Fast VOTES

Discover FAST, a records keeping server control script with a public records system called Dedimania, which will show records from the server on tm-exchange.com

Moderators: Slig, TM-Patrol

4thdesign
sunday driver
sunday driver

Fast VOTES

Post by 4thdesign » 13 Jul 2008 10:03

HI guys,

Can anyone tell me what to change to allow the voting plugins for FAST to be changed?

At the moment, i think the tracks are being automatically removed due to the vote setting being too high (think its 40-60% ratio)

Is there anyway that I can change this so that its lower?

Please help.....

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Re: Fast VOTES

Post by Slig » 13 Jul 2008 12:13

4thdesign wrote:At the moment, i think the tracks are being automatically removed due to the vote setting being too high (think its 40-60% ratio)
There is nothing built in Fast which remove tracks, so if you really have such thing it's a 3rd party plugin : see in it's doc or config.

4thdesign
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by 4thdesign » 15 Jul 2008 18:17

Thanks Slig.....

I have looked and looked and looked.....cant find anything that i have added that is extra, There MUST be plugin that is doing this, but has anyone come across this before?....if so, how did you either change the ratio or stop the function from removing tracks?

:)

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Slig » 15 Jul 2008 20:17

4thdesign wrote:stop the function from removing tracks?
As i said in standard Fast there is no function at all which remove tracks (even manually there is not)

And the Fast vote result is only indicative, it is not used for any side effect feature. If you are sure that you have such thing, then it's some other plugin that you installed.