request Livestream (Webradio) music plugin for fast

Discover FAST, a records keeping server control script with a public records system called Dedimania, which will show records from the server on tm-exchange.com

Moderators: Slig, TM-Patrol

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Re: request Livestream (Webradio) music plugin for fast

Post by lille79 » 31 Jul 2010 13:57

I'm just sad for some people... :(
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

svens
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS, TMO

Post by svens » 31 Jul 2010 16:37

lille79 wrote:I'm just sad for some people... :(
Agree. Now everyone who doesn't want to talk about FAST and the thread topic please move to another section, so I know what I don't have to read. Thanks.

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Slig » 01 Aug 2010 10:18

Gekko wrote:To Slig : Real Web Radio Live with 1 track time of gap (so you hear what they are broadcasting now after 4:30 / 5:00 depending the track lenght. Yes i calculated the bytes needed for 10 sec of song at some kind of frequency / mono / stereo). I use 2 server to do that, i think now you understand how is possible. :)
I already understood the idea for a live radio : a web radio grabber, then do a music file conversion, put the file and its locator on a high bandwidth server ; and tps give at each map the link to the last grabbed music file. It makes things more complicated than a static playlist, but with the advantage that you don't have to change the playlist regulary by hand to have some music diversity ;)
I was just not sure if it was really a web radio or a static list. Which web radio is it ?

Anyway, i am not interested to build such system (which need a server to share the music files, software to grab and convert, etc.).

So... If some are really interested for such thing, see with Gekko if he would agree to rent his tm-web-radio access, so that a plugin for other scripts than tps could use his radio system.
Basically, the plugin would send a authenticated request to Gekko server, which would reply the next music name/info and locator, so the plugin would send to clients the manialink needed to make it played.

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Gekko » 01 Aug 2010 11:13

Yes, finally is in this way, except for the grabber. Usually i call radios and ask to cast for me a 40K Ogg Mono on a 1 source and no need a decoder. So i'm happy(:)), and they are happy cause they get my visits.
I tried to install a real time decoder on linux from mp3 to ogg, but unlucky they are not 100% working, so i get boored to install 3rdy part software and other stuff.

nicomoore0
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: All

Post by nicomoore0 » 10 Mar 2011 06:01

Is this a FAST thread or a TPS thread?

**Confusion setting in, memory overload, brain MELTDOWN!!!!**
C®AżΨ αηηιнιllαтσя ッ