Page 1 of 1

[Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 09 Sep 2010 00:20
by tonito1
Hello.
Sorry all, but I want to know if it is possible to active the auto-restart, when the vote to restart the track pass, the track restart after the round end.

Cumps.

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 10 Sep 2010 19:13
by tonito1
Plz...
Someone can help?

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 10 Sep 2010 20:37
by xis101
I don´t understand exactly what you want, but maybe you should look in fast.php


// Map autorestart , will autorestart automatically before playing
// when the map just changed.
// It can be used also to restart the new map later : set a numeric int value for
// a delay in seconds, 'checkpoint' to restart at first passed checkpoint, 'finish'
// to restart at first finish, 'round' to restart at end of first round, or 'on'
// for immediate.
$_autorestart_newmap = false;

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 11 Sep 2010 00:26
by spotsuck23
dude his problem is when you vote to retry the race you dont receive points unless its in the end of the race, he wants to make the vote but only retry it at the end to receive lp got it? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 11 Sep 2010 00:28
by tonito1
spotsuck23 wrote:dude his problem is when you vote to retry the race you dont receive points unless its in the end of the race, he wants to make the vote but only retry it at the end to receive lp got it? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
its that! Thx man! ;)
BTW
someone can help? :P

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 12 Sep 2010 15:12
by tonito1
xis101 wrote:I don´t understand exactly what you want, but maybe you should look in fast.php


// Map autorestart , will autorestart automatically before playing
// when the map just changed.
// It can be used also to restart the new map later : set a numeric int value for
// a delay in seconds, 'checkpoint' to restart at first passed checkpoint, 'finish'
// to restart at first finish, 'round' to restart at end of first round, or 'on'
// for immediate.
$_autorestart_newmap = false;
then, is it? :?
:)

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 15 Sep 2010 13:03
by tonito1
Sorry Guys, But someone can help? :)

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 15 Sep 2010 13:19
by jamie_macdonald
tonito1 wrote:Sorry Guys, But someone can help? :)
Not aure about auto restart, can you not jsut use the command /adm restart once the round has ended and points are given? seems the simplest solution to me :thumbsup:

i'd make a plugin for you for it .. but it'd take me until TM3 to get it done :lol:

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 15 Sep 2010 14:40
by tonito1
jamie_macdonald wrote:
tonito1 wrote:Sorry Guys, But someone can help? :)
Not aure about auto restart, can you not jsut use the command /adm restart once the round has ended and points are given? seems the simplest solution to me :thumbsup:

i'd make a plugin for you for it .. but it'd take me until TM3 to get it done :lol:
:? :cry: :(
My idea was make a server where people doesn't need an admin, to restart the race by vote
But ok.
Thx for the attention

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 15 Sep 2010 14:50
by jamie_macdonald
You could indeed use a voting system, Xaseco has one such function built in .. for Fast you will have to make similar.

The default vote system in menu does not tie into a plugin but rather the server restart function itself so a plugin is the only way (using the jukebox to queue the challenge for replay instead of calling a restart).

Ya never know someone might help make one ... wish you luck :)

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 21 Sep 2010 13:20
by Slig
Yes, the builtin game vote system has immediate effect, and if the map is not ended naturally the ladder are never given.

So the only way would be to use (make) a script vote plugin which would restart after the end of the map if voted.

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 21 Sep 2010 18:10
by tonito1
Slig wrote:Yes, the builtin game vote system has immediate effect, and if the map is not ended naturally the ladder are never given.

So the only way would be to use (make) a script vote plugin which would restart after the end of the map if voted.
Yes. But im not good at making sripts to "fast". :(

Re: [Help]Auto-Restart after the round end

Posted: 22 Sep 2010 09:22
by jamie_macdonald
In time old tradition, you either have to wait for someone to generously pick up your request,

or you could offer someone clever enough a "drink" to help you out :thumbsup:

(that clever person is not me btw ^^)