[(X)Aseco/FAST] AutoQueue v0.75

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Re: [(X)Aseco/FAST] AutoQueue v0.50

Post by f*ckfish » 03 Nov 2008 20:18

It will be in the next release along with some other fixes.
inactive, sorry

nouseforname
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF, TMN
Manialink(s): therookies

Post by nouseforname » 03 Nov 2008 21:20

for me the last version seems to work quite good, specially the worstkick just kicked the correct players. anyway, waiting for next release
Owner of the Rookie servers and some more. :)
Rookies HP
My Project
Rookies Manialinkcolor>

eekcage
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by eekcage » 03 Nov 2008 23:57

f*ckfish wrote:
eekcage wrote:sick to the hilt

add a command to /admin stop screwing my maxplayers . ? no too early for sarcasm... I just a little mad because nobody helped with my manialink situation.. I cant even RCP send a fix

my mission tonight is to strip this
I don't really get what you're talking about (concerning the AutoQueue)

Sorry for my drunken post of disrespect ^and to the above. I can explain myself a little better partially sober. & dont worry about that mania crap

My problem is/was the player limit kept decreasing by 2 every mapchange after the first case of the bug.

But i made a quick fix - tried to find cases where it auto changes the MaxPlayerLimit - Cant remeber how much I changed lastnight but around line 450 pligin.fufi.autoqueue.php

Code: Select all

function startUp(){
		$this->updateMaxPlayers();
		$this->loadServerLimit();
		$serverinfo = $this->query('GetMainServerPlayerInfo');
		$this->serverlogin = $serverinfo['Login'];
	}

function updateMaxPlayers(){

$this->maxplayers = 12;   //test fix
		$this->maxspecs = 8;       //test fix
	}

No people screaming why cant I join so far.
I would like to know if anyone else ever has this?

aaaah I just think of a good question. Is there anyway to let MasterAdmins join without increasing the playerlimit? or i miss something important as I usually do.

Again oops with the last post. - Thx all\

Argh i just read that P.S -- :( hurts

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by f*ckfish » 04 Nov 2008 04:32

eekcage wrote:I would like to know if anyone else ever has this?
Never heard of this bug and it really makes no sense at all... But it's still interesting^^
eekcage wrote:Is there anyway to let MasterAdmins join without increasing the playerlimit? or i miss something important as I usually do.
If I think what you mean is actually what you mean, then my answer is that we don't have to talk about it since it most likely breaks NADEO rules.
inactive, sorry

princemichi
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: O, SX, N, NF, UF, 2

Post by princemichi » 09 Nov 2008 13:15

hey,

can you fix the queue system with a "list" function?? a list who shows my the players in the actual queue position??
I would love it.... when this function would be in the menu!!!

Regards,
PRINCE

Arcon
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Arcon » 09 Nov 2008 17:23

Are there any log of queue positions?

I was first in queue today on one of the RoC servers and was eagerly awaiting my turn to play but after the map change I was all of a sudden in pos 11 in the queue?! If there was a log then perhaps I could ask the server admin to have a look at it, maybe that could give some clues as to what happened.

And no..I didn't click on "leave queue"!

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by f*ckfish » 10 Nov 2008 07:14

I know where this error comes from and it will be fixed in the next version ;-)
inactive, sorry

Arcon
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Arcon » 10 Nov 2008 17:43

Excellent!

Kep up the good work! :3

jeffroselier
road tourist
road tourist

Post by jeffroselier » 10 Nov 2008 21:52

f*ckfish wrote:I know where this error comes from and it will be fixed in the next version ;-)
For when this new version ? :3

chdanao
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by chdanao » 16 Nov 2008 16:53

Very nice plugins. Works good.

Is it possible to let admin come in server without autoqueue.
Make different rules to guest and admin player.

I am master admin and i had to wait, boring :(

jamie_macdonald
speed demon
speed demon
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 17 Nov 2008 07:22

chdanao wrote:Very nice plugins. Works good.

Is it possible to let admin come in server without autoqueue.
Make different rules to guest and admin player.

I am master admin and i had to wait, boring :(
The rules state no guestlist for top ladder server ... if you force youself in and do not wait you are breaking the rules (by an effecting guest priority)... i have to also wait and ifs thats the rules so be it.

If however its not a top ladder server with an imposed limit then you can just force yourself to play in the playerlisting how you would with a player normally in aseco or fast playerlist

THE-R4V3R
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMS;TMN;TMU

Post by THE-R4V3R » 24 Nov 2008 13:04

Hi guys,

yesterday i hosted the first time one RoC-Server. The Server itsself worked very good, but i had some problem with the queue-plugin!
I have the actual Queue version and use the edicated serverersion 2008-11-07 with Xaseco 1.04. During the weeek i have not so much traffic on the server an the queue works fine. On sunday during the RoC-time many players try to connect, probably there is a traffic problem, but the ping-times seems to be ok. We hadn't any big lags. I had the queue with 2 worst players kicks activated.
After the the queue was full, and 16 players were in the queue, the list were more and more a lottery. When a player was 5th in the queue, it was possible, that he was suddenly 16th or 17th on the next map. Otherwise it was also possible when you were fresh connected and 16th in the queue, it happened that suddenly you was 2nd or 1st on the next map. It was overall like a lottery. Probably i had to diable the worst player kick, but i thought that had not solve the problem with the queue lottery. Cause, to say somthing positive:), the worst player kick itself works fine. No probs. Only the sort of the queue was a bit crazy. Is there any solution? Please help me. I want to use the queue plugin. It is overall really nice!

King regards,
R4V3R :thumbsup:

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by f*ckfish » 24 Nov 2008 13:12

THE-R4V3R wrote:Hi guys,

yesterday i hosted the first time one RoC-Server. The Server itsself worked very good, but i had some problem with the queue-plugin!
I have the actual Queue version and use the edicated serverersion 2008-11-07 with Xaseco 1.04. During the weeek i have not so much traffic on the server an the queue works fine. On sunday during the RoC-time many players try to connect, probably there is a traffic problem, but the ping-times seems to be ok. We hadn't any big lags. I had the queue with 2 worst players kicks activated.
After the the queue was full, and 16 players were in the queue, the list were more and more a lottery. When a player was 5th in the queue, it was possible, that he was suddenly 16th or 17th on the next map. Otherwise it was also possible when you were fresh connected and 16th in the queue, it happened that suddenly you was 2nd or 1st on the next map. It was overall like a lottery. Probably i had to diable the worst player kick, but i thought that had not solve the problem with the queue lottery. Cause, to say somthing positive:), the worst player kick itself works fine. No probs. Only the sort of the queue was a bit crazy. Is there any solution? Please help me. I want to use the queue plugin. It is overall really nice!

King regards,
R4V3R :thumbsup:
I think it's the inconsistency check that's responsible for that (it's quite buggy in the current version). You can deactivate it in the config.xml. Again, I'm really sorry for not being around in the last time, my private life is quite challenging at the moment, so I have no spare time for TM. As always, I hope, that'll change soon.
inactive, sorry

eekcage
cyclist
cyclist

Post by eekcage » 24 Nov 2008 17:34

time is precious eh.

oh before I meant not to skip the queue being masteradmin, but stop it increasing the playerlimit. i.e - when 1 masteradmin joins the limit is 12+1, = bad. I have solved by not using masters on a queue server. Is this a jfreu VIP thing? and any chances to turn off?

Great code, no rush.

Nico

bodeln
highway camper
highway camper

Post by bodeln » 02 Dec 2008 12:04

Hi.

I really want this plugin but the download url seems to be broken. Is there another mirror? :roll:

Best Regards
BöDELN