3rd anniversary of the Team [OM] , their servers with xaseco

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

jeffroselier
road tourist
road tourist

3rd anniversary of the Team [OM] , their servers with xaseco

Post by jeffroselier » 14 Aug 2009 11:07

Hello,

This little message for all users but for all developers and their xaseco plugins.

I invite you all to come celebrate with us this 3rd anniversary on a server with 100 slots xaseco of course!

I know that this post did not do too its place here, but I Tenai and all members of the Team [OM], thank you, in this way, for all the applications you develop since its last 3 years, and we very much enjoyed.

The server [OM] Team / / 3 years, will be open from Friday 14 August 18.00, Sunday until 16 at night.

It is located in FRA / PACA / BDR
[url]tmtp://#join=om_fullspeed1[/url]

Hoping your visit I wish you all a great weekend.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: 3rd anniversary of the Team [OM] , their servers with xaseco

Post by Xymph » 14 Aug 2009 12:00

jeffroselier wrote:I invite you all to come celebrate with us this 3rd anniversary on a server with 100 slots xaseco of course!

I know that this post did not do too its place here, but I Tenai and all members of the Team [OM], thank you, in this way, for all the applications you develop since its last 3 years, and we very much enjoyed.
Three years? That's weird, the first public release of my Aseco/Rasp -- later renamed XAseco -- happened on Oct 11, 2007... less than two years ago. :P
Thanks for the kind words though.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

jeffroselier
road tourist
road tourist

Re: 3rd anniversary of the Team [OM] , their servers with xaseco

Post by jeffroselier » 14 Aug 2009 13:08

Yes indeed, I turned Aseco forward, and before another name I forgot.