ASECO/RASP v0.89 released!

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

macsek
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU,TMN

Re: MatchSave PLugin Question

Post by macsek » 19 Nov 2007 09:58

f*ckfish wrote:
macsek wrote:HI,

Really really thank you that you are continuing the Aseco development for TMN also... Great job guys really.

I have a problem with teh matchsave plugin, we really like it and we use it frequently for TA matches.
The problem is, when the match is ending the nice match_results file is created, but it is basically the same data like the race_results file.

I would expect that the Total Final Result is written into this file, but I can't find it anywhere, so if we are playing a 20 map match then at the end we have to count manually from this file.
And also why it is suspicios for me that it is wrong is that the Title of the match_results.html is race_results... which is strange.

Is it normal that it works like this ?
Mmh.. that's weird, as far as I know it works and the last time I checked it saved and accumulated the points for a whole match. Maybe XXX Fuey or Max can say something about that since they use the plugin more frequently than anyone else :D I don't know if the new aseco or some of my bugfixes changed something so it does not work anymore but I seriously don't think so. Please give me some feedback here so I can change it if necessary. Sorry, can't try it myself at the moment, much to do at the university. What does the file show after a match? Could you post it maybe in the matchsave thread?
HI Fish, We love your Plugin updates :)

Of course we can continue he discusson and I can supply any needed data for you, please tell me in which thread we should continue, just gimme a link pls..

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Re: ASECO/RASP v0.89 released!

Post by f*ckfish » 19 Nov 2007 11:26

macsek wrote:HI Fish, We love your Plugin updates :)
Of course we can continue he discusson and I can supply any needed data for you, please tell me in which thread we should continue, just gimme a link pls..
Thanks alot. This is the matchsave thread: tmforum3/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10461&sta ... &sk=t&sd=a
inactive, sorry

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 19 Nov 2007 11:51

f*ckfish wrote:
Thanks alot. This is the matchsave thread: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10461
Just a reminder that I made minor modifications to the plugin.matchsave.php version included in the official distribution, like tiered admin support for the /match and /tc commands, code optimization ($aseco->addCall changed into $aseco->client->query, for instance), code layout cleanup, and a few other bits. So make sure you're looking at the same source file when discussing possible problems. :wink: Apologies to Fufi, I should have mentioned that sooner but sorta figured you'd notice it anyway after downloading the latest versions.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 19 Nov 2007 11:53

cow wrote:small thing and I'm sure people will figure it out but
when i /karma 006
it say "the current track karma is"
rather than "the track you selected karma is"
Or "track number 6 karma is..
Oww good point, I totally overlooked that. :o Is fixed now, will be in the next release. Or right now, if you replace function chat_karma() in plugin.rasp_karma.php with this code:

Code: Select all

function chat_karma($aseco, $command) {
  global $rasp, $feature_karma;

// if karma system disabled, bail out immediately
  if (!$feature_karma) return;

$player = $command['author'];
  $login = $player->login;

// check optional parameter
  $param = trim($command['params']);
  if (is_numeric($param) && $param >= 0) {
    if (empty($player->tracklist)) {
      $message = $rasp->messages['LIST_HELP'][0];
      $aseco->client->query('ChatSendServerMessageToLogin', $aseco->formatColors($message), $login);
      return;
    }
    $jid = ltrim($param, '0');
    $jid--;
    // find track by given #
    if (array_key_exists($jid, $player->tracklist)) {
      $uid = $player->tracklist[$jid]['uid'];

// get track ID and name
      $query = 'SELECT Id,Name FROM challenges WHERE Uid=' . quotedString($uid);      $res = mysql_query($query);
      $row = mysql_fetch_object($res);
      mysql_free_result($res);

$karma = getKarma($row->Id, $login);
      $message = formatText($rasp->messages['KARMA_TRACK'][0],
                            stripColors($row->Name), $karma);
    } else {
      $message = $rasp->messages['JUKEBOX_NOTFOUND'][0];
      $aseco->client->query('ChatSendServerMessageToLogin', $aseco->formatColors($message), $login);
      return;
    }
  } else {
    // get karma info
    $karma = getKarma($aseco->server->challenge->id, $login);
    $message = formatText($rasp->messages['KARMA'][0], $karma);
  }

// strip 1 leading '>' to indicate a player message instead of system-wide
  $message = str_replace('{#server}>> ', '{#server}> ', $message);
  // send the message
}  // chat_karma
And also add this line to rasp.xml after <karma>:

Code: Select all

<karma_track>{#server}>> Track {#highlite}{1}{#server} Karma: {#highlite}{2}</karma_track>
And speaking of bug fixes, in plugin.rasp_jukebox.php at line 29, insert "$rasp," before "$buffersize," so if a jukeboxed track fails to load twice, you get the relevant message instead of an empty one (oops #2).
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Post by f*ckfish » 19 Nov 2007 13:46

Xymph wrote:
f*ckfish wrote:
Thanks alot. This is the matchsave thread: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10461
Just a reminder that I made minor modifications to the plugin.matchsave.php version included in the official distribution, like tiered admin support for the /match and /tc commands, code optimization ($aseco->addCall changed into $aseco->client->query, for instance), code layout cleanup, and a few other bits. So make sure you're looking at the same source file when discussing possible problems. :wink: Apologies to Fufi, I should have mentioned that sooner but sorta figured you'd notice it anyway after downloading the latest versions.
No problem, I already realized that and I am totally okay with it ;-)
inactive, sorry

cow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS, TMO

Post by cow » 19 Nov 2007 17:25

Oww good point, I totally overlooked that. :o Is fixed now, will be in the next release
SINCE YOU ARE planning another release... :P
/list recent10 or something
to see the last ten tracks added to server..
yeah i can do a list no finish but my listnofinish list is so long i often miss the new tracks that have been added.

updated.. ooo and maybe one other idea.. /changelog
everyone on my server loves the updates.. even though you all but destroyed my mod :P
most updates are ovious like the karma thing showing your vote.. but the new commands often get marginalized unless peopel race enough tog et all the info tips.. type help and look what has chanegd or have cow say "this is cool try typing /topsums" i can see with all the versions you come out this could be burdonsum if you tracked all changes.. how about just the command changes from the last version.
join me at the music tower
Tet19's MusicTower

Ouwe
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF, Canyon

Post by Ouwe » 19 Nov 2007 19:36

Xymph wrote:
Ouwe wrote:First of all I have to thank you for the great job your doing.
My pleasure.
Ouwe wrote:But now I have a problem with the 0.88 and 0.89 update and I have no idea anymore.
I spend hours to search for an answer but till now I could not find it.

When I have jfreu.plugin.php in the plugin.xml it will give me this fault:
Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in C:\......plugins\jfreu.plugin.php on line 387

If I use the jfreu.lite.php I have no problem at all.
Before, on other versions,I had no problems at all.

Do you have any idea what I did wrong or what I have to do?
The lite version doesn't do anything with the vips file, which is where that error occurs, so obviously there's no error in that case.
But I don't have immediate idea where the error in the main plugin comes from. Did you make any modifications to the code files, or migrate older files or personal mods in, or did you use the standard v0.88/89 release? Is there any content in your jfreu.vips.xml file?

If you want me to look at it, make a copy of all your .xml files, edit out the passwords, zip them and mail them to me (tmn@gamers.org). Then I'll see what I can do.
Problem solved, I used a globalstats plugin wich caused the problem for .88 and .89 (with older versions no problems).
I removed it and no problems anymore.
Thanks for your time Xymph

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 19 Nov 2007 23:51

cow wrote:SINCE YOU ARE planning another release... :P
/list recent10 or something
to see the last ten tracks added to server..
yeah i can do a list no finish but my listnofinish list is so long i often miss the new tracks that have been added.
Hmm, I'm not convinced this is generally useful... maybe you should think about who's allowed to add tracks to your server, and restrict that instead. :wink: Or, if you do want to allow players to /add tracks, and you're not racing them yourself (considering your long nofinish list), then why is it relevant to even see the last X additions?
cow wrote:updated.. ooo and maybe one other idea.. /changelog
everyone on my server loves the updates.. even though you all but destroyed my mod :P
most updates are ovious like the karma thing showing your vote.. but the new commands often get marginalized unless peopel race enough tog et all the info tips.. type help and look what has chanegd or have cow say "this is cool try typing /topsums" i can see with all the versions you come out this could be burdonsum if you tracked all changes.. how about just the command changes from the last version.
This might have been nice at the start of the v0.8+ series yeah. But now that virtually all good ideas for new commands have been implemented, and v0.89 is very stable all around (I hope), there aren't likely to be that many new features anymore to make a /changelog command useful. Also, how will users that don't read /help or /helpall find out about that command in the first place? :lol:

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 20 Nov 2007 00:07

Ouwe wrote:Problem solved, I used a globalstats plugin wich caused the problem for .88 and .89 (with older versions no problems).
I removed it and no problems anymore.
Thanks for your time Xymph
That's very strange, I normally don't use that plugin but tried both the v1.0 and v1.1 versions just now anyway, and they work fine, as does /jfreu. I also can't see how anything in that plugin could interfere with the full Jfreu plugin and cause that error. Are you using another globalstats plugin?

moop
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by moop » 20 Nov 2007 01:41

Xymph wrote:Do you have two PHP installations on that machine? It seems the one used to run Aseco doesn't have MySQLl support built in.
Hmm..hmm.. Yes I do! :D One version installed by Xampp(witch is running mysql server) and the other is the real one I got by installing php with apt. Anyway, I installed the mysql module(witch is not the server) and it work fine, it can connect.
I still got this error:
[RASP] Error - TMX Directory (C:\home\felix\tmserver\GameData\Tracks\Challenges\TMX) does not exist [RASP] Error - TMX Directory (C:\home\felix\tmserver\GameData\Tracks\Challenges\TMX) can not be written to
but aseco should be working even if there is that?
For now, when I go in my server, I can type /help, /list, but they do nothing and still disapear
Btw, thx for your fast answer last post :)

cow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS, TMO

Post by cow » 20 Nov 2007 08:41

Hmm, I'm not convinced this is generally useful... maybe you should think about who's allowed to add tracks to your server, and restrict that instead. :wink: Or, if you do want to allow players to /add tracks, and you're not racing them yourself (considering your long nofinish list), then why is it relevant to even see the last X additions?

with 350 tracks and racing 2 hours a day.. will take over two weeks to get through the list
many of the nofinish are cant finish or dont want to finish or have finished before but recs are gone and track was readded and often just want to race something new and have heard that from players "never here when you add the new ones" or i have had
COw "yeah i just added two tech tracks for you"
techie "what were there names, so we can juke them"
Cow" i forgot"
or gem will add ten more when I'm not there.. i could next through the lsit but would be nice not to have to wait two weeks to see what was added yesterday. If it's a pain forget it but i would figure it would be as simple as pulling the last ten track id's
join me at the music tower
Tet19's MusicTower

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 20 Nov 2007 10:38

moop wrote:
Xymph wrote:Do you have two PHP installations on that machine? It seems the one used to run Aseco doesn't have MySQL support built in.
Hmm..hmm.. Yes I do! :D One version installed by Xampp(witch is running mysql server) and the other is the real one I got by installing php with apt. Anyway, I installed the mysql module(witch is not the server) and it work fine, it can connect.
Okay.
moop wrote:I still got this error:
[RASP] Error - TMX Directory (C:\home\felix\tmserver\GameData\Tracks\Challenges\TMX) does not exist [RASP] Error - TMX Directory (C:\home\felix\tmserver\GameData\Tracks\Challenges\TMX) can not be written to
but aseco should be working even if there is that?
For now, when I go in my server, I can type /help, /list, but they do nothing and still disapear
Does that directory actually exists in that path? Is that the only error or are you getting RPC errors too?
You may have a typo or tag mismatch in an .xml file, specifically rasp.xml or config.xml.

Fleckman
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMN,TMU

Post by Fleckman » 20 Nov 2007 12:28

Works fine for me, 5 min setup, smooth running ever since! :1010

El Fuego
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TM2 C/S

Post by El Fuego » 20 Nov 2007 12:38

I've not had my server up much, but .89 was running fine as far as I could see.
Cheers!
.FUEY.
Diary Of A Mad Man

vatermaniac
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU,TMX,TMF

Post by vatermaniac » 20 Nov 2007 14:24

Hello!

First thx for the good Job Xymph.

After New Install of 0.89 my fufi.tools are not working. With fufi.tools.php my aseco crashed without any warning after 1minute. PLS help an old man :)

without the fufi.tools it works fine. I have the newest version of this fufi.tools from OORF.

PS: Sorry onesmore for my very bad english.