GPP install

Discover FAST, a records keeping server control script with a public records system called Dedimania, which will show records from the server on tm-exchange.com

Moderators: Slig, TM-Patrol

+UK+fastenzo
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMS TMU TMN

GPP install

Post by +UK+fastenzo » 17 Apr 2009 18:01

hey guys ive been trying to install gpp plugin for over a week now..been reading the forum then trying things then reading again and again.im at the the end of my teather. i cant seem to find a readme with full instructions anywhere. if some one could direct me to a readme im sure i would be ok.
im running fast3.2.2c-winphp5
does the plugin work with this version of fast?
i seem to get aa fatal error with plugin 50

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: GPP install

Post by Xymph » 17 Apr 2009 18:17

Why are you double posting this subject? :roll:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

+UK+fastenzo
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by +UK+fastenzo » 17 Apr 2009 18:48

because i saw another post on the same subject under my origonal one saying to post in the proper section. the link pointed to here.so i posted again hoping to find the right ppl for some help. just trying to do the right thing.
so you saw my first post and didnt offer any help?? but quick to jump on me when all i want is to do the right thing.

anyway if i had had some help with my very first post viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20381.. maybe i would not be posting at all

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 17 Apr 2009 20:09

+UK+fastenzo wrote:so you saw my first post and didnt offer any help?? but quick to jump on me when all i want is to do the right thing.
I don't support FAST nor its plugins, XAseco is enough for me thank you very much. :wink:
+UK+fastenzo wrote:anyway if i had had some help with my very first post viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20381.. maybe i would not be posting at all
I ignore posts about port problems because there are already a million threads about that.

While I appreciate your intention to do the right thing, as a Pit Crew member I still try to avoid the Toolbox and its subforums becoming cluttered with unnecessary threads. That's just basic forum etiquette. Since your initial post here duplicates the subject of your other thread about installing GPP (in which nobody told you to post elsewhere, btw), and not the one about the ports, my original question still stands. Perhaps you're confused about which subject you double-posted? :)
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

+UK+fastenzo
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by +UK+fastenzo » 18 Apr 2009 09:56

it wasnt a post about ports as such more to do with what ip address i should be using but hey nevermind...might as well lock/delete this thread