RemoteCP and Fast

This is the dedicated forum for RemoteCP4: the web based dedicated server control script.

Moderators: hal|Sascha, TM-Patrol

godkagoul
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF

RemoteCP and Fast

Post by godkagoul » 19 Jul 2008 09:18

Hello,

First, sorry for my bad english but i'am french so i have a little level of english.
I would like to know how to remove messages from fast in the console chat of remoteCP. With Tmweb i could choose to view or not. Can i do it the same with RemoteCP ?

Thank you, Team GAZ!
Team Gazteropode Serveur Rounds and Time attack (France\Bourgogne\Nièvre)

hal|Sascha
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMS, TMO

Re: RemoteCP and Fast

Post by hal|Sascha » 22 Jul 2008 09:32

There is allready a servermessage removement for aseco/xaseco/mistralaseco/rcp-live.
I'll have a look into how FAST messages look like and how I could remove them :)

I would need to know which signs does fast uses for it's serverinfo messages (aseco for example uses ">>")!? Could anybody help me here? Don't want to install fast just only for this :mrgreen:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
Mainboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
RAM: 2 GB
Graphics: ATI Radeon X1950XTX
Audio: Soundblaster Audigy 4
Internet: ADSL 6Mbit

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Post by f*ckfish » 22 Jul 2008 13:02

hal|Sascha wrote:There is allready a servermessage removement for aseco/xaseco/mistralaseco/rcp-live.
I'll have a look into how FAST messages look like and how I could remove them :)

I would need to know which signs does fast uses for it's serverinfo messages (aseco for example uses ">>")!? Could anybody help me here? Don't want to install fast just only for this :mrgreen:
Wouldn't it be more effective to just ignore the chat lines that come from the serverlogin?
inactive, sorry

hal|Sascha
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMS, TMO

Post by hal|Sascha » 22 Jul 2008 13:23

f*ckfish wrote:Wouldn't it be more effective to just ignore the chat lines that come from the serverlogin?
yepp sure it would! :mrgreen:
But how should that work? I'm using "ChatSendServerMessage" or "ChatSendServerMessageToLogin" inside rcp-live to send chat messages. If I remember right, (x)aseco does the same.

The GetChatLines method only returns the line the tool added without any additional data. Does fast uses something like "[serverlogin] servermessagetext"?
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
Mainboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
RAM: 2 GB
Graphics: ATI Radeon X1950XTX
Audio: Soundblaster Audigy 4
Internet: ADSL 6Mbit

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Slig » 22 Jul 2008 19:35

hal|Sascha wrote:The GetChatLines method only returns the line the tool added without any additional data. Does fast uses something like "[serverlogin] servermessagetext"?
that's true that for the remote manager with GetChatLines it's not so easy, i'll think about it and eventually add ">>" also.