Trackmania Problem

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Fliffy93
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Trackmania Problem

Post by Fliffy93 » 23 Jan 2018 07:46

Hey Guys,

a friend has a strange problem: When shes logging in with her Laptop she cant see her Coppers / Friendlist and even the LP are 0. Also the username is reset to the default local name. It first occured few weeks ago (she has this account since many years). After it occurred on this account, she used to play with her second account for a short time and today the same problem also happened on this account. Both Accounts are TM United Accounts. She gave me her login for her first account, i logged in and everything worked fine. So it seems it has something to do with her laptop... She also reinstalled the game few days ago -> problem still there (she used the TM United Client from the TM Player Page for installation). Heres a screenshot of the problem:
https://imgur.com/a/3Fhzt

shes able to join servers, but when you click on the profile, you only see the LP driven on the server (from this session), and also the Path (Location) is empty. The LP go back to 0 after logging in and out.
https://imgur.com/a/zEiPv

I hope somebody can help :(

Greetz

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Trackmania Problem

Post by Alinoa » 23 Jan 2018 09:26

Hi,

Maybe you can suggest her to recreate her profile folder (before save the current folder on the desk) and then to restart the game for log in.
Here is where she can find her profile folder: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\TrackMania\Profiles.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

Fliffy93
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Re: Trackmania Problem

Post by Fliffy93 » 23 Jan 2018 20:01

Thanks Alinoa, it worked!!! :)