Regards
Vrba

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Lost CD-Key

Post by Alinoa » 24 Mar 2015 09:24

Hi Vrba :)

It's the Ubisoft support that can help you out to retrieve your CD key so send them a ticket support and be patient :wink:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

weasel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF,TM2all

Post by weasel » 25 Mar 2015 21:38

Uhm , isn't that a bit dissapointing for players ?

I mean maybe he bought the game years ago , before Nadeo joined Ubisoft.
So why send people to Ubisoft sinds you made the games.

I takes ages to get any support from Ubisoft.

Maybe you remember me , Alinoa.
I had problems with steam , to get my key.
Nadeo sended me to Ubisoft , Ubisoft sended me to steam and steam sended me back to Nadeo. ( Its true this happened to me with stadium2 )

Goodluck with it Vrba.

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 26 Mar 2015 15:36

Nadeo develops games and Ubisoft sells games and handles the support, it's the way how it works :wink:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin