[Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, f*ckfish, Assembler Maniac, TM-Patrol

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8

Re: [Aseco2.0]Oliverde8 Track Manager RELEASED

Post by oliverde8 » 02 Jun 2008 13:07

:roflol: corrected it. Hope no erros in the program it self...
BLaHiTiS wrote:and also, track.maneger.php should be track.manager.php
if I change it now it may disturb. Assembler Maniac already told me about it :sweet:

Thanks a lot to report :roll:
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis

Post by BLaHiTiS » 24 Jun 2008 19:13

hmm, I hope this plugin isn't bleeding to death? there's still potential in it, it takes long for me to categorize all my tracks i have so I hope it's still gonna be picked up and improved because theres a cignificant errors and even disfunctional commands like /admin cat which will always return "admin added cattegory "array" , (also with /seeCat (which you say is /see_cat in the first pose, it always returns "array" messages.

• MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
[/size]

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 09 Jul 2008 20:58

don't have any intentiont to let it die. hope it won't :D
... still far from internet
ImageImage

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 31 Aug 2008 08:44

Okay new version with some Small modifications.
Corrected:
-/admin cat command was corrected
-/seeCat command was corrected

Added:
-Compability to New JB thats coming soon

Find it at http://oliverde8.free.fr/oliverde8/inde ... iles&cat=3
ImageImage

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU,&TMS

Post by Jackel » 02 Sep 2008 19:58

ok, I've got this plugin installed and it runs great on the randomizing tracks, but I haven't gotten a the settings right too delete bad karma tracks. on ck-Cyrus track manager plugin i had it set too delete tracks after 20 votes if popularity is below 60%. which lines do I need to edit in the .xml file and with what values too get same results? If I get this figured out I'll basically have my server the way i want it. and I'll be happy admin. :thumbsup:
Founder and Admin of Cobra Gaming Systems.

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 02 Sep 2008 21:01

Jackel wrote:ok, I've got this plugin installed and it runs great on the randomizing tracks, but I haven't gotten a the settings right too delete bad karma tracks. on ck-Cyrus track manager plugin i had it set too delete tracks after 20 votes if popularity is below 60%. which lines do I need to edit in the .xml file and with what values too get same results? If I get this figured out I'll basically have my server the way i want it. and I'll be happy admin. :thumbsup:
<MinToDelete>20</MinToDelete>
<MaxToDelete>60</MaxToDelete>

Thats it :wink:
ImageImage

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Jackel » 04 Sep 2008 01:13

oliverde8 wrote:
Jackel wrote:ok, I've got this plugin installed and it runs great on the randomizing tracks, but I haven't gotten a the settings right too delete bad karma tracks. on ck-Cyrus track manager plugin i had it set too delete tracks after 20 votes if popularity is below 60%. which lines do I need to edit in the .xml file and with what values too get same results? If I get this figured out I'll basically have my server the way i want it. and I'll be happy admin. :thumbsup:
<MinToDelete>20</MinToDelete>
<MaxToDelete>60</MaxToDelete>

Thats it :wink:
thank you sir, that's a big help.

also I have updated to the latest version and it looks like the plugin is not displaying the enviroment of the track in chat anymore when the text for next random track comes up. has the track name with just () next to it. i.e. Shiekra(). thought you should know.
and is there a way too tell if the plugin has deleted a track, in either the chat or log?

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 04 Sep 2008 06:39

Jackel wrote: also I have updated to the latest version and it looks like the plugin is not displaying the enviroment of the track in chat anymore when the text for next random track comes up. has the track name with just () next to it. i.e. Shiekra(). thought you should know.
and is there a way too tell if the plugin has deleted a track, in either the chat or log?
Yes I have noticed that also a small Copy Paste error, :oops:
No it doesen't show it But I could do it so it say it in the Log for next version
ImageImage

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Jackel » 04 Sep 2008 19:30

oliverde8 wrote:
Jackel wrote: also I have updated to the latest version and it looks like the plugin is not displaying the enviroment of the track in chat anymore when the text for next random track comes up. has the track name with just () next to it. i.e. Shiekra(). thought you should know.
Yes I have noticed that also a small Copy Paste error, :oops:
No it doesen't show it But I could do it so it say it in the Log for next version
Cool on the log, and if you tell me where the error is in the code I'll go ahead and fix mine.

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 04 Sep 2008 19:43

I know it is a Copy paste error But I didn't had time to check it out
ImageImage

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Jackel » 05 Sep 2008 21:50

oliverde8 wrote:I know it is a Copy paste error But I didn't had time to check it out
ok, no problem. :thumbsup:

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 26 Sep 2008 16:15

I am not able to find out why it doesen't show Envi Name :grmblz:
I am looking for 1 week now so if some one sees why can he reply I really feal idiot :oops:

Edit: Alleluia find it
ImageImage

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 26 Sep 2008 18:54

Update 0.85 ^^The Environment not showing was corrected
ImageImage

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Jackel » 30 Sep 2008 02:57

updated and it's working, but on track selection for random the word Stadium is showing up a lot on notification of next track in Aseco CMD box. example below.

Code: Select all

[09/29,22:43:15] current record on péöpüªpéèn+Üpü¦péön+» is 00:36.81 and held by
 unrtScraPpy
[LocalDB] Transferring records to local database ... Done!
|...Calculating ranks
|...Done!
Karma good:0bad3ID:400
[Autotime] Track=F.E.A.R., time=05:16.93, AuthorTime=00:56.37
[09/29,22:49:13] map changed [péöpüªpéèn+Üpü¦péön+»] >> [F.E.A.R.]
|...TMX info was takken TMX:TMU
!...Creatin TrackList...Done!!
RESN:
StadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumSta
diumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiu
mStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumSt
adiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadi
umStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumS
tadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStad
iumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadium
StadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumSta
diumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiu
mStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumSt
adiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadi
umStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumS
tadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStad
iumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadiumStadium
tadiumStadiumStadium|...$f00We $fffThere $00fYet?$z(Stadium) was randomly select
ed from $fff 300 $ztracks
[09/29,22:49:16] current record on F.E.A.R. is 00:56.62 and held by S¦ís¦¦añên+ó
Jackel
[LocalDB] Transferring records to local database ... Done!
|...Calculating ranks
|...Done!
Karma good:17bad15ID:60
[Autotime] Track=We There Yet?, time=04:36.10, AuthorTime=00:45.03
[09/29,22:53:17] map changed [F.E.A.R.] >> [We There Yet?]
|...TMX info was not takken!!! uid:8wMTkYT2Ef8sv1gPev9ilTiYMg
!...Creatin TrackList...Done!!
RESN:
tadiumStadiumStadium|...$w$i$s$0f8Out of Control$z(Stadium) was randomly selecte
d from $fff 300 $ztracks
[09/29,22:53:19] current record on We There Yet? is 00:49.71 and held by S¦ís¦¦a
ñên+óNinGen
only thing you might want too look into again. I made the changes you said for deleting un-popular tracks after 20 votes and under 60% popularity, and the tracks I know that fell into those settings to get deleted are still in server and the changes were made on Sept. 4th and I only have 304 tracks in server, should of ran accross those tracks a few times now. and it's showing that the karma is registering inside the Aseco CMD box. there's an example of one of the tracks in the above info from Aseco.

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 30 Sep 2008 05:20

:?
I will have a rechecke to see

But 60 percent shouldn't delete it it will wait until it goes under 60
and the other track hasn't enought votes to be deleted it must have 20 or more But will check all this this weekend
And what is all this Stadium everywhere I don't have such a thing :?:
ImageImage