[Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, f*ckfish, Assembler Maniac, TM-Patrol

User avatar
Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 316
Joined: 06 Oct 2006 09:57
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU,&TMS
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by Jackel » 29 May 2008 23:22

ok, tried installing the trackmanger. getting the sql errors even with the .sql tables installed, can't get the admin table on screen in game, tried adding the the commands too Admingroups.xml, but it keeps re-writing the file on everyrestart. the idea of this plugin is very good. just wish the instructions on installing were clearer. I don't like re-doing my AdminsGroup.xml file because Aseco decides too re-write because I added something too it.
Founder and Admin of Cobra Gaming Systems.

Image
Image
Image

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1493
Joined: 03 Jun 2006 13:24
Owned TM-games: TMU
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by Assembler Maniac » 29 May 2008 23:39

Jackel wrote:ok, tried installing the trackmanger. getting the sql errors even with the .sql tables installed, can't get the admin table on screen in game, tried adding the the commands too Admingroups.xml, but it keeps re-writing the file on everyrestart. the idea of this plugin is very good. just wish the instructions on installing were clearer. I don't like re-doing my AdminsGroup.xml file because Aseco decides too re-write because I added something too it.
Aseco won't re-write if you add something, only if something new is added to the system (new chat commands). So it shouldn't be re-writing your file.

If it is re-writing it, maybe you should make a backup so you don't have to keep editing it.

User avatar
Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 316
Joined: 06 Oct 2006 09:57
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU,&TMS
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by Jackel » 30 May 2008 02:21

Assembler Maniac wrote:
Jackel wrote:ok, tried installing the trackmanger. getting the sql errors even with the .sql tables installed, can't get the admin table on screen in game, tried adding the the commands too Admingroups.xml, but it keeps re-writing the file on everyrestart. the idea of this plugin is very good. just wish the instructions on installing were clearer. I don't like re-doing my AdminsGroup.xml file because Aseco decides too re-write because I added something too it.
Aseco won't re-write if you add something, only if something new is added to the system (new chat commands). So it shouldn't be re-writing your file.

If it is re-writing it, maybe you should make a backup so you don't have to keep editing it.
luckily I did. but I added the two commands suggested too see the panals from oliverde8's plugins <SETCAT>true</SETCAT>
<SETRND>true</SETRND> to both the Authitems (set them too false here) and superadmins, and it keeps re-writing the .xml file on restart. I dunno if I'm doing it wrong or what. but it keeps re-writing.
Founder and Admin of Cobra Gaming Systems.

Image
Image
Image

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1493
Joined: 03 Jun 2006 13:24
Owned TM-games: TMU
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by Assembler Maniac » 30 May 2008 05:19

Jackel wrote:
Assembler Maniac wrote:
Jackel wrote:ok, tried installing the trackmanger. getting the sql errors even with the .sql tables installed, can't get the admin table on screen in game, tried adding the the commands too Admingroups.xml, but it keeps re-writing the file on everyrestart. the idea of this plugin is very good. just wish the instructions on installing were clearer. I don't like re-doing my AdminsGroup.xml file because Aseco decides too re-write because I added something too it.
Aseco won't re-write if you add something, only if something new is added to the system (new chat commands). So it shouldn't be re-writing your file.

If it is re-writing it, maybe you should make a backup so you don't have to keep editing it.
luckily I did. but I added the two commands suggested too see the panals from oliverde8's plugins <SETCAT>true</SETCAT>
<SETRND>true</SETRND> to both the Authitems (set them too false here) and superadmins, and it keeps re-writing the .xml file on restart. I dunno if I'm doing it wrong or what. but it keeps re-writing.
No idea what could be causing the re-write. Can you send me your modified and re-written copies? I'll take a look to see if anything is wrong.

User avatar
BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Posts: 3331
Joined: 12 Aug 2005 15:46
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis
Location: Hasselt, Limburg, Belgium
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by BLaHiTiS » 31 May 2008 10:42

I've got another small cosmetic suggestion. THe place under these buttons (under the normal client indicator for the amount of players online), where you read the tracktype, couldn't you place this inside a widget that looks a bit like the player count ? THis will make it look more "native" to the game.
Image

  • MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
  • OS:Windows 7 SP1- Home Premium
[/size]

nouseforname
swift roadking
swift roadking
Posts: 840
Joined: 20 Apr 2008 08:58
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF, TMN
Manialink(s): therookies
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by nouseforname » 31 May 2008 10:58

i also like to try this plugin, but i couldn't import the sql file right now.
the
i also like to change the position of the buttons to whereever i like it. if possible only by changing one line.

for me it had no function until now, but i also just tried it for about 10 minutes.
Owner of the Rookie servers and some more. :)
Rookies HP
My Project
Rookies Manialinkcolor>

User avatar
oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Posts: 1135
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 07:03
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by oliverde8 » 31 May 2008 15:58

BLaHiTiS wrote:I've got another small cosmetic suggestion. THe place under these buttons (under the normal client indicator for the amount of players online), where you read the tracktype, couldn't you place this inside a widget that looks a bit like the player count ? THis will make it look more "native" to the game.
Okay :sweet: No problem
nouseforname wrote:i also like to try this plugin, but i couldn't import the sql file right now.
the
i also like to change the position of the buttons to whereever i like it. if possible only by changing one line.

for me it had no function until now, but i also just tried it for about 10 minutes.


the buttons Manialink is in the Oliverde8-Manialinks folder you can just have fun with it. Hope everything will work for you

Sorry But next released will come latter then I thinkt, just unexpected work to be done this weekend I should have time in the week
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

User avatar
oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Posts: 1135
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 07:03
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by oliverde8 » 01 Jun 2008 09:53

I will come up with an update this evening.

Corrected:
1-Mysql blablabla error is corrected
2-the enable=true false wasn't working in the XML corrected
3-Minimum needed tracks for Random wasn't workin and was causing 1) :D

Added:
1)Blathis ask for background. didin't like it so it is an option to open or to close
2)List of tracks currently being played. with lot of info. As track Typ, track Karma, Track Record, is it Random...
3)You can olso play track in order. added it yesterday for a competition. playing random in a competition is bad :D. Wright now server is training server and I play tracks were Cat==ntk-6. so my other 700 tracks is in the playlist But only 3 tracks are played in order(random bugs with 2-3 tracks)
4)You can play tracks depending to their Level and typ...


Thats all maybe will add some more tihngs beofre realse :thumbsup:

Has a nice Day
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

User avatar
BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Posts: 3331
Joined: 12 Aug 2005 15:46
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis
Location: Hasselt, Limburg, Belgium
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by BLaHiTiS » 01 Jun 2008 11:05

eagerly waiting for this update, and i thought organizing the type of 300 tracks was bad already :P
Image

  • MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
  • OS:Windows 7 SP1- Home Premium
[/size]

User avatar
oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Posts: 1135
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 07:03
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by oliverde8 » 01 Jun 2008 16:41

Here is The Update

==V 0.81 --> V 0.82 =======
Corrected:
1-Mysql blablabla error is corrected
2-the enable=true false wasn't working in the XML corrected
3-Minimum needed tracks for Random wasn't workin and was causing 1) am�siert

Added:
1)Blathis ask for background. didin't like it so it is an option to open or to close
2)List of tracks currently being played. with lot of info. As track Typ, track Karma, Track Record, is it Random...
3)You can olso play track in order. added it yesterday for a competition. playing random in a competition is bad am�siert. Wright now server is training server and I play tracks were Cat==ntk-6. so my other 700 tracks is in the playlist But only 3 tracks are played in order(random bugs with 2-3 tracks)
4)Can search. typ cat envi typ2 author rnd

Jukebox works of course with that page olso :thumbsup:

Next To go:
Setting playing categories in game
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

User avatar
BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Posts: 3331
Joined: 12 Aug 2005 15:46
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis
Location: Hasselt, Limburg, Belgium
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by BLaHiTiS » 01 Jun 2008 23:57

I installed it and i found an error i think, it's maybe just a cosmetic one: The plugin is always saying "this or that" track is randomly selected from x tracks, even if the random feature doesn't seem to work, now : The setting in the config file is:

Code: Select all

	<MinTrack>1</MinTrack><!--Minimum nuber needed to Random to work-->
	<PlayUset>True</PlayUset><!--new tracks are not set as no karma should they be played randomly if randomly if Random maps are being played-->
	<PlayRandom>false</PlayRandom>
So is playRandom set to false really disabling the random play although the setting for MinTrack is set to 1 ? or doesn't it have effect on that and must it really be set to true ?

Still the messages of random tracks being selected appear.

Also: The manialink windows don't build when you first join the race, it only comes when the next map is selected,
THere's this little green widget under the standard latest/best time widget from the game itself, but it interfears when you have fufi widgets running. Ofcourse I know that you alter the position yourself, but plugins should use any free space they can have without interfearing with other plugins. I mean it's not a law, it should just be a courtecy. Maybe place that widget on top of the trackmanager adminbar?

ALso, I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but the configuration xml seems to be "live". Like if you configure false's and true's, it will be adopted at nextmap. The issue that might be is that if you make a typo, the whole system could crash. WHereas in "static" configuration this could only happen at aseco start and then you just have to correct the issue befor you can start.
Image

  • MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
  • OS:Windows 7 SP1- Home Premium
[/size]

User avatar
oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Posts: 1135
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 07:03
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by oliverde8 » 02 Jun 2008 07:04

<MinTrack>1</MinTrack><!--Minimum nuber needed to Random to work-->
<PlayUset>True</PlayUset><!--new tracks are not set as no karma should they be played randomly if randomly if Random maps are being played-->
<PlayRandom>false</PlayRandom>

MinTrack is olso used if not random. The message don't change, yes. Will add a new message for then then.

The message can be changed now in the XML just used the old one but every one can use it owns.

The Manialink not showing up is a big error, it is olso he one that makes the XML live
$_PLUGIN->addEvent('onPlayerConnect', 'onsStartup');
a very big copy paste error. will correct it just now

I could chage it place as it can be done in the XML it self :)

And find a error with /Plist if level empty it places somehing randomly :ftw:
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

User avatar
oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Posts: 1135
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 07:03
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by oliverde8 » 02 Jun 2008 07:27

Sorry for having onother new one. XML has changed
<Selection>{track}$z({Envi}) Will be played next. Total maps:$fff {Ntracks}</Selection>
was added in messages
Corrected:
-Manialinks shows on player connect
-XML not reloaded every time new player joins :?
-in /Rlist typ even empty was fild up randomly corrected
-Small mater in /adds was corrected
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

User avatar
BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Posts: 3331
Joined: 12 Aug 2005 15:46
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis
Location: Hasselt, Limburg, Belgium
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by BLaHiTiS » 02 Jun 2008 11:02

I like to tease you with error reports :P

your newer track.manager.php is in the root of the package and not in the plugins dir :)

and also, track.maneger.php should be track.manager.php

and also, you forgot to put that extra <Selection> tag inside the messages (so theres only randomselection) :)
Image

  • MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
  • OS:Windows 7 SP1- Home Premium
[/size]

nouseforname
swift roadking
swift roadking
Posts: 840
Joined: 20 Apr 2008 08:58
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF, TMN
Manialink(s): therookies
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by nouseforname » 02 Jun 2008 13:02

BLaHiTiS wrote:I like to tease you with error reports :P

your newer track.manager.php is in the root of the package and not in the plugins dir :)

and also, track.maneger.php should be track.manager.php

and also, you forgot to put that extra <Selection> tag inside the messages (so theres only randomselection) :)

guess he need definitly a vacation ;)
Owner of the Rookie servers and some more. :)
Rookies HP
My Project
Rookies Manialinkcolor>

Post Reply