[Fast3] Glider's Plugin Pack v1.82d (Fast 3.2.2c+)

Discover FAST, a records keeping server control script with a public records system called Dedimania, which will show records from the server on tm-exchange.com

Moderators: Slig, TM-Patrol

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMF, TMU, TMS, TMI?

Re: Glider's Plugin Pack v1.4 (FAST 3.2.0x)

Post by AstroGlider » 01 Jun 2008 23:33

GPP version 1.4 now available :1

See first post for changes etc.

@ LeTo: I'll add a menu tab in the next version to enable tmx adding for either admins or all players. Couldn't get it done this time around, sorry ^^

@ illdan: Music server? I might look into it, but it sounds like a resource hog to me, both for bandwidth and cpu cycles. For now, it's on the backburner...

Glider :pil

LeTo
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Post by LeTo » 02 Jun 2008 04:52

np Glider , thx a lot :)
Sorry for my english :D

illdan
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by illdan » 02 Jun 2008 13:33

Astro Glider, Music Server Option Avaible At Xaseco If You To See For Example.. I Hope You'll Add It...

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by AstroGlider » 04 Jun 2008 19:48

Ok, so I've been trying out a musicbox plugin.. It doesn't have any features yet, just plays songs picked by random off of an xml playlist. So far, I have to say holy cow what a bandwidth-hog. In 24 hours, I've used close to one Gb of bandwidth, and that's only for 10 songs, and I have a playerlimit of 12 on my server! I'm not sure if it's something I'll ever complete, but I'm just experimenting with it for now for my personal amusement, lol. If I ever do finish this plugin, I will probably not use it myself, because I can't afford the bandwith. 200 more Mb's were used just in the time I wrote this post, lol.

Mat-d-Rat
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF

Post by Mat-d-Rat » 11 Jun 2008 08:36

Yep, music is a real hog. Probably around 1/2 the maps on rotation on my server have songs and we did over 120GB last month of data transfer... If the songs where cached it might help, but I have a feeling it would really eat bandwidth up (although might be nice to try!)

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by AstroGlider » 13 Jun 2008 22:44

Mat-d-Rat wrote:Yep, music is a real hog. Probably around 1/2 the maps on rotation on my server have songs and we did over 120GB last month of data transfer... If the songs where cached it might help, but I have a feeling it would really eat bandwidth up (although might be nice to try!)
Well, the songs are cached, but rankly I don't see the point... Why would anyone want to be limited to listening only to the songs some server admin chose for the playlist, when you can just fire up winamp or such and make your own playlist?
Still, I've probably spent too much time on this musicbox plugin already, so I'm going to finish it and it will be included in the next update. And yes, it can be turned off ^^

xis101
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF
Manialink(s): gn

Post by xis101 » 17 Jun 2008 18:03

I have a problem with the betcha plugin.

I run a server in rounds mode and turned the betcha plugin off und saved the settings. All normal till here. But if I join the server later again, the betting window occurs again and sometimes does not vanish anymore. I think it´s the same in team mode, but not sure.

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by AstroGlider » 17 Jun 2008 22:42

xis101 wrote:I have a problem with the betcha plugin.

I run a server in rounds mode and turned the betcha plugin off und saved the settings. All normal till here. But if I join the server later again, the betting window occurs again and sometimes does not vanish anymore. I think it´s the same in team mode, but not sure.
Since I don't normally use rounds mode, I have to do some further testing to see what the problem might be. The betcha window(s) shouldn't even appear for players that join in the middle of a map/round/lap, so I'll look into it. Thanks.

sergent burn
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMU,TMN,TMO
Manialink(s): sergentburn

Post by sergent burn » 19 Jun 2008 09:40

xis101 wrote:I have a problem with the betcha plugin.

same problem for me and i use a TMNF server in round ,
i turnned off the pluggin and the windows apear when i join the server and disapears only on the next map

it isn't very important but if you want more explanation i can give you some feedback from your great pluggin Astroglider :1
Manialink ==> SERGENT BURNcolor>

utal
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMO, TMS

Post by utal » 20 Jun 2008 23:41

heys!

sometimes i receive this error, witch crash Fast:

Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in /home/paulo/GSP/TM/pub/plugins/plugin.51.betcha.php on line 113

thanks
utal

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by AstroGlider » 21 Jun 2008 01:00

utal wrote:heys!

sometimes i receive this error, witch crash Fast:

Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in /home/paulo/GSP/TM/pub/plugins/plugin.51.betcha.php on line 113

thanks
utal
I'm not sure if you're using it in rounds or laps mode, but the betcha plugin is only for time-attack. I will add checks for that in the next version so that it is automatically disabled in any mode other than time-attack, which will also solve some of the problems of the manialink windows popping up when they're not supposed to :oops:

utal
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMO, TMS

Post by utal » 21 Jun 2008 01:47

heys!

this happened on a TA server :)

utal

peka
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by peka » 21 Jun 2008 07:08

Hi,
First: Thx a lot for this nice plug.
Then: i have a little prob why coppers donation: he say i have not enough coppers to do this action. But i have coppers ^^
error No6.

xis101
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF
Manialink(s): gn

Post by xis101 » 21 Jun 2008 07:36

peka wrote:Hi,
Then: i have a little prob why coppers donation: he say i have not enough coppers to do this action. But i have coppers ^^
error No6.
That means your server has no coppers. First you have to send your serverlogin a small amount of coppers with an ingame message. After that you can donate.

Btw, I´m not sure, but I think if the lottery is enabled, the server distributes the coppers until the very last copper. When this happens the donation and the betting plugin don´t work anymore. (befor sending coppers via pm again). Maybe you could program that the server keeps at least 1 or 2 Coppers for itself. ;)

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by AstroGlider » 21 Jun 2008 10:01

xis101 wrote:
peka wrote:Hi,
error No6.
That means your server has no coppers. First you have to send your serverlogin a small amount of coppers with an ingame message. After that you can donate.

Btw, I´m not sure, but I think if the lottery is enabled, the server distributes the coppers until the very last copper. When this happens the donation and the betting plugin don´t work anymore. (befor sending coppers via pm again). Maybe you could program that the server keeps at least 1 or 2 Coppers for itself. ;)
It does actually. The lottery always leaves 1 copper in the server account. Because of the way the server coppers are reported to the script, it needs at least one copper to work correctly. But you're right, should the server acct run down, all you have to do is send an ingame message to the server login and include a small donation.