[XAseco] Betting Plugin v0.3.5 - WITH MANIALINKS for betting

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

biloudeprovence
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: [XAseco] Betting Plugin v0.3 -- WITH MANIALINKS for betting

Post by biloudeprovence » 03 Aug 2009 11:25

hi vineeth.h

thx a lot for info
now it's good position
GG to your plugin

vineeth.h
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by vineeth.h » 03 Aug 2009 13:21

jeffroselier wrote:GG,

should I put the window of another rate (see below).
How can I do?
Jeffro , i haven't understood your question, but from the pictures you posted below it,i've understood that you would like to place the betting panel on the right side of the screen? If that's the case - "biloudeprovence" has asked the same question just above your post and i've replied to him for that already,please read my answer - above your post.
Owner of lllllNASCAR 80K
Join my server : NASCAR 80K

papic
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: tmuf

Post by papic » 03 Aug 2009 13:38

thx for a plugin

/betoff and /betoff are broken ?

dago
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by dago » 03 Aug 2009 13:55

Very nice upgrade,

Stil dont see a message showing that the coppers are given back if no one accept the bet,but i think they actually are given back.Im thinking that it might scare some players from betting.

Also, just a thought, may be an option to let win the best finish between betters even if he do not finish first.

Nice work

©D
join VITAMINEC
Servermania V 0.98
xaseco 1.10

jeffroselier
road tourist
road tourist

Post by jeffroselier » 03 Aug 2009 16:58

vineeth.h wrote:Some bug updates.download it again please! :)
biloudeprovence wrote:It is possible to place windows Bet on the right of the screen?because my server is in round mod
Yeah .Open the plugin in a editor,and search for all the lines which start with this line:
$xml.= '<manialinks><manialink id and on that line change the value in "<frame posn=-64 ",thenumber -64 to 64 . its the number to change the position on the x-axis,The second number is the position on the y axis,keep changing them till you set it to your need.
biloudeprovence wrote:second question it is possible to change the color of windows BET ??
Yeah, Replace ALL the substyle="BgTitle2" to either substyle="BgTitle3" or substyle="BgTitle1" ,those are the designs available as far as i know.
I changed to 64 and I have nothing displayed, frame off.

so I put 56 on line 158, 674 and 685 and there is good

vineeth.h
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by vineeth.h » 03 Aug 2009 18:57

dago wrote:Stil dont see a message showing that the coppers are given back if no one accept the bet,but i think they actually are given back.Im thinking that it might scare some players from betting.
Dago, i can very clearly see the nobody accepted your bet.Coppers will be refunded message on my server if no one accepts the bet. So i know there's nothing wrong with it.
Like i said in an earlier post,maybe the message is going out of the chatbox even before you can see it because of the various other messages.
And if you're sure they're actually given back,then you can also be sure that the messages are sent in the chatbox since both of those things are done in the same function,so if one is done,the other has to be done.
So maybe you should try disabling all those extra records and infos and team points and other messages that come in the chatbox after a race is over.
Owner of lllllNASCAR 80K

vineeth.h
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by vineeth.h » 03 Aug 2009 19:11

Errors fixed relating to multiple clicks on the panel.
papic wrote:/betoff and /betoff are broken ?
Sorry,small mistake on my part. Fixed now

Please download the file again for the multiple clicks error and /beton and off error.
Owner of lllllNASCAR 80K

dago
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by dago » 03 Aug 2009 19:18

vineeth.h wrote:Dago, i can very clearly see the nobody accepted your bet.Coppers will be refunded message on my server if no one accepts the bet. So i know there's nothing wrong with it.
Like i said in an earlier post,maybe the message is going out of the chatbox even before you can see it because of the various other messages.
And if you're sure they're actually given back,then you can also be sure that the messages are sent in the chatbox since both of those things are done in the same function,so if one is done,the other has to be done.
So maybe you should try disabling all those extra records and infos and team points and other messages that come in the chatbox after a race is over.
Actually the message i see is :

Nobody accepted ©D's bet.No winner for the bet

should i just edit line 576 of your plugin

$data = "Nobody accepted ".stripColors($bplayer->nickname)."'s bet.No winner for the bet";

and add something like : your coppers will be refund ?

I dont know much in php so i prefer to ask.

Thanks for your time

©D
join VITAMINEC
Servermania V 0.98
xaseco 1.10

vineeth.h
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by vineeth.h » 04 Aug 2009 03:30

dago wrote:should i just edit line 576 of your plugin

$data = "Nobody accepted ".stripColors($bplayer->nickname)."'s bet.No winner for the bet";

and add something like : your coppers will be refund ?
Yeah you can do that. In stead of the "No winner for the bet" ,change it to "Your coppers will be refunded."
Owner of lllllNASCAR 80K

ūアξŞでλӤѦ
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by ūアξŞでλӤѦ » 04 Aug 2009 23:51

hi
first thx for this very nice plugin nice work Vineeth

hope everyone is enjoying this plugin as much i do.
Last edited by ūアξŞでλӤѦ on 09 Aug 2009 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
Join My Server[AoD] Mini Madness
Join My Server[AoD] Short + lol

jimos94
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Manialink(s): fun

Post by jimos94 » 06 Aug 2009 01:31

1 Good thing would be to accept the bet more than 1 players. For example You place a bet in your server and 10 people want to race against you because they don't like your plugins :P. Saw it in Glider's betting plugin on fast and it rocks (I don't mean that yours doesn't ^^). His betting plugins rocks anyway. You could also rename the word Cprs Placed to the word Stake. And 1 last thing that you could add is a configuration file that will place the position of the panels. The plugin is becoming really nice, i hope with less bugs/errors, problems generally than before.
http://www.tm-planet.net/ Server hosting, Interviews, Events and more :)

error55o
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF,TM

Post by error55o » 06 Aug 2009 04:26

love it, added to my server (backed up original donate plugin 1st)
Dream the impossible dream
http://e55o.game-host.org/

jeffroselier
road tourist
road tourist

Post by jeffroselier » 06 Aug 2009 05:44

Suggestion:
In the round, leaving the duration of the warm-up to build / accept bets.

How this setting if it exists?

Thank you

vineeth.h
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by vineeth.h » 06 Aug 2009 15:18

jimos94 wrote:1 Good thing would be to accept the bet more than 1 players
Thats the way it already is!!! If you haven't tried it yet,i suggest you do. It can accept as many acceptors as possible.
jeffroselier wrote:In the round, leaving the duration of the warm-up to build / accept bets.
Jeffro you can only bet /accept bets within the $timout and $tiout - both of which are set to 60 seconds and 30 seconds respectively -that means that a person can place a bet within 60 seconds of a new track loading up,and accept a bet within 30 seconds of someone else placing a bet. Upto you to change those values on the top of my plugin to suit your server's needs.
Last edited by vineeth.h on 06 Aug 2009 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of lllllNASCAR 80K

vineeth.h
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by vineeth.h » 06 Aug 2009 15:18

Update v0.3.5
Major Upgrades from the previous version to the new version:

1. Up until the last version Betters/Acceptors had to finish 1st on each track to win the bet.
Now i've upgraded it so that you can finish at any position above the other acceptors to win the bet. :3

The thing about this upgrade is ,as you might have guessed,the server mostly won't make any profit!Since one of the betters/acceptors just has to finish the map once to win the bet!

If you prefer the older version where you have to finish 1st to win the bet,then delete the two forward slashes from line 11
and add two forward slashes in front of line 19

2.Some users were complaining that they couldn't see the "Player <winner> Wins the bet" and the other messages at the end of the race because it was going out of the chatbox too quickly.
Now i've added a box in the bottom right of the screen at the end of every race ,which gives information about the winner of the bet and the total win.

3.To prevent multiple clicking on the Accept button,the panel will dissapear the first time you click on it to accept/reject a bet.

And some other minor error fixes.
This version has been tested EXTENSIVELY from all possible angles,and each and every bug has been fixed. But despite this ,if you find any error ,since it hasn't been tested on modes other than laps, please report it.

Enjoy! :1

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner of lllllNASCAR 80K