Manialink plugin for Xaseco

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Manialink plugin for Xaseco

Post by w1lla » 03 May 2008 14:26

This feature is in handy if you want to add manialinks or website in xaseco.

Code: Select all

<?php
/*
v0.1 beta made by w1lla.
v0.102 5-5-08 :
added a manialinks code to work inside tmf.
and rerefixed some code and added some new things.

w1llaopgezwolle@gmail.com
i made this plugin so that people who are ingame can check email or sites etc. at the time they want
also this is also where clans can put in there sites if they have for forum war requests and the main site
*/
/*
Some Configuration:
On Row 17  you can add your own site up to xxx sites and fora what the admins like best
after the first $l you c put in the site address and you can even add the text for what it means or goes to.
Colour codes will work.
* if you want to implement a manialink add $h before the site and a manialink will pop-up
*also if you want to get to edit the real name you can give it an other name.
* You can add as much sites as you want i tested it till 103 and this didn't work because you can't see the ok button
* MAX =  13 sites what you can give up in this plugin.
* if you want to add or miss some things in this plugin please pm me on tm-forum as w1lla or email me @ w1llaopgezwolle@gmail.com
*/
Aseco::addChatCommand("website", "Get website information");

function chat_website($aseco, $command) {
$header = $aseco->formatColors('Website interaction:');
$data = array();
		$data[] = array('$l[add adress for your internet browser] $f80 Add your Name for The link here$h$z');
		$data[] = array('$h[add adress for manialink ingame] $f80 Add your Name for The link here$h$z');
		// display ManiaLink message
		display_manialink($command['author']->login, $header, $data, array(0.95), 'OK');
		}
		// chat_website
?>

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!