[Version 4.0.3.4] remoteCP 4 - TMF only

This is the dedicated forum for RemoteCP4: the web based dedicated server control script.

Moderators: hal|Sascha, TM-Patrol

bibisvals
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF

Re: remoteCP-4 [Version 4.0.0.8]

Post by bibisvals » 21 Apr 2008 15:03

MiniMe wrote:
bibisvals wrote: I had this error too ... the error is on plugins\Browse\index.php in function raw2n on line 510.
$row from ftp_rawlist is "dynamic" so you can't make a substr($row,55)
instead of that I changed to substr($row,strpos($row, ':')+3) and it works (Test on Linux server ... not others)
It has worked for version 4.0.0.8 but in 4.0.0.9 version ftp mode doesn't work for me and I am not getting any error.... :(
It only writes "No directories found"

FTP works 100% good, in FTP root directory i have folder GameData, Aseco and TMN server exec file.
I am using Linux Fedora Core, UTF-8 coding
This trick works for me on 4.0.0.9 so maybe you have an error with your path ...

Red Passoa
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: red_passoa

Re: remoteCP-4 [Version 4.0.0.9!]

Post by Red Passoa » 21 Apr 2008 15:17

Hi,

I have a bug. On the browser, the maps who are located in "GameData/Tracks" are not writted.

I can't select it.

:)

Viok Tof
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: tmuf

Post by Viok Tof » 21 Apr 2008 15:47

Viok Tof wrote:
hi,
Is it possible to display server information in my team web site like tmweb for aseco (server is runing, number of players, actualy track play....)
thank...but
How can I use this link(http://www.mydomain.com/remoteCPpath/aj ... serverid=1) to display information?
I put the link in my web site but I obtain a xml code listing
I don't know how to use xml... :(
can you give me a little php code to do that?

Elnath
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Post by Elnath » 21 Apr 2008 17:57

Shame on me :oops:

I've found why I got so many problems to set the team mode... My GameSetting file was an old TMN file that I stupidly copy in Forever...
That's why RemoteCP was a little bit lost.

.... :oops:

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis

Post by BLaHiTiS » 21 Apr 2008 18:30

err, how are you supposed to use the <filepath> dir ?

i inserted /home/user/Gamedata/Tracks in there and have browse mode on local.so i get this:

Code: Select all

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/tmrcpdir/plugins/Browse/index.php on line 125

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/tmrcpdir/plugins/Browse/index.php on line 126

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/tmrcpdir/plugins/Browse/index.php on line 127
local mode

Warning: opendir(/home/user/GameData/Tracks/home/user/GameData/Tracks/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/tmrcpdir/plugins/Browse/index.php on line 437
No directories found
I guess i'm doing something wrong somehow ? I have put that filepath in my 2 servers that are defined there.

• MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
[/size]

bibisvals
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by bibisvals » 21 Apr 2008 18:55

For example, you can put for the first server :
<filepath>server1</filepath>
And the second one :
<filepath>server2</filepath>
If you ftp path is :
<path>/httpdocs/tmnf/GameData/Tracks/</path>
Depends on your filepath, you brower "browse" /httpdocs/tmnf/GameData/Tracks/serverX/ (with X equals to 1 or 2)

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads

Post by BLaHiTiS » 21 Apr 2008 19:03

aaahh, ol *slaps forehead* i dont use structure like that, everything is in one dir set and i just sepparate servers by differetn configs and portnumbers ^^, so i can just disable that...

[/size]

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads

Post by BLaHiTiS » 21 Apr 2008 19:15

found a few issues.

I made a directoy inside the RASP tmx dir for remotecp to download tmx files inside, now, it works. but even when i select that directory the writing in the tmx add section won't change and will remain "no dir selected",

also when you uploaded a track remotecp says "add sucessfu"l, but it's all written trough the tmx type collumn so you have 2 lines of text crossings eachother and then you have to select the "browse" tab again to let the input field for the tmx id to reappear, anyone else having this ?

[/size]

Equinox79
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: Nations Forever

Post by Equinox79 » 21 Apr 2008 20:41

I can't get this to work at all. I open index.html, then click on open remoteCP and then I get white screen with this :

logged && !array_key_exists('logout', $_REQUEST) && !array_key_exists('changeserver', $_REQUEST)) { /* * Load Plugin-System */ $plugins = new PluginClass($system); /* * Load Plugins */ $path = './plugins/'; if(is_dir($path)) { foreach($system->xml['settings']->plugins->plugin AS $key => $plugin) { $plugin = (string)$plugin; if(is_dir($path.$plugin.'/')) { require_once($path.$plugin. '/index.php'); $plugins->Load(new $plugin, $plugin); } } } else { $system->Msg(ct_pluginerr1); } /* * Run */ $system->CreateTranslations(); $quickbox = $plugins->GetQuickBox(); $plugins->GetMainBox(); $plugins->GetSideBox(); $plugins->UnLoad(); } else { include_once('./plugins/access.php'); } $output = ob_get_contents(); ob_end_clean(); require_once('includes/style.php'); ?>

bibisvals
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by bibisvals » 21 Apr 2008 21:08

Equinox79 wrote:I can't get this to work at all. I open index.html, then click on open remoteCP and then I get white screen with this :

logged && !array_key_exists('logout', $_REQUEST) && !array_key_exists('changeserver', $_REQUEST)) { /* * Load Plugin-System */ $plugins = new PluginClass($system); /* * Load Plugins */ $path = './plugins/'; if(is_dir($path)) { foreach($system->xml['settings']->plugins->plugin AS $key => $plugin) { $plugin = (string)$plugin; if(is_dir($path.$plugin.'/')) { require_once($path.$plugin. '/index.php'); $plugins->Load(new $plugin, $plugin); } } } else { $system->Msg(ct_pluginerr1); } /* * Run */ $system->CreateTranslations(); $quickbox = $plugins->GetQuickBox(); $plugins->GetMainBox(); $plugins->GetSideBox(); $plugins->UnLoad(); } else { include_once('./plugins/access.php'); } $output = ob_get_contents(); ob_end_clean(); require_once('includes/style.php'); ?>
Sasha used full php tag in his script but you can check in your php.ini that short_open_tag is on On
Not sure if it'll work ...

moop
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by moop » 21 Apr 2008 22:51

Equinox79 wrote:I can't get this to work at all. I open index.html, then click on open remoteCP and then I get white screen with this :

Are you sure you have php installed, that you have associated the php file extensions in apache or lighttpd? Check the doc of your web server and you should find out easily.

I already asked but I'll reask, have any of you had crashing bug? My server, when I had remoteCp live on kept crashing every some hours. Sometime it was remotecp live that crashed, some time only the dedicated server and sometime, the two of them crashed. I have been using gery for 3 days and no crashing but I would really like to get back with remoteCp live.

I have not checked the live.log because I didnt know with what to open it but I guess now it's ingame so i'll have to restart a new server to check it :P

utal
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMO, TMS

Post by utal » 22 Apr 2008 00:52

awesome version! last 4.0.0.8 didnt work well with me, but now i can see a really smooth cp with nice effects :D

gonna test if i can do ftp with this version, with 3.x i never made it :P

tks!!
utal

MiniMe
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMF

Post by MiniMe » 22 Apr 2008 09:06

moomoon wrote:Set the parameter <filemode>local</filemode> and not <filemode>ftp</filemode>
But I want ftp mode, tm server is running on another machine...

moomoon
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by moomoon » 22 Apr 2008 09:24

MiniMe wrote:But I want ftp mode, tm server is running on another machine...
Why you don't install the remotecp on the server?

it's the better way because you can acces to your server anyway.

E2C
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by E2C » 22 Apr 2008 10:06

moomoon wrote:
MiniMe wrote:But I want ftp mode, tm server is running on another machine...
Why you don't install the remotecp on the server?

it's the better way because you can acces to your server anyway.
Remote CP isn't designed to be installed remotely ?