GPP for Fast4

Discover FAST, a records keeping server control script with a public records system called Dedimania, which will show records from the server on tm-exchange.com

Moderators: Slig, TM-Patrol

Mort
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF

GPP for Fast4

Post by Mort » 10 Sep 2011 15:04

Hi Slig,

Thanks so much for updating GPP to run on TM2. I was about to abandon you and try XASECO, but now I might stay with FAST :)

Comments/bugs if you are interested in making further change to GPP

1. The Donate and Betcha functions don't work. Are "planet" transfers working yet or is Nadeo still working on that?
2. The "Map Info" screen has the text too dark so you can't read it at all
3. The Donate bar at the bottom of the screen sits over the top of the bottom chat line and covers the text.

Mort.

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Re: GPP for Fast4

Post by Slig » 11 Sep 2011 03:47

Mort wrote:1. The Donate and Betcha functions don't work. Are "planet" transfers working yet or is Nadeo still working on that?
I just tested : Fast /pay, an GPP /don, betcha and lotto are ok on script side. Planets are substracted when a player pay, the server win or loose Planets... but players Planets are credited several minutes later, and see it even later if they keep the game on.
And also, i'm not sure that the credits/debits are always ok, in my tests sometimes i was ok with the resulting amounts, and sometimes not. :?

Btw, if they are not working at all, then you have forgotten to previously credit your dedicated account, or your have not set the right <validation_key> value in your dedicated config.
2. The "Map Info" screen has the text too dark so you can't read it at all
3. The Donate bar at the bottom of the screen sits over the top of the bottom chat line and covers the text.
Ok, i have changed them, fixed tmx for add and info functions, renamed coppers as planets
(i also added comments in code for manialinks (like "Manialink: betcha"), so if someone is motivated to make other gpp manialinks nicer on tm² their code will be easier to find)

get GPP.tm2.v1.84.zip on http://slig.info/fast4.0/3rd_party_plugins/

Mort
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF

Post by Mort » 11 Sep 2011 08:43

Of course. Forgot to give the server account some coppers to get things working. I also fogot to put in my validation code.

I have noticed when I open a "Map Info" window, after I close it, it keeps popping up again every few minutes. Not sure what is triggering it though.

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Slig » 11 Sep 2011 14:25

Mort wrote:I have noticed when I open a "Map Info" window, after I close it, it keeps popping up again every few minutes. Not sure what is triggering it though.
I can't reproduce that.
The only case i see if if the panel was closed very quick, it opens again when the tmx infos were retrieved, i fixed this one.
I've done some cleanup in the code too, i hope that i saw all typo bugs caused by the cleanup...

get GPP.tm2.v1.85.zip on http://slig.info/fast4.0/3rd_party_plugins/