[ASECO 2.2.0c] Beta Tester 4 new Karma-Plugin *discontinued*

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, f*ckfish, Assembler Maniac, TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: [ASECO 2.2.0c] Beta Testers wanted for new Karma-Plugin

Post by Xymph » 12 Apr 2010 21:14

w1lla wrote:according to:
http://www.dedimania.com/tmstats/?do=st ... r=TOOL-ASC

there are 24 servers that use Aseco.
Well, to be fair, FAST and XAseco include Dedimania support as standard plugins, while for Aseco/Rasp it's an optional, third-party plugin. So there may be more A/R servers by admins who never added that plugin and which are therefore not visible in that servers list.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 12 Apr 2010 23:52

Makes me feel all the more unique, especially considering two of those twenty four are ours (with 4 others currently down)... :lol:

As for the OP, I have the beta plugin but haven't touched it yet... I suppose I'll try it out on the track testing server, where it would be the most useful. Still though, not many players race there too often, so the plugin won't be getting too much abuse.

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma

Post by undef.de » 13 Apr 2010 15:47

nocturne wrote: As for the OP, I have the beta plugin but haven't touched it yet... I suppose I'll try it out on the track testing server, where it would be the most useful. Still though, not many players race there too often, so the plugin won't be getting too much abuse.
Please try it soon. :mrgreen:

This plugin is always the same as the port of XASECO (with some ASECO specific changes), it has the same development state also. It would be creat if you setup this plugin in your other servers too, because I need some results/reports for this port.

About this port I have no response. :(
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma

Post by undef.de » 17 Oct 2010 16:16

Just to say 'hello' and ask my question about aseco port of the Karma-Plugin: Does it make sense to develop this further? Is aseco still alive somewhere? What´s about the 2.2.2/2.3? Still under construction?

Please someone, give me a life sign. 8)
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 21 Oct 2010 15:08

Aseco is like a beautiful Ferrari sports car... You don't see many on the road because few can drive one -- but when you do it's a piece of art.

Keep in mind that Aseco is more or less a final version... There's not a lot more in it's official development that needs done (if anything), and future releases will more than likely just smooth the way for php 5.3 compatibility.

As far as plugin development goes, sure -- not a lot has been posted in recent months. But that's why I code my own plugins, some of which have been ported to xaseco and posted on request, though I just prefer to just keep them to myself on Aseco.

In any case, I suppose that v2.3x still needs to be finalized and posted as the official version, though it's publicly available on the sourceforge CVS.
Chief Janitorial Supervisor of the Let'sRock! TM community : www.LetsRock-TM.com