Public DB temporarily offline

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, f*ckfish, Assembler Maniac, TM-Patrol

niarfman
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: Public DB temporarily offline

Post by niarfman » 24 Aug 2008 20:03

I have tried to create plugins to Aseco because it's the more structured record system I know.

As AM, my real life doesn't allow me to spend many time to Aseco. Ans Aseco is huge. It should makes several weeks to know completly how it works. And I was unable to found complete documentation to help to understand the architecture.

As I said the architecture is strong but only a few people know it. If there is only AM and Flo to manage Aseco ... It's not possible.

If a Team of developers is made I should be interested. :D
Admin en second des serveurs SSM° / tripatouilleur de PHP
Tous nos serveurs tournent sous GNU/Linux !

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Post by w1lla » 25 Aug 2008 13:10

I might be interested for this project. But its better to make a list of what people want in aseco.

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 25 Aug 2008 19:46

Perhaps a new thread for this discussion..?

I don't see what all the hub-bub is about, personally...

AM and Flo already gave us a great system to work with. There may be a few little features here and there that could be added, but the main strength of Aseco I feel is a great basic system that can be expanded upon easily with community-made plugins. Any future releases, IMHO, should primarily be for bugfixes.

The last thing I want to see happen to Aseco is have a bunch of useless features added in that nobody really needs... Then, we'd just end up with 'that other controller'...