ASECO/RASP TMF 2.1.6 [08-6-4]

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, f*ckfish, Assembler Maniac, TM-Patrol

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU

ASECO/RASP TMF 2.1.6 [08-6-4]

Post by Assembler Maniac » 09 May 2008 04:11

File is available from here: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfil ... _id=185142 (hint: the one you want is the first one listed, Aseco TMF 2.1.6) Download should be available from all mirrors within an hour or less.

ASECO 2.1.6
  • chg - admingroups.xml - 2 new items, jb_multi to allow admin to queue multiple tracks, jb_recent to allow admin to re-queue a recent track
  • new - styles - the status bar now has style info stored in the style files
  • chg - styles - stored slightly different, should be backward compatible if you have made any of your own
  • fix - insert into challenges now works correctly again
  • fix - voting now works correctly under all circumstances, vote failed msg is in red
  • chg - voting not done if votepct = 0 OR timeout = 0
  • chg - pubdb address is now read from the aseco website. This will make moving the db to a new site much easier.
  • new - /admin asecorestart command - writes out recs then shuts down aseco cleanly (also new authitem adminasecoexit)
Rasp 2.3.4
  • fix - jukebox - /tlist now uses auth: or author: properly
  • chg - jukebox - downloaded tmx tracks now get TMU/TMNF/TMS.... prefix to indicate which tmx they came from and not overwrite same id from other tmx
  • chg - jukebox - /list and /tlist won't list tracks from env that server doesn't allow (using TMXEnvList in jukebox.xml)
2.1.5a - bug fixes, newinstall\*.xml fixed so they all have correct comments. Styles have proper background colors. Karma debugging added (if it fails, should spit out the error & sql that caused it). /Players, /List should be the right size and NOT have multi-line player/track names. /Players coloring changes, looks cleaner.

ASECO 2.1.5
  • chg - admingroups.xml format has changed a little. It's backward compatible with the old one, but now you login names can start with any character. One or more TM_LOGIN's in the group identifies the people with access to that group. See newinstall/admingroups.xml for an example
  • new - donate plugin - thanks to Xymph who let me re-write his plugin for our version of Aseco
  • new - callVote function - now you can use $this->Aseco->callVote to call a vote for anything you want. F5/F6 are the voting keys (if you're in spec mode you'll need to click an onscreen button), see the function at about line 2043 for parameters if you want to code/re-code a plugin
  • new - styles for the display of everything! Now you can make it look like you want without modding any source code. New config.xml option called <style>, see styles folder for what's available. To create a new style, just copy a style file to a new name and mod it the way you want
  • fix - popup message box now computes how many lines needed for the display
  • chg - startup order changed, things occur in a different order and should minimize (or eliminate) problems with starting aseco on a server with a lot of connected players
  • broken - PublicDB offline until some speed issues are resolved. It won't affect anything with it being offline, so leave it in your plugins list
  • chg - PublicDB will no longer keep reporting offline status, it will report it once then go silent until aseco is restarted or it the pubdb is back up and ready for data
RASP 2.3.3
  • fix - incorrectly cased table names fixed in sql statements
  • fix - cptimes display location dropped closer to the main time display, re-centered
  • fix - matchsave2 - all places that use teamname now wrapped in htmlspecialchars to keep < or > from causing problems (like unmatched tag error)
  • chg/new - jukebox - /replaymap - does a callvote to see if anyone wants to replay it, stuffs it in the jukebox to replay it, uses new settings in jukebox.xml<br/>ReplayVotePct - defaults to .60 if not found. ReplayVoteTime - will timeout after N seconds OR end of track (defaults to 30 if not found)
  • chg/new - /add command changed to use callvote, still uses the same pct in the jukebox.xml config file, new setting TMXVoteTime is in seconds, defaults to 30 if not found
  • chg - rasp_chat - when doing /gg, or any other cmd that will use 'All' by default, the text for 'All' is now a config setting in rasp.xml called ChatMsgAll. If not found will default to English 'All'
  • chg - jukebox - /admin cancelvote will cancel an aseco callvote or a regular in game callvote
2.1.4 - Bug fixes

ASECO 2.1.2
  • fix - admingroups.xml will NOT be created when it doesn't exist. When admingroups.xml is not used, admin list will come from config.xml like it did in previous version
  • chg - debug file will be written when bad xml is sent to the server. File is xml-failure.txt. File will be appended with error info, user login and xml string that failed
  • fix - stunts mode records should now be in the right order when loaded
  • fix - welcome window will no longer minimize itself when a player enters the server
RASP 2.3.2
  • fix - cptimes - won't try to update object until it exists (no more "object not set" error)
  • fix - jukebox - function left undefined - now uses substr($str, 0....)
  • fix - matchsave2 - /admin match end shouldn't crash anymore - cleaned up some argument problems with the functions
  • fix - autotime - spelling error in multiplier var name fixed in getsettings
Last edited by Assembler Maniac on 09 May 2008 12:47, edited 1 time in total.

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Re: ASECO/RASP TMF 2.1.2 [08-5-9]

Post by nocturne » 09 May 2008 06:11

Nice work, AM & Flo. :thumbsup:

Edit: Nevermind... For shame, for shame... hehe. Now what were you saying..?
Assembler Maniac wrote:This is mainly a bug fix release...
Also left one of the cvs files in the download... no biggie -- won't do anything. But what's all this stuff in the .metadata folder, and the 'aseco web.mep' file?
Last edited by nocturne on 09 May 2008 06:36, edited 4 times in total.

FlyveHest
cyclist
cyclist

Post by FlyveHest » 09 May 2008 06:17

Fatal error in plugin.localdb.php, to edit it, go to line 348 and find this

Code: Select all

if ( $this->Aseco->server->gameinfo->getMode() == 'Stunts' ) {
		{
		$orderby = 'r.Score DESC, r.Date ASC';
		}
which should be changed to

if ( $this->Aseco->server->gameinfo->getMode() == 'Stunts' ) {
		$orderby = 'r.Score DESC, r.Date ASC';
		}
There were 2 { in a row

CRMax
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMUF

Post by CRMax » 09 May 2008 09:40

Hello All,

My server is running with Aseco 2.1.2... it runs very good...
But everytime I start Aseco, I get this:

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\xampp\php\ext\php_ps.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\xampp\php\ext\php_paradox.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0
(Kan opgegeven module niet vinden = Can't find the given module)

This is since a few days, before that there aren't problems... and I don't change my PHP version, it's still 5.2.5, if there is someone who can send me this 2 files...

Thanks!

Best Regards,
/CR\Max
Sorry for my bad English :D
Clanleader of the world famous 【ฯЯ】 clan!
Visit us at: http://intense.racing.free.fr/!

Knutselmaaster
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMNF/TMU
Manialink(s): intr

Post by Knutselmaaster » 09 May 2008 10:55

decided to give it a try, now the matchplugin has been updated, max?
Havent tried it yet, my testresults will be posted her tonight at +/- 21.00h (paris time)

J-S
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMUF,TMO,TMS
Manialink(s): shark

Post by J-S » 09 May 2008 11:49

Knutselmaaster wrote:decided to give it a try, now the matchplugin has been updated, max?
Havent tried it yet, my testresults will be posted her tonight at +/- 21.00h (paris time)
Like Knutselmaaster, i will test Aseco 2.1.2 with the plugin matchsave to see if there are troubles ...

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Re: ASECO/RASP TMF 2.1.3 [08-5-9]

Post by Assembler Maniac » 09 May 2008 12:18

new version 2.1.3

fixed localdb
removed .wep
removed .metadata
pwd changed

Fonzy
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by Fonzy » 09 May 2008 14:17

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis

Post by BLaHiTiS » 09 May 2008 14:23

the xmlfailiure is already growing 1kb every 2 seconds here :).. I guess it's purpose is to collect lots of failures during a considerable amount of time so you can find errors if users use every aspect of aseco. ?

I already see the welcome message coming back alot :)-

so, after the weekend?

• MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
[/size]

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Assembler Maniac » 09 May 2008 14:44

BLaHiTiS wrote:the xmlfailiure is already growing 1kb every 2 seconds here :).. I guess it's purpose is to collect lots of failures during a considerable amount of time so you can find errors if users use every aspect of aseco. ?

I already see the welcome message coming back alot :)-

so, after the weekend?
Can you send me the xml-failure.txt file? (zipped)

Brobak
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by Brobak » 09 May 2008 17:22

Is there any installation guide, list of requirements or something?

I´m getting a syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE on line 348 in the localdb.php.

Im running PHP Version 5.2.5

It's pretty hard to locate where the error is when there is absolutely no info on anything.

Knutselmaaster
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMNF/TMU
Manialink(s): intr

Post by Knutselmaaster » 09 May 2008 17:26

Brobak wrote:Is there any installation guide, list of requirements or something?

It's pretty hard to locate where the error is when there is absolutely no info on anything.
Did you take 2.1.3?
In 2.1.2 there is an error in the localdb....

Brobak
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by Brobak » 09 May 2008 17:44

[quote="Knutselmaaster"][quote="Brobak"]Is there any installation guide, list of requirements or something?

It's pretty hard to locate where the error is when there is absolutely no info on anything.[/quote]

Did you take 2.1.3?
In 2.1.2 there is an error in the localdb....[/quote]

thx, seems to have helped to dl 2.1.3

Guarana
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Guarana » 09 May 2008 17:56

Little reminder from the previous thread:
Guarana wrote:Lil bug, which can be fixed easily:
If 2 players have the same record, the 2nd player to set the record will get the 1st place. Not really fair, so put on line 350 in localdb.php:

ORDER BY r.Score, r.Date ASC
So order by score, and after by date, which is most fair to the first player to take the record.
Will try to install the new version tonight on my test server, great job guys!

cdrw700
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by cdrw700 » 09 May 2008 19:10

Works great !
BUt next time, could you just put the changecodes between each minor version?