Add record in window "jukebox"

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, Assembler Maniac, f*ckfish, TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: Add record in window "jukebox"

Post by Xymph » 30 May 2008 17:30

Ptitzizi wrote:I understand that Xymph but the column "environement" isn't important for me 'cause I'm running only on TMNF.
I know. In XAseco the environment column in /list windows is only added on TMUF, not on TMNF.
Ptitzizi wrote:And for Xaseco, the CPS is important for me and it doesn't work like Aseco. It compares YOUR time counter to Aseco who compare with the TOP1 (am I wrong?).
Right, by default it compares with your own previous time but it doesn't store the checkpoints for your local record in the database. However, you can also compare against your own or any other Dedimania record with the /dedicps command, as those checkpoints are available from the Dedimania site. So that's a similar comparison as in A/R2, except against world records.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 » 30 May 2008 17:31

Ptitzizi wrote:
that I'm getting faster, Easy method just save the TMX in which I find it so I don't need to research in all TMX's, The only problem is if TMX is down what to do it will place that it doesn't exist but it is TMX ho is down and the track is supposed to exist in TMX, still searching for it
Hum... OK thanks a lot, I just forget your plugin :D
I don't understand why you don't display the TMX record in the window ?
:oops: don't take records in at the moment but will after the update
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

niarfman
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by niarfman » 10 Jun 2008 10:31

I have just founded this topic talking about the same think than my mod here : [A2.1.6/Rasp_Jukebox] Niarf/oliverde8 Mod add Rank & Score

I have noticed your remarks about env and which version of TM is used.

I will modified my mod to suit with all of that ^^.

If I can improve it, it's good !
Admin en second des serveurs SSM° / tripatouilleur de PHP
Tous nos serveurs tournent sous GNU/Linux !