ASECO/RASP TMF 2.2.0c [08/6/26]

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, f*ckfish, Assembler Maniac, TM-Patrol

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Re: ASECO/RASP TMF 2.2.0c [08/6/26]

Post by nocturne » 01 Jul 2008 22:29

niarfman wrote:Hi Flo,

Firstly, great job to have made Aseco and brought it all this time :3

I am working on a MOD for RASP Jukebox (it's still minor changes for now). Does this new Aseco Version means a new RASP (especially Jukebox plugin) version from AM too since Aseco 2.1.6 ?
It seems this is less of a RASP update and more of an update to the core aseco. Might be worth checking the version number inside the jukebox plugin (AM's been good about changing versions with updates), or compare the linecount/filesize/hash/date of the included plugin with the original.

Vetinari
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by Vetinari » 02 Jul 2008 06:54

I just went though all of the RASP files, looking for differences between 216 and 220c. The only file that I found to have differences is the jukebox plugin. The version is incremented from 1.6 to 1.7, and there are numerous line differences between the two files, with sections added and removed in both directions.

I highly recommend comparing the two files yourself to see the differences. I used UltraCompare to do my analysis, but if you don't have access to that software, I recommend the free app, DiffMerge

niarfman
road tourist
road tourist

Post by niarfman » 02 Jul 2008 07:40

Thx Vetinari,

I will compare the 2 files to determine where are the differences.

I'll update my MOD as soon as possible ^^
Admin en second des serveurs SSM° / tripatouilleur de PHP
Tous nos serveurs tournent sous GNU/Linux !

niarfman
road tourist
road tourist

Post by niarfman » 02 Jul 2008 09:10

I have edited the whole Jukebox plugin to view which improvements have been done by AM.

RASP/Jukebox 1.7 :
  • chg - Increase speed of "/add" "/admin add" and "/tmxSearch" commands by asking track type only once time.
  • chg - Add possibility to download tracks directly from ShareMania like Oliverde8's mod ( I will use AM's code instead of Oliverde8's in my mod starting now )
  • chg - "/tmxSearch" will use current track type if no arguments is given.
I have modified my MOD but I wait to test it before share it ^^
Last edited by niarfman on 04 Jul 2008 19:18, edited 1 time in total.

J-S
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMUF,TMO,TMS
Manialink(s): shark

Post by J-S » 02 Jul 2008 20:40

Hi everybody !!!

First, thanks for your work (AM, flo and everybody who help the community ...)

I have a problem with the matchsave plugin ...
When i run a match, i put the server in team mode. I run the matchsave plugin with the commande /admin match on and /admin match auto...
My team play the match. At the end, i use the command /admin match end to terminate the match and when the windows will close, i use the command /admin match off.

The windows who give the results is empty (without results...)

I have nothing in the database (match_details or match_main) and the files match_results.html which is generate at the end is empty ...

Have you got a solution for that?? Thank for your assistance

regards ^^

PS: This beug take place in the Aseco 2.1.6 too :)

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Post by f*ckfish » 03 Jul 2008 00:07

J-S wrote:Hi everybody !!!

When i run a match, i put the server in team mode. I run the matchsave plugin with the commande /admin match on and /admin match auto...
My team play the match. At the end, i use the command /admin match end to terminate the match and when the windows will close, i use the command /admin match off.

I have nothing in the database (match_details or match_main) and the files match_results.html which is generate at the end is empty ...

regards ^^

Matchsave was not intentionally designed to run in team mode, it was there to emulate matches in Time Attack. Though I never tested it in other modes.
inactive, sorry

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU,&TMS

Post by Jackel » 03 Jul 2008 13:55

f*ckfish wrote:
J-S wrote:Hi everybody !!!

regards ^^

Matchsave was not intentionally designed to run in team mode, it was there to emulate matches in Time Attack. Though I never tested it in other modes.
When I first used the matchsave plugin back in TMN, it worked with Time Attack and Rounds Modes, never did test in team mode, seeing that's what I was trying too find an alternate match format too replace that with.
Founder and Admin of Cobra Gaming Systems.

J-S
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMUF,TMO,TMS
Manialink(s): shark

Post by J-S » 03 Jul 2008 16:44

It's too bad, because matchsave could facilitate the admin's work. It can save the match results in the database and in the html file

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU,&TMS

Post by Jackel » 04 Jul 2008 06:04

J-S wrote:It's too bad, because matchsave could facilitate the admin's work. It can save the match results in the database and in the html file
Team mode is just rounds with a different scoring system, If you want Matchsave with rounds that should work the same.
Founder and Admin of Cobra Gaming Systems.

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis

Post by BLaHiTiS » 04 Jul 2008 17:47

I just say i needed to go back to 2.1.6 due to constant memory leaks in raps, wonder if some of you guys have found this cause, to be especially true when fufi widgets are enabled, on top of the transport error overload issue which now crashes aseco at a mere 50 users, which 2.1.6 didn't do.

• MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
[/size]

niarfman
road tourist
road tourist

Post by niarfman » 04 Jul 2008 18:25

aseco 2.1.6 crash with widgets systematically when more than 50 players are connected on my servers. No changes with Aseco 2.2.0c but seems to be Fufi Widget which crashes (XMLRPC errors) and not Aseco.

Vetinari
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by Vetinari » 05 Jul 2008 03:35

Not sure if it is related to AsecoRASP, FuFi, or both, but I jumped on our server #2 at The Older Gamers last night and noticed that I already had a live record showing for the current track, although I had not raced at all. Another member of our group told me that it had been that way for a couple days. It seemed to be locked up, although Aseco was still doing it's thing in the chat box. A simple restart of aseco cleared it up.

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Post by f*ckfish » 05 Jul 2008 09:04

Vetinari wrote:Not sure if it is related to AsecoRASP, FuFi, or both, but I jumped on our server #2 at The Older Gamers last night and noticed that I already had a live record showing for the current track, although I had not raced at all. Another member of our group told me that it had been that way for a couple days. It seemed to be locked up, although Aseco was still doing it's thing in the chat box. A simple restart of aseco cleared it up.
Did the other widgets work fine? I could imagine that the widgets hung up had some kind of glitch that made the getCurrentRanking fail.
inactive, sorry

Vetinari
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by Vetinari » 06 Jul 2008 05:38

Best I could tell, the other widgets that we run were working fine. As you can imagine, my attention was sorta centered on the one that had died.

bo_ktm
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by bo_ktm » 11 Jul 2008 17:38

hi all

at the beginning, i want to thank Flo( and his crew or not) to spend time to make a great record system with enable stats and so much important things to create a good server, with much fun for gamer to make them beat the rec and have a good rank.
my computer use windows XP, run a TMU dedicated server with only stadium dirt map, with wamp5 1.7.2. and a local database
i update ASECO with 220c, but i still have a problem, allready with 2.1.4.
at the end of map, a CLI error appear on my screen( debug or close), i just have to close and ASECO restart, but i have to be in front of my computer to do it.
so, i look at the fatal error in ASECO window, and i can see that

if you can help me to solve this problem, or indicate me how to make the CLI window error disappear without pushing CLOSE button

i hope you can help me and my dirt server gamer

bb all