ASECO/RASP (with Dedimania) v0.95 released!

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: ASECO/RASP (with Dedimania) v0.95 released!

Post by Xymph » 14 Apr 2008 14:22

soehest wrote:We did part of the blacklist system back here:
viewtopic.php?p=83501#p83501

Problem was that blacklist file was not saved when blacklisting someone, and you did take care of this. I just looked over the code and blacklist is updated when adding and removing someone, but not when doing a /admin cleanblacklist, which explains why some users keeps getting blacklisted whenever i restart the tmn server :-) Shouldn't it update the blacklist.txt when cleaning the entire blacklist ?
It could be done that way, I didn't think about it at the time. But now that I do, I think not rewriting the file automatically might actually be useful in case you change your mind and want to revert the cleanblacklist. If you're sure though and don't want it reloaded upon restarting the TM server, merely following the cleanblacklist with /admin writeblacklist clears out the file too.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

-tK-
road tourist
road tourist

Post by -tK- » 15 Apr 2008 18:25

Should dedimania work with TMF?
Not sure if its dedimania or aseco, but i get this error with TMF server:

[04/15,20:07:29] *** Dataserver connection on Dedimania ...
* Try connection on http://dedimania.net/RPC4/server.php ...
!!!
!!! Error bad database response or contents (404, Not Found)
!!!

rest of aseco seems to work fine xD

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 15 Apr 2008 19:54

I don't know. This ASECO/RASP isn't intended to be used with TMF because it doesn't support ManiaLink windows. If it works that's cool, but I expect a few things will break down anyway (like recognizing the game/version/build of the new dedicated).
Also, it hasn't been tested with Dedimania yet, and it's likely the site doesn't accept TMF servers yet. Slig is probably working hard on all his stuff though.
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

LaBBe-
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by LaBBe- » 16 Apr 2008 09:26

is there going to be a tmf version of this aseco with the same database structure? i would not like to lose all my records :/

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 16 Apr 2008 09:50

LaBBe- wrote:is there going to be a tmf version of this aseco with the same database structure? i would not like to lose all my records :/
There is no easy way to make this Aseco work, the ManiaLink stuff is very different from the old popups.
AsecoTMU/RASP2 use largely the same database structure though, only the Challenges table has three extra fields which are added automatically when you first run the system. It is of course similar to my ASECO/RASP system, but differs in many details and is lacking most of the features I added since v0.8.

soehest
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by soehest » 16 Apr 2008 10:10

Xymph wrote:
LaBBe- wrote:is there going to be a tmf version of this aseco with the same database structure? i would not like to lose all my records :/
There is no easy way to make this Aseco work, the ManiaLink stuff is very different from the old popups.
AsecoTMU/RASP2 use largely the same database structure though, only the Challenges table has three extra fields which are added automatically when you first run the system. It is of course similar to my ASECO/RASP system, but differs in many details and is lacking most of the features I added since v0.8.
I know it would require a lot of work on your side, but just to let you know i would like to see your aseco version released for TMF as well. As time has gone, I and the users on my server has got used to use all the nice commands and all the extra features. Also you commitment to keeping things clean, listening to the users and making a very proffesional product would leave a lot of users sad if they don't have the option to choose this as the powering system for the new servers :-)

Regards

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by lille79 » 16 Apr 2008 12:58

soehest wrote: I know it would require a lot of work on your side, but just to let you know i would like to see your aseco version released for TMF as well. As time has gone, I and the users on my server has got used to use all the nice commands and all the extra features. Also you commitment to keeping things clean, listening to the users and making a very proffesional product would leave a lot of users sad if they don't have the option to choose this as the powering system for the new servers :-)

Regards
WORD :lovexymph:
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

icenitwit
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TM Nations

Post by icenitwit » 17 Apr 2008 09:14

soehest wrote:
Xymph wrote:
I know it would require a lot of work on your side, but just to let you know i would like to see your aseco version released for TMF as well. As time has gone, I and the users on my server has got used to use all the nice commands and all the extra features. Also you commitment to keeping things clean, listening to the users and making a very proffesional product would leave a lot of users sad if they don't have the option to choose this as the powering system for the new servers :-)

Regards
I can only second that...please consider a new aseco/rasp version for tmnf...in your own good time of course :)

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 17 Apr 2008 09:25

icenitwit wrote:I can only second that...please consider a new aseco/rasp version for tmnf...in your own good time of course :)
I've started investigating the feasibility of just replacing the TMN windows with ManiaLink ones. It won't have the flexibility of the ManiaLinks framework in the ASECO/RASP TMF release, but it just might be enough to get everything working again. And yes, as I don't know much about ML yet that's likely to take some time. :wink:

bjab
tricycle manager
tricycle manager

Post by bjab » 17 Apr 2008 14:48

I'm using this version on TMNF. Everything is working except the pop-up messages and the tm-exchange add-function.

I know I'll have to wait for an fix of the messages for a while, but is there an fast way to make the tmx-add function working again ? It would be nice if I can use custom-tracks without restarting the server.
Owner of RCTLand Fullspeed server

sbone
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TM2

Post by sbone » 17 Apr 2008 19:32

Use a web controler such as RemoteCP...
No need to restart the server
-- SbOne --
Public CSb1 portal : http://csb1.sbone.fr -/- Team CSb1 : http://sbone.fr

Crazy Chicken
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF

Post by Crazy Chicken » 17 Apr 2008 19:59

TMX Support is simple:
You need to edit your chat.admin.php, line 411:
$remotefile = 'http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/get.a ... ackgbx&id=' . $tmxid;

And plugin.rasp_jukebox.php, line 513:
$remotefile = 'http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/get.a ... ackgbx&id=' . $tmxid;

/admin add is now workling with the new TMNF-Tracks.

bjab
tricycle manager
tricycle manager

Post by bjab » 17 Apr 2008 20:09

Crazy Chicken wrote:TMX Support is simple:

Thank you, it's working. Now I can add the tracks :)
Owner of RCTLand Fullspeed server

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 18 Apr 2008 00:14

Crazy Chicken wrote:TMX Support is simple:

Yup, that'll do for TMNF. I'll make it more flexible so that it will work for TMN, TMNF and TMU(F) though.

For starters I already updated my TMX Info Fetcher class to include the TMNF section of TMX.

s0xen
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by s0xen » 18 Apr 2008 09:47

X i have a problem hosting now a TMF server but cant get aseco right on it i have download from the TMF-TMUF topic rasp ++ and installed it but now i get an error:

Code: Select all

# initialize ASECO ############################################################
[Aseco] PHP Version is 5.1.6
[Aseco] Load settings [config.xml]
[Aseco] Load admin/ops lists [adminops.xml]
[Aseco] Load plugin [plugin.localdatabase.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [plugin.rounds.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.admin.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.help.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.records.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.records2.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.recrels.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.dedimania.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.players.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.players2.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.wins.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.laston.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.stats.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.server.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.song.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [chat.me.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [plugin.muting.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [plugin.tmxinfo.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [plugin.track.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [plugin.checkpoints.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [plugin.dedimania.php]
[Aseco] Load plugin [plugin.rasp.php]

Fatal error: Class 'Plugin' not found in C:\TMFserver\aseco\aseco_rasp_095\plugins\plugin.rasp.php on line 22
Druk op een toets om door te gaan. . .