Missing key in TMU

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Pitro
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Missing key in TMU

Post by Pitro » 03 Dec 2016 14:15

Hello,
Recently, I have bought Trackmania United Forever on greenmangaming.com. I got a key for my mail so I activated it on Uplay platform as they said and i got game attached to library. After installation game asked me for another key. The one that i used for game activation didn't match.

Format of key that i got was like this:
UP3-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
But i need key with format like this:
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXX
as you see there:
http://imgur.com/a/G1iyO

I contacted both, shop nad ubisoft support.

Man from greenmangaming said that key that they gave to me is correct becouse it activated game in my library and it should be enough for playing the game and if not, I should contact Ubisoft.

Ubisoft response was that greenmangaming sold me incorrect key becouse TMU need one key and they don't have possibility to generate key for game. They also said that only greenmangaming.com can replace key with correct one.

It seems I am in big trouble.
Can anyone help me with this?

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Missing key in TMU

Post by Alinoa » 05 Dec 2016 10:53

Hi :)

I know that Ubisoft replace keys wrongly generated. Did you well contact the Ubisoft support by doing at http://support.ubi.com and then did you
click on the Ask a question link in the FAQ to send them an email, ensuring that they get all the important information on your system and your problem so they can answer correctly the first time?

Best regards :D
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

Pitro
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: Missing key in TMU

Post by Pitro » 05 Dec 2016 18:25

I contacted with Ubisoft again.

I am sure they understood me with my problem.

They keep saying that I need only one correct key that i need to put in TMU to get United account and I don't need to activate this key on their platform.
They also said that they could help me and give me correct key but they don't have any left.

So I need to ask shop to give me key that can be activated in TMU.

Seller is sure that he sold me right key becouse it activated game on their platfrom and doesn't want to give me another one.

It's Ubisoft fault that they generated wrong keys and gave them to shop. Why do i have to pay for this? I don't understand why they allow wrong keys to be activated on uplay. They should give me right key to play the game but they don't have any keys for this game.

Edit: They gave me new key and everything works.