[Version 3.3.3] remoteCP 3 - non TMF only

This is the dedicated forum for RemoteCP4: the web based dedicated server control script.

Moderators: hal|Sascha, TM-Patrol

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8

Re: remoteCP~3.3.3!

Post by oliverde8 » 11 Feb 2008 21:18

İn fact I I just see it but my chat is my chat off a very old time :lol: I don't know but it is not todays chat and it doesent move at all :shock:

I chacked the log file it uptodate :? what can happen to do that. I use TMU
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by lille79 » 11 Feb 2008 21:41

Great work on this one, Sascha. Like Kjell.T.Ring said, It seems faster, and the browser works great.

Thx for making a server-admins day easier :D
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU,&TMS

Post by Jackel » 12 Feb 2008 02:49

I suspicions were correct about my one folder the browser couldn't read the name of the file made it where the plugin wouldn't read it. just had to remove a ' from the folder name, and I love the dark theme for RemoteCP as well.
Oh, one request when you do make RemoteCP4 or even a later revision to 3 could you maybe please make chat a bit larger??? that's the only complaint my admins have made about RemoteCP, other than that they all love it too.

Added: Alright Two request. Any chance of adding the karma rating too the Aseco tab? I already have Cyrus's Track manager plugin running on Nations, but none of the older plugins have been modified yet too run the newer Aseco/RASP scripts so I can't use it there.
If admins need to delete a bunch of tracks knowing the karma from RemoteCp could help.
Founder and Admin of Cobra Gaming Systems.

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 12 Feb 2008 15:20

Yes the new version is faster :D
I liked it

I still have the probleme with the chat. I searched my log and found the line on which it blocked it self line 30621 and there is 34567line. I Changed the place of the log file(put it in my archive). Now I have a new log but the chat is still showing me the same thing :?

:roll: wast do I do
ImageImage

hal|Sascha
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMS, TMO

Post by hal|Sascha » 12 Feb 2008 15:58

oliverde8 wrote:Yes the new version is faster :D
I liked it

I still have the probleme with the chat. I searched my log and found the line on which it blocked it self line 30621 and there is 34567line. I Changed the place of the log file(put it in my archive). Now I have a new log but the chat is still showing me the same thing :?

download the zip file again and use the default chat :D
the advanced chat is just very experimental and I have to do some more tests because I have no clue what could cause such problems atm :)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
Mainboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
RAM: 2 GB
Graphics: ATI Radeon X1950XTX
Audio: Soundblaster Audigy 4
Internet: ADSL 6Mbit

ming
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: all
Manialink(s): redlion, ming

Post by ming » 13 Feb 2008 09:30

great work... works like charm...

but there are 2 things that are defenately still missing:

- tmx-batch transfer :P
although tmx-transfer is an awesome function, if you need to transfer more tracks it becomes quite stressful to do that one by one. so what about being able to f.ex. import a list (tab del. text file or similar) of tmx-id's to transfer?
-a "select all" function or an "add all tracks in folder" option
instead of selecting one by one again, a select all function would ease adding tracks to the playlist.

but anyhow, a great release again...

:1010
Manialink: mingcolor>

Luxembourg's TM-community website: www.trackmania.lu

hal|Sascha
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by hal|Sascha » 13 Feb 2008 12:28

ming wrote:great work... works like charm...
thx :D
ming wrote: but there are 2 things that are defenately still missing:
- tmx-batch transfer :P
although tmx-transfer is an awesome function, if you need to transfer more tracks it becomes quite stressful to do that one by one. so what about being able to f.ex. import a list (tab del. text file or similar) of tmx-id's to transfer?
I think this is a good idea but isn't it the same? if you copy tmx id's from tmx into a text file and load this into rcp should be really the same effort then if you directly input the id's in rcp, or not? :)
ming wrote:-a "select all" function or an "add all tracks in folder" option
instead of selecting one by one again, a select all function would ease adding tracks to the playlist.
thats a great idea I'll add this (and the other one also) to the remotecp4 todo 8)

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 13 Feb 2008 18:24

hal|Sascha wrote:
oliverde8 wrote:Yes the new version is faster :D
I liked it

download the zip file again and use the default chat :D
the advanced chat is just very experimental and I have to do some more tests because I have no clue what could cause such problems atm :)
Thanks it works now of course with the old version :D

I think if times where not entered as Millisec it would be easier. every time I must change time I take out my calculator :D.
ImageImage

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis

Post by BLaHiTiS » 24 Feb 2008 17:15

I'm having this too, invalid error 1209 in IE, but firefox works ok, (an d I thought it was just firewalling probs in my local rpc ports :PP

• MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
[/size]

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 25 Feb 2008 00:55

Quick hack for those who prefer the old chat style...

\plugins\Chat\index.php

comment/delete this line (~72)
$ChatLines = array_reverse($ChatLines);
Change 'scroll' to 'auto' on this line (~136)
echo "<div id='chatcontent' class='small' style='height:350px; overflow:scroll;'>";
I like the idea of having a scrolling chat box to keep the div size from jumping sizes, but I just can't get used to the upside-down chat. Don't think it's possible to have php automatically scroll it to the bottom on each refresh.

For those with chat plugin problems, either re-download as sascha says or find this line in the same file listed above...
private $advancedmode = false; //TMU Only!
Standard chat works through RPC, so there should be no fuss over logfiles and whatnot.

EDIT: By the way, did you change anything with the sort function on the challenges plugin? Could of sworn I used to be able to rearrange tracks and keep playing through the altered order, but now it seems to start the rotation over from the beginning... Might just be bad memory.

hal|Sascha
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by hal|Sascha » 25 Feb 2008 08:47

nocturne wrote:EDIT: By the way, did you change anything with the sort function on the challenges plugin? Could of sworn I used to be able to rearrange tracks and keep playing through the altered order, but now it seems to start the rotation over from the beginning... Might just be bad memory.
I'm not sure if I changed something there, but I think since it is not in the changelog I shouln't changed anything :)

@blahitis: which IE do you used? I'm using IE7 all the time with rcp and it works really good :D

utal
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMO, TMS

Post by utal » 27 Feb 2008 15:40

heys!

i'm not getting the ftp plugin working :oops:

i created and ftp account where i have the remote server and with an ftp client i can access directly to the directory where the tracks are.

with the Browser plugin i receive a warning message saying "Warning: opendir(/servers/TMN/rounds/GameData/Tracks/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory .. plugins/Browse/index.php on line 424"

i have configurated several paths in the servers.xml but i can't access the remote dedicated tracks :?

any help?

tks!
utal

hal|Sascha
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by hal|Sascha » 28 Feb 2008 08:53

Hi Utal,

what do you set as <filemode>? should be "ftp" nothing else :D

Sascha

utal
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMO, TMS

Post by utal » 28 Feb 2008 13:05

heys!

i didn't had ftp in <filemode>, i have now :lol:

meanwhile Browser still not working for me. i tried to set as path, the remote full path, without path, etc, but browser hangs for some minutes and after this it tries to access other directories:

Warning: opendir(/var/run/screen/S-paulo/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in /var/www/apache2-default/remote/plugins/Browse/index.php on line 424

Warning: opendir(/var/run/screen/S-root/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in /var/www/apache2-default/remote/plugins/Browse/index.php on line 424

Warning: opendir(/usr/lib/ssl/private/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in /var/www/apache2-default/remote/plugins/Browse/index.php on line 424

Warning: opendir(/dev/fd/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in /var/www/apache2-default/remote/plugins/Browse/index.php on line 424

Warning: opendir(/dev/.static/dev/fd/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in /var/www/apache2-default/remote/plugins/Browse/index.php on line 424

and many other directories :(

tks,
utal
hal|Sascha wrote:Hi Utal,

what do you set as <filemode>? should be "ftp" nothing else :D

Sascha

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by oliverde8 » 29 Feb 2008 11:56

Can I ask a option plz :?:

when I change settings on my TMU server with remotecp3.3 it sends a manialink saying the setting has been changed. When it do that the manialink hud closes.I can close systeme msg but what ı would like is a message like on TMN so if a setting to do that was added it would be nice :D no message at all manialink message or text message something like that

ImageImage