Adding Tracks

Discover FAST, a records keeping server control script with a public records system called Dedimania, which will show records from the server on tm-exchange.com

Moderators: Slig, TM-Patrol

i-surrender
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tmu-f

Adding Tracks

Post by i-surrender » 20 Jun 2008 07:52

Ok here goes!!
Im a total noob with things like this. I have been running FAST 3.2 for nearly a week ^^. I recentley downloaded Glider's Plugin Pack v1.4 (FAST 3.2.0x).
So great all those lovley features that the readme says are there are there!! everything is going great, or so i thought.
I decided to try to add a track from "united.tm-exchange.com" so i had a look through the "GPP_ChangeLog" to see how to do this and found the commands i needed, "/tmx [tmxID]: adds the tmx-map with the specified ID# to the server/playlist to be played next."
So now you know where im up to we finally get to my iussus. I tried adding my track "20 Second Sprint" ID 611850. In the console i typed /tmx 611850... nothing happened so i though ok with aseco you have to put tmx or tmxf at the end, i tried and nothing.
Can someone please tell me the correct console command i must type to add a track.
Sorry if this post has been answered before i did not search. Everything else in Glider's Plugin Pack works fine.
Thanks in advance :)
Gazza

Generator
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMNF - TMUF
Manialink(s): Generator

Re: Adding Tracks

Post by Generator » 20 Jun 2008 08:02

/tmx 611850 works on mine... did you create the 'TMX' folder mentioned in the GPP readme?
Customize your virtual world to the max! >> http://www.virtualcustoms.net
3D Models, 2D skins & horns on my Manialink >> Generatorcolor>

i-surrender
highway camper
highway camper

Post by i-surrender » 20 Jun 2008 08:29

ok i guess i must be missing a readme, i have "GPP_ChangeLog" but these are just changes, i will try to find the readme.

BTW....
thanks for the reply it took less then 20mins :)

LaBBe-
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by LaBBe- » 20 Jun 2008 11:13

you say you typed the /tmx <trackid> in a console? do you mean you typed it in the fast console or did you type it in the game while on the server you want to add the track?

i-surrender
highway camper
highway camper

Post by i-surrender » 20 Jun 2008 11:23

OK .. game is running full screen fast is running also and minimised
I pressed SPACE BAR and type EG /tmx 123456.
It would not load anything form anywhere!!

I also tried variations like in aseco .. EG /tmx 123456 tmnf but this also did not work.

More info. using the FAST Ingame not dedicated FAST.

Hope that helps you understand me a little better.

:)

ISSUE RESOLVED thanks for the help :)