ASECO/RASP TMF 2.2.0c [08/6/26]

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, f*ckfish, Assembler Maniac, TM-Patrol

Siox
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: ASECO/RASP TMF 2.2.0b [08/6/25]

Post by Siox » 26 Jun 2008 03:00

Xymph wrote:
Flo wrote:
Xymph wrote:With local but not public database plugin enabled, and no third-party plugins, this version starts fine, but once I try to close the welcome window, it crashes:
[...]
Same thing when I minimize the welcome window instead, open any other window, and try to close that.
Sounds like there's a problem with your php version...
which one do you use? - and what OS?
Linux (CentOS) with PHP 5.2.0, works fine for all previous A/R2 releases.
Yes the same by me...

Linux (debian etch) with php 5.2.6 dotdeb.org
Linux (debian etch) with php 5.2.0.8 etch

error

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0"?><methodResponse><fault><value><struct><member><name>faultCode</name><value><int>1</int></value></member><member><name>faultString</name><value><string>Fatal error:Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in /home/xxx/aseco/types/manialinkframework.class.php on line 356</string></value></member></struct></value></fault></methodResponse>[06/26,04:51:18] Beginning to shutdown Aseco due to an error ...
I hope aseco works not how xaseco only on a third party xampp installation for linux. my worst nightmare!

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Post by w1lla » 26 Jun 2008 05:59

the welcome message comes straight away but the /stats take 1-2 seconds depending on memory usage which is at : 6983 kb.

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

Flo
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMU

Post by Flo » 26 Jun 2008 06:17

Siox wrote:
Xymph wrote:
Xymph wrote:With local but not public database plugin enabled, and no third-party plugins, this version starts fine, but once I try to close the welcome window, it crashes:
[...]
Same thing when I minimize the welcome window instead, open any other window, and try to close that.
Yes the same by me...

Linux (debian etch) with php 5.2.6 dotdeb.org
Linux (debian etch) with php 5.2.0.8 etch

error

<?xml version="1.0"?><methodResponse><fault><value><struct><member><name>faultCode</name><value><int>1</int></value></member><member><name>faultString</name><value><string>Fatal error:Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in /home/xxx/aseco/types/manialinkframework.class.php on line 356</string></value></member></struct></value></fault></methodResponse>[06/26,04:51:18] Beginning to shutdown Aseco due to an error ...
I hope aseco works not how xaseco only on a third party xampp installation for linux. my worst nightmare!
Okay I figured out that this is a > Php 5.1 issue.
Solution should be, search the line (356) in /types/manialinkframework.class.php:

if ($this->_windows[$handle] == $this->_maximized) {
and change it to:

if ($this->_windows[$handle] === $this->_maximized) {
I will offer a fixed version when I'm back home ...
Intel i7-920
Nvidia Geforce GTX260
4096 Mb RAM
Windows 7

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis

Re: ASECO/RASP TMF 2.2.0c [08/6/26]

Post by BLaHiTiS » 26 Jun 2008 18:56

<b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 256 bytes) in <b>/usr/home/bemant/tm/aseco/plugins/rasp/plugin.rasp.php</b> on line <b>251</b><br />

we're there again :(.. and i'm using ph 5.2.6 though...

• MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
[/size]

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 26 Jun 2008 20:19

Flo wrote:
Xymph wrote:
[...]
Okay I figured out that this is a > Php 5.1 issue.
Solution should be, search the line (356) in /types/manialinkframework.class.php:

if ($this->_windows[$handle] == $this->_maximized) {
and change it to:

if ($this->_windows[$handle] === $this->_maximized) {
Yup, that fixed it for me too.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Vetinari
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by Vetinari » 27 Jun 2008 03:51

Just a note that I am running 220c on The Older Gamers Server #1, along with the latest FuFi widgets. No problems noticed as of yet. System is XP with XAMPP 1.6.6a (PHP 5.2.5) Servers 2 and 3 are currently running 216.

Config option request:
Although I now know where to find this info in the appropriate files, would it be possible to add a config option to change the size of the welcome message window and it's title?

Flo
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Flo » 27 Jun 2008 07:10

Vetinari wrote:Just a note that I am running 220c on The Older Gamers Server #1, along with the latest FuFi widgets. No problems noticed as of yet. System is XP with XAMPP 1.6.6a (PHP 5.2.5) Servers 2 and 3 are currently running 216.
Thanks, Cool :)
Vetinari wrote:Config option request:
Although I now know where to find this info in the appropriate files, would it be possible to add a config option to change the size of the welcome message window and it's title?
I will keep this in mind for next release ...
Intel i7-920
Nvidia Geforce GTX260
4096 Mb RAM
Windows 7

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads

Post by BLaHiTiS » 27 Jun 2008 21:04

got a nice little debug log chopped from a day running aseco new version, it used to quit because of several issues involving transport errors (which I wonder why it happens with this new version if other plugins like fufi widgets has to handle 50 users, it could handle that just ok in the last version of aseco but now it seems it doesnt:)

Also some trackmanager plugin error that might shed some light on things.
http://pastebin.com/m58b1841e

[/size]

rez667
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: nations, united

Post by rez667 » 29 Jun 2008 02:07

I'm confused.. Is this version the same as the other aseco? or is it a different app.. If its different, whats the difference, and if its the same.. Why isnt Assembler Maniac coding it anymore.. I did read the first page of this post.. but i cant see any difference..

thx

Rez

Vetinari
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by Vetinari » 29 Jun 2008 02:12

Assembler Maniac is the coder primarily for the RASP portion. Flo has always been the primary coder for the ASeCo portion. They both work together now for the combined product. Expect posts and hope for tech support from both.

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads

Post by BLaHiTiS » 29 Jun 2008 07:49

I wonder if people are having more troubles having more users on their servers than befor.

it's supposed to be the opposite, but my aseco crashes when 50 users are on (with fufi tools running). And rasp exhibits memory leaks. (or so i can read in the debug log)

[/size]

Flo
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Flo » 29 Jun 2008 08:36

BLaHiTiS wrote:I wonder if people are having more troubles having more users on their servers than befor.

it's supposed to be the opposite, but my aseco crashes when 50 users are on (with fufi tools running). And rasp exhibits memory leaks. (or so i can read in the debug log)
Did you try running it without fufi tools yet?
Hm, don't think it is rasp causing these memory leaks, I must have introduced some with the manialink framework upgrade - and I am currently searching for them.
Might have a new version until today evening ...
rez667 wrote:I'm confused.. Is this version the same as the other aseco? or is it a different app.. If its different, whats the difference, and if its the same.. Why isnt Assembler Maniac coding it anymore.. I did read the first page of this post.. but i cant see any difference..
Yup, this is the same app. Only difference of this version is something you actually don't see. You might realize a bit speed/reaction time increase and it SHOULD increase stability as well - not sure what is going wrong here.
Instead of sending the whole set of windows to each users if something has changed, for example the size of one window. We now only resend the window that has changed size, what should decrease traffic and increase speed. There are some other core things that I have changed concerning the framework, but this is the main difference.
I think we have to do a bit more testing until this new version is ready for release, but I still think this new way is the right way to go ...
Intel i7-920
Nvidia Geforce GTX260
4096 Mb RAM
Windows 7

CavalierDeVache
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: tmu tmn tms tmo

Post by CavalierDeVache » 29 Jun 2008 09:32

Hi Flo

I haven't tried your 2.2.0 versions yet, but I have this problem with all the other Aseco's from the 2.0 branch.

When the plugin.rasp_cptimes.php is active I've noticed that when I do a print_r on a player object that object tends to be huge, it includes pretty much everything Aseco has in memory, and causes script timeouts when several players are in the server. When that plugin is disabled the player object is more normal and Aseco runs well, it only shows the variable values in an array from the players class and a manialink window or two.

I'm not using that plugin myself because of that recursion, but maybe that is contributing to other folks problems?

SPM Razor
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMF

Post by SPM Razor » 29 Jun 2008 11:27

Hello I have a problem
I have the new version of ASECO
This whole set, but when I connect what makes me the MySQL server is not.
I use the USB Web server for MySQL.
Do I have to do to have it ready?
Visite our [J&B] Drinking and [J&B] Rounds on Spain

niarfman
road tourist
road tourist

Post by niarfman » 01 Jul 2008 13:50

Hi Flo,

Firstly, great job to have made Aseco and brought it all this time :3

I am working on a MOD for RASP Jukebox (it's still minor changes for now). Does this new Aseco Version means a new RASP (especially Jukebox plugin) version from AM too since Aseco 2.1.6 ?
Admin en second des serveurs SSM° / tripatouilleur de PHP
Tous nos serveurs tournent sous GNU/Linux !