[Aseco2.0]oliverde8 hud(MAINLY:Admin Menu, Player Menu)

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, f*ckfish, Assembler Maniac, TM-Patrol

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8

Re: [Aseco2.0]oliverde8 hud(MAINLY:Admin Menu, Player Menu)

Post by oliverde8 » 07 Apr 2009 15:29

will do that do :thumbsup:
may also update the Menu while updating these.
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 25 Apr 2009 07:05

UPDATE:25-04-2009"
Info messages v1.25->v1.3
SOLVED
-Charactere problems
ADDED
-No More XML, add or delete messages in game
  • -Code changing and new XML
Menu v1.64->v1.65
SOLVED
-Player Data not being deleted on disconnection of the server
-Crash with some special switche
Karma v1.1->v1.2
-Karma updates on karma change even if done by chat

-----------------------------------
No changes on other plugins
########################################

with 2 weeks of delay here it is :)
ImageImage

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 19 Jun 2009 21:25

Hi,

I am going away for my summer holidays 2.5 month without a proper internet connection, this year I will try to stay more in touch with what is happening here.(My sailing boats rudder is broken I will need to wait for new pieces so if the new Aseco comes along then there should be no probleme with updates)
I wanted to realese a new version of the Menu one that is compatible with version 2.2.1 and should be compatible with 2.2.2. But I changed quite a lot the plugin since the last realese. making it faster and using less memory(hopefully it doesen't seem to work well at the moment) so i didn't realsed a new version.

in fact it is easy to make it work
replace

Code: Select all

$this->Aseco->releaseEvent('Oliverde8_Menu-Loaded', null);
By

Code: Select all

if(ASECO_VERSION>='2.2.1'){
	$this->Aseco->releaseEvent('Oliverde8_Menu-Loaded');
}else{
	$this->Aseco->releaseEvent('Oliverde8_Menu-Loaded', null);
}
It works on 2.2.0 and 2.2.1 and should on 2.2.2

As said earlier I will try to stay in touch this year to update the plugins as needed. I am also going on AM guides to have cleaner plugins and more readeble codes.
The TMX info will get a serious structure rebuilt :thumbsup:
ImageImage

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 19 Jun 2009 21:31

oliverde8 wrote:my summer holidays 2.5 month
Slacker. :P
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 20 Jun 2009 09:32

For v2.2.2, I'd suggest using the new isAnyAdmin function to display the admin button, then the appropriate authitems can just be put in the config...

Though, if the authitems are only verified upon using the unlock password, and the plugin runs on the presumption of those being unlocked... I'm not really sure how that would work out, as I bypassed the unlock pass anyways...

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 21 Jun 2009 11:55

nocturne wrote:For v2.2.2, I'd suggest using the new isAnyAdmin function to display the admin button, then the appropriate authitems can just be put in the config...

Though, if the authitems are only verified upon using the unlock password, and the plugin runs on the presumption of those being unlocked... I'm not really sure how that would work out, as I bypassed the unlock pass anyways...
There is no probleme with version 2.2.2. you only need to make that change. I had make necessary changes with 2.2.1. only hadn't done the change I mentioned earlier.
If you didn't unlock your admin capability it won't show up, when you unlock it it then shows up if SEE_OLIVERDE8_ADMIN_HUD_MENU is true for that player
ImageImage

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Assembler Maniac » 23 Jun 2009 12:49

nocturne wrote:For v2.2.2, I'd suggest using the new isAnyAdmin function to display the admin button, then the appropriate authitems can just be put in the config...

Auth items are always verified. If you default the unlocked to true, it'll still require someone to be authorized to use a command/feature.

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 23 Jun 2009 19:34

Assembler Maniac wrote:Auth items are always verified. If you default the unlocked to true, it'll still require someone to be authorized to use a command/feature.
I understand that. I was just presuming that using the 'SEE_OLIVERDE8_ADMIN_HUD_MENU' authitem to begin with was due to the lack of a way to verify a player was an admin previous to the isAnyAdmin function you stated will be added in v2.2.2 . Since the individual admin options/buttons are shown according to the player's right according to the corresponding authitems set in the config, I'd presume that there's no need for the 'SEE_OLIVERDE8_ADMIN_HUD_MENU' any longer... but that's just me. Hardly an issue to just to add it to all the admin sublevels.

Was also my thought that these buttons wouldn't shown until unlocked.. of course. Having disabled the 'unlock' feature to begin with (just can't be bothered with it, hehe), and also not having examined the plugin since v1.5 (took too long for me to get it just how I wanted); I was just wondering if the available buttons were decided only upon playerconnect, and wouldn't be shown after using the unlock command.

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Assembler Maniac » 23 Jun 2009 19:58

nocturne wrote:I understand that. I was just presuming that using the 'SEE_OLIVERDE8_ADMIN_HUD_MENU' authitem to begin with was due to the lack of a way to verify a player was an admin previous to the isAnyAdmin function you stated will be added in v2.2.2 . Since the individual admin options/buttons are shown according to the player's right according to the corresponding authitems set in the config, I'd presume that there's no need for the 'SEE_OLIVERDE8_ADMIN_HUD_MENU' any longer... but that's just me. Hardly an issue to just to add it to all the admin sublevels.

Was also my thought that these buttons wouldn't shown until unlocked.. of course. Having disabled the 'unlock' feature to begin with (just can't be bothered with it, hehe), and also not having examined the plugin since v1.5 (took too long for me to get it just how I wanted); I was just wondering if the available buttons were decided only upon playerconnect, and wouldn't be shown after using the unlock command.
Ok, now I get what you're saying.

Yes, I don't think there will be a need for SEE_OLIVER.... setting in auth items anymore.

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 25 Jun 2009 05:54

Assembler Maniac wrote:
nocturne wrote:I understand that. I was just presuming that using the 'SEE_OLIVERDE8_ADMIN_HUD_MENU' authitem to begin with was due to the lack of a way to verify a player was an admin previous to the isAnyAdmin function you stated will be added in v2.2.2 . Since the individual admin options/buttons are shown according to the player's right according to the corresponding authitems set in the config, I'd presume that there's no need for the 'SEE_OLIVERDE8_ADMIN_HUD_MENU' any longer... but that's just me. Hardly an issue to just to add it to all the admin sublevels.

Yes I will see for it :thumbsup:

The menu is rechecked and shown on onAdminUnlock event
ImageImage

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 20 Sep 2009 10:12

New Version available MENU v1.66
-Faster Display
-Admin Menu was changed for easier use
-Hiding and showing Fufi widgets

http://oliverde8.free.fr/oliverde8/inde ... oads;cat=2

Admin menu with my Game Manage plugin added
ImageImage

josetey_77
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF
Manialink(s): http://car-park.com

Post by josetey_77 » 28 Feb 2010 20:45

hello The plugins that does like me podria put them to xaseco 1.10 please

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 28 Feb 2010 22:05

josetey_77 wrote:hello The plugins that does like me podria put them to xaseco 1.10 please
I only work for Aseco sorry :)

There is Fufi Menu for Xaseco: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=17450 it does the same thing. And Fufi Widgets for the Karma hud. And the Rest already exists in XAseco. I think at least
ImageImage

josetey_77
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF
Manialink(s): http://car-park.com

Post by josetey_77 » 01 Mar 2010 15:09

Thaks you :gobananas:
you save where can go down me the aseco and the version that use his plugins