Weird PHP warnings in Browser

This is the dedicated forum for RemoteCP4: the web based dedicated server control script.

Moderators: hal|Sascha, TM-Patrol

Tecfan
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Weird PHP warnings in Browser

Post by Tecfan » 13 Aug 2009 16:14

version 4.0.2.7 on linux

This happens when I try to upload tracks in the Browser. (The tracks doesn't show up, because these errors are all over the place, but I do get this success message underneath the File selection input:
"Uploaded: Il nome della rosa.Challenge.Gbx (application/x-gbx, 61059 bytes)"

The dir is:
Dir /services/tm/Trackmania_Pixelsport_RPG/Dedicated/GameData/Tracks/MatchSettings/

The error messages (they appear on the right side of the upper part of RCP. (Next to the folder names..)

[PHP Warning] SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: Entity: line 1: parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xE8 0x6D 0x65 0x20 on line 692 in file /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/plugins/Browse/index.php[PHP Warning] SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: fale21.fr.tc/trackmania/son/Tomb Raider Anniversary Soundtrack - Ile perdue - Th on line 692 in file /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/plugins/Browse/index.php[PHP Warning] SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: ^ on line 692 in file /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/plugins/Browse/index.php
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/plugins/Browse/index.php:692 Stack trace: #0 /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/plugins/Browse/index.php(692): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('<challenge><hea...', 0) #1 /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/plugins/Browse/index.php(525): Browse->getChallengeHeader('/services/tm/Tr...') #2 /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/plugins/Browse/index.php(429): Browse->loc_ReadFiles('/services/tm/Tr...') #3 /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/plugins/Browse/index.php(359): Browse->ReadFiles() #4 /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/plugins/Browse/index.php(240): Browse->GetFiles() #5 /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/includes/core.plugins.class.php(317): Browse->onOutput(false) #6 /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/ajax.php(48): rcp_plugins->triggerEvent('onOutput') #7 {main} thrown in /services/tm/public_html/remoteCP/plugins/Browse/index.php on line 692

this error message appears no matter what track you are uploading (and even if you only browse)

Tecfan
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Re: Weird PHP warnings in Browser

Post by Tecfan » 13 Aug 2009 21:28

I have updated RCP to newest version.. Still same error. However, the "master admin" (ftp access, yay), was able to find out that there was one file responsible for it all. A track with the tomb raider soundtrack in it. if he moved that file to e.g. the TMX folder, the TMX folder would be broken. and matchsettings folder would work again (and I could see everything I had attempted to upload during the error times..)

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU,&TMS

Re: Weird PHP warnings in Browser

Post by Jackel » 14 Nov 2009 02:28

this error still happening in 4.0.3.2

UPDATE:Went hunting for Track files that caused the error, and I had two tracks that caused it. there TMX ID's are 855977 and 152602 both are from TMNF dbase. I'll try these tracks in solo mode and see if I can get track titles.

Second Update: Track names are: Stadium Lives Forever and Geil-Feb-E.
That is all. :thumbsup:
Founder and Admin of Cobra Gaming Systems.