Can't log in to remote cp

This is the dedicated forum for RemoteCP4: the web based dedicated server control script.

Moderators: hal|Sascha, TM-Patrol

intrepid_war
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUF TMN TM2

Can't log in to remote cp

Post by intrepid_war » 26 Jun 2012 18:03

Hi,

I've been trying to set up a server on TM 2 for days now. I think I have everything right except for this remote cp thing. For some reason I can't log in to it.

I used the TM 2 server in a box to set it up and it works great. I kleep getting the cannot connect to sever error at my IP and port 2351. TM2 SB has the web server at port 2351 so that is obviously the problem.

So after I set up the account on remote cp it said this account needs to be activated. I put all the info correct and all I get is invalid password. I tried to register again and it said that admin is in use so it must have worked.

Only thing is I can't log in. So where was the activation sent? I recieved no email activation. What am I doing wrong and or how do I activate the remote cp account. Thanks for any help. :thumbsup:

intrepid_war
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUF TMN TM2

Re: Can't log in to remote cp

Post by intrepid_war » 27 Jun 2012 22:43

Still trying this. Man me head is melted. I'm still getting this message every time

"Account successfull registered, this account needs activation, you can't use it now!"

Then I'm in no mans land and no matter what combo of log in and pass word nothing works. I've no idea how to activate the account.