[05/01/08] ASECO TMF 2.1.0 (RASP included)

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, f*ckfish, Assembler Maniac, TM-Patrol

FBI-T1
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: All

Re: [05/01/08] ASECO TMF 2.1.0 (RASP included)

Post by FBI-T1 » 06 May 2008 16:38

got error again lol i'm not sure how to solve it :S :?

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis

Post by BLaHiTiS » 06 May 2008 16:42

and again, crash because of using too much memory. THis time only 32 users on the server so it couldn't be from too much users.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262535 bytes) in /home/eb/aseco/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php on line 525
could it be tat aseco is trying to send stuff to a server that is no longer responding ? (server is still running atm but i expect it to crash in an hour or so)..

• MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
[/size]

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 » 06 May 2008 17:50

BLaHiTiS wrote:and again, crash because of using too much memory. THis time only 32 users on the server so it couldn't be from too much users.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262535 bytes) in /home/eb/aseco/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php on line 525
could it be tat aseco is trying to send stuff to a server that is no longer responding ? (server is still running atm but i expect it to crash in an hour or so)..
Same probleme times to time, My Aseco2.1 is less stable then Aseco2. Have a crash 4 to 8 times a day caused by that
no more then 30 players on my server.

Have olso this on end track

XMLRPC Error [-1000] - Invalid Manialink page: Error: empty tag.
^^I am not sure if it is my plugin but even if it is mine what does it means :shock:
I am not in vacatşon any more so I can stay stuck in front of my PC to see if error appears wih my plugin on or not.

Thanks
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

nouseforname
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF, TMN
Manialink(s): therookies

Post by nouseforname » 06 May 2008 18:05

i had same error with memory. i changed mem in php.ini file. original was 8 now it's 24mb.

but for me it was something with to many new rekords driven in short time.

my server was running 29hours for the first time today.
dedi p2p off
aseco 2.11
rasp cptimes off
rasp nextmap display off
fufi plugin; only clock and challenge widget active
oli HUD; only menu

before i tried many other configs, all plugins from fufi and oli.
also tried mistral and xaseco. but it always chrashed latest after 10 hours, most of the time after 2-4 hours. not really depending on how many players are at the server.

oliverde8 wrote:
BLaHiTiS wrote:and again, crash because of using too much memory. THis time only 32 users on the server so it couldn't be from too much users.

Same probleme times to time, My Aseco2.1 is less stable then Aseco2. Have a crash 4 to 8 times a day caused by that
no more then 30 players on my server.

Have olso this on end track

XMLRPC Error [-1000] - Invalid Manialink page: Error: empty tag.
^^I am not sure if it is my plugin but even if it is mine what does it means :shock:
I am not in vacatşon any more so I can stay stuck in front of my PC to see if error appears wih my plugin on or not.

Thanks
Owner of the Rookie servers and some more. :)
Rookies HP
My Project
Rookies Manialinkcolor>

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Assembler Maniac » 06 May 2008 18:15

Blahitis: I can say for certain that 262k being allocated by gbxremote seems a bit extreme

Is it always line 525 of gbxremote where it fails to allocate memory?

Oliverde8: The changes between version 2 and 2.1 has very little to do with memory managing

I'll try to add more debug code so we can track down the errors better. The empty manialink

The empty tag error is a mystery to me, never seen it before. Maybe we can save off xml that causes odd errors and try to figure out what went wrong.

I'm really beginning to wonder if some of these problems are only occurring on the Linux server because I've never seen them on ShredCo (it's windows).

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 06 May 2008 18:19

nouseforname wrote:i had same error with memory. i changed mem in php.ini file. original was 8 now it's 24mb.

but for me it was something with to many new rekords driven in short time.

my server was running 29hours for the first time today.
dedi p2p off
aseco 2.11
rasp cptimes off
rasp nextmap display off
fufi plugin; only clock and challenge widget active
oli HUD; only menu

before i tried many other configs, all plugins from fufi and oli.
also tried mistral and xaseco. but it always chrashed latest after 10 hours, most of the time after 2-4 hours. not really depending on how many players are at the server.
will try that. just trstarted Aseco and

Fatal error: Call to a member function setContent() on a non-object in C:\Documents and Settings\Oliver\Desktop\oyun\TM\Server\TMF\oliver\pl
ugins\rasp\plugin.rasp.php on line 473
This happens very often on Aseco restat takes hours to restart aseco it just restarts 10 times with this message beofre starting realy to work
Today Aseco complain date. :D

I added
$_PLUGIN->addEvent('onServerCrash', 'AsecoCrash');
on localdb plugin because off alt the crashes

function AsecoCrash() {

echo '[LocalDB] Aseco Crash Transferring records to local database ...';
    doLog('[LocalDB] Aseco Crash Transferring records to local database ...'.CRLF);

// Insert records into the database ...
    for ($i = 0; $i < $this->Aseco->records->count(); $i++) {
      $record = $this->Aseco->records->getRecord($i);
      if ($record->isnew) // only insert new set up records ...
        $this->dbInsertRecord($record);
    }

echo ' Done!'.CRLF;
    doLog(' Done!'.CRLF);
  }

^^it should save the records
Assembler Maniac wrote:Blahitis: I can say for certain that 262k being allocated by gbxremote seems a bit extreme

Is it always line 525 of gbxremote where it fails to allocate memory?

Oliverde8: The changes between version 2 and 2.1 has very little to do with memory managing

I'll try to add more debug code so we can track down the errors better. The empty manialink

The empty tag error is a mystery to me, never seen it before. Maybe we can save off xml that causes odd errors and try to figure out what went wrong.

I'm really beginning to wonder if some of these problems are only occurring on the Linux server because I've never seen them on ShredCo (it's windows).
I use olso Wİndows XP if you want to know
Will have a look to the empty manialink tag when have time
ImageImage

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Assembler Maniac » 06 May 2008 18:27

Oliverde8:

Change line plugin.rasp.php line 473 from this:
$pl->data['w_pb']->setContent($content);
to this
if (isset($pl->data['w_pb'])) $pl->data['w_pb']->setContent($content);

Some of these errors seem to be related to order of operations, but we can't figure out how they occur in the wrong order! (it's maddening sometimes)

Let me know if this change reduces the crashes at startup.

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads

Post by BLaHiTiS » 06 May 2008 18:59

[quote="Assembler Maniac"]Blahitis: I can say for certain that 262k being allocated by gbxremote seems a bit extreme

I don't know :(.. i don't find the earlier log anymore, seems to be a few days missing in may logs.

[/size]

xis101
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF
Manialink(s): gn

Post by xis101 » 06 May 2008 20:38

BLaHiTiS wrote:
Flo wrote:Well, almost ...

search for this line:

// make background ...
 $xml .= "<quad size='".($this->_width+$border*2)." ".($this->_height+$border*2)."' pos='$border $border' halign='left' valign='top' style='Bgs1InRace' substyle='BgButtonBig' />";
I guess you also need to change every font color right? Could you explain where we do that ? (and maybe also, the menu buttons ?).
Besides these changes described by Flo...
Flo wrote:

// make background ...
 $xml .= "<quad size='".($this->_width+$border*2)." ".($this->_height+$border*2)."' pos='$border $border' halign='left' valign='top' style='Bgs1InRace' substyle='BgButtonBig' />";
then change style='Bgs1InRace' and substyle='BgButtonBig' to a background style that is transparent ... There's a manialinkpage where all backgrounds are listed: http://smurf1.free.fr/mle/index.xml
...you have to change in the file manialinkpage.class.php the colorcodes at "textcolor='xxx' everywhere you need. depends on what backroundstyle you have chosen (light or dark).
And also in the files plugin.admin.php, plugin.help.php and plugin.records.php you can change the textcolor. Just search for $000 or $333 (or in general for $xxx :wink: )

If you also want to change to style of the adminbar on the top left side you can edit the plugin.statusbar.php. There you can also change the style and substyle as described above and of course the textcolor. :)

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 06 May 2008 20:46

Assembler Maniac wrote:Oliverde8:

Change line plugin.rasp.php line 473 from this:
$pl->data['w_pb']->setContent($content);
to this
if (isset($pl->data['w_pb'])) $pl->data['w_pb']->setContent($content);

Some of these errors seem to be related to order of operations, but we can't figure out how they occur in the wrong order! (it's maddening sometimes)

Let me know if this change reduces the crashes at startup.
Works much better :thumbsup: Starts on first try :D
Thanks a lot

since I changed mem in php.ini file. I don't have the empty tag error :? At least it seems like that 2 hours now wtihout that message. :gobananas:
I olso started to save the manialinks <Server_mania date="" player=""></Server>
So if there is one I will see the console is olso saved so I don't need to stick in front of it
ImageImage

moop
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by moop » 07 May 2008 01:17

Hello,
Anyone had these errors? I keep getting this in my logs, I dont think it affects recs saving but I'm not sure.
[05/06,13:22:59] [RASP Error] Could not insert time! sql=INSERT INTO rs_times (playerID, trackID, score, date) VALUES (2206, 30, 41400, 1210094579)
[05/06,13:23:03] [RASP Error] Could not insert time! sql=INSERT INTO rs_times (playerID, trackID, score, date) VALUES (8219, 30, 63330, 1210094583)
[05/06,13:23:06] [RASP Error] Could not insert time! sql=INSERT INTO rs_times (playerID, trackID, score, date) VALUES (8221, 30, 52780, 1210094586)
[05/06,13:23:13] << player 226 joined the game [ben1939]
[PHP Warning] mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource on line 334 in file /home/moop/aseco/plugins/rasp/plugin.rasp.php
[PHP Warning] mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource on line 340 in file /home/moop/aseco/plugins/rasp/plugin.rasp.php
[PHP Warning] mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource on line 345 in file /home/moop/aseco/plugins/rasp/plugin.rasp.php
[PHP Warning] mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource on line 359 in file /home/moop/aseco/plugins/rasp/plugin.rasp.php
[05/06,13:23:19] [RASP Error] Could not insert time! sql=INSERT INTO rs_times (playerID, trackID, score, date) VALUES (7969, 30, 41690, 1210094599)
And it goes on and on and on :P
I just dont understant why it is trying to insert recs in table rs_times when all the recs are actually in records.

Another thing, on a different subject, what is that average thing that each player get, how is it calculated?
Thanks!

FlyveHest
cyclist
cyclist

Post by FlyveHest » 07 May 2008 07:03

Assembler Maniac wrote:Nobody can reproduce this on demand, and that's what makes it so fracking difficult to find. I guess it's possible that something in the ded server just quits sending data, but it's also possible something ends up corrupting the data stream and gbxremote doesn't know what to expect of it. Either way, it makes it impossible for anything using the remote data to continue running, so it has to crash out.
I ran a TF2 server alongside the TM server, and TF2 is very CPU intensive.

When they were running alongside, I often got this error, I stopped the TF2 server, and hasn't seen the error since.

So, my guess is that the TM server have problems when there aren't enough CPU cycles available. (I'm running on Linux, btw)

theGuuhl
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU
Manialink(s): multiplayersuite

Post by theGuuhl » 07 May 2008 10:27

nouseforname wrote: [PHP Warning] unpack(): Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 on line 541 in file /TMN/aseco2_forever01/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php
[PHP Warning] unpack(): Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 on line 541 in file /TMN/aseco2_forever01/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php
[PHP Warning] unpack(): Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 on line 541 in file /TMN/aseco2_forever01/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php
[/code]
specially at the end of rounds, but seems no influence to aseco.
I have had the same problem.
I have make all files chmod 777 and now runs. :3

Fonzy
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by Fonzy » 07 May 2008 15:02

How can I start rasp?

my server does not recognize me as admin ...

Config.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<settings>
  <aseco>
    <admins>
      <!-- ip and port only needed when joining server over LAN -->
      <tmlogin>fonzy91</tmlogin>
    </admins>

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads

Post by BLaHiTiS » 07 May 2008 15:35

xis101 wrote:[/code]

If you also want to change to style of the adminbar on the top left side you can edit the plugin.statusbar.php. There you can also change the style and substyle as described above and of course the textcolor. :)
thx :) that worked like a charm :)

Have you guys already noticed that when you have the aseco "cannot add/cannot delete"é database crash when you start in the middle of a match, that you can just wait untill the scoreboard and then start aseco ? Works too without modifying stuff (ofcourse the modifications will ofcoruse be appreciated in later versions)

Also a question, could it be possible to have a base function in aseco that auto disables a Restart challenge vote unless it's a relative time befor the end of match. (taken from the vote configuration) GetCallVoteTimeOut() ?

[/size]