No coppers or skins can be used.

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Gredstorm
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF & TM2

No coppers or skins can be used.

Post by Gredstorm » 11 Oct 2017 22:22

After TM2 was completely broken by the v4 update I decided to go back to TMUF. I'd forgotten about the player page so bought another copy via steam. However i couldn't use my coppers as everytime i used the last 3 letters of the key the game said "bad solo account. After chatting to other players last niight I uninstalled the Steam bought one, cleared all the files etc , went to the player page, found an old download, reinstalled & activated it with n old key. logged back in went to donate some coppers & again I got the bad solo account box. Pretty annoyed at this point but NO it got worse. my skins in the CarCommon folder don't show up in game !!!. Is there anybody out there that can remedy this annoying & frustrating problem? :grmblz:

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: No coppers or skins can be used.

Post by Alinoa » 12 Oct 2017 08:13

Hi,

Please contact the Ubisoft support to fix your account issue: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33600
Each key is linked to one login so you have to use the account linked to your key to be able to spend coppers.

And why can't you play TM2? Did you post messages on maniaplanet forums to find a solution: https://forum.maniaplanet.com/?

Best regards :)
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin