[XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.1.1 (UPDATE)

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

movielord
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMS-TMN-TMNF-TMUF

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 0.9.8 (UPDATE)

Post by movielord » 25 May 2011 16:51

Update done here and all ok, thanks again

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Post by Ant » 25 May 2011 20:15

undef.de wrote: And if you press more then once, then is nothing to see too? External images are always complicated in TM, sometimes they did´nt load (your case) or it was loaded but are not to see (corrupted image), the server does´nt response where the image was located....

Therefor i can´t do anything, it´s outside my influence. I can only tell TM to display some images...
I pressed it loads of times and nothing happened, in the previous version I didn't have this problem though so thats why its strange. Also if no image could be loaded, the last version displayed your custom no screenshot image but this version doesn't do that for some reason. Anyway i'm not too worried about it - just thought i'd let you know about it.

Edit: Sorry, it must have been temporary because its all working fine now (on those same maps too)

soehest
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by soehest » 26 May 2011 07:11

Hi undef.de :-) I am a returning user and starting to find my feet again in the server community :-) I have been engaged in the development of the now discontinued fufi widgets so by logic i am now using this software. Must say i like the work you have put into Records-Eyepiece which i am using on my server. A small problem/request though. I would like to see the old karma widget back into this release. I just tried if it was possible to run both fufi and records eyepiece and this is (of course) not possible as all funtions are used in both plugins. I dislike the tm-karma plugin (there will be more on this in the tm-karma plugin thread) And think the old widget was much better to see how a track rates on the current server. I do know that a lot of people likes the tm-karma plugin but it would be very nice if it was possible to have the option to use the old widget as well :-)

Regards

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma

Post by undef.de » 26 May 2011 07:42

soehest wrote:I am a returning user and starting to find my feet again in the server community :-)
Welcome back. 8)
soehest wrote: I have been engaged in the development of the now discontinued fufi widgets so by logic i am now using this software. Must say i like the work you have put into Records-Eyepiece which i am using on my server. A small problem/request though. I would like to see the old karma widget back into this release. I just tried if it was possible to run both fufi and records eyepiece and this is (of course) not possible as all funtions are used in both plugins. I dislike the tm-karma plugin (there will be more on this in the tm-karma plugin thread) And think the old widget was much better to see how a track rates on the current server. I do know that a lot of people likes the tm-karma plugin but it would be very nice if it was possible to have the option to use the old widget as well :-)
I was asked this many times before too, but i did not include the old-fashion Karma-Widget from the Fufi.Widgets into my Records-Eyepiece, because the TM-Karma.com Plugin is (in my opinion) the best way to get a whole overview over the Track-Karma.

The TM-Karma.com Plugin gets currently the possibility to see the differences between the local and the global votes in the Details-Window. You can see a testing version of this at my testing server.

But if you are a developer too and you are was engaged in the development of the Fufi, you can "extract" the parts of the Fufi-Karma-Widget and make a own Plugin that can be used instead the TM-Karma.com one... :pil ... or give me suggestion about the TM-Karma.com Plugin... :mrgreen:

EDIT: Ah... see your next post at viewtopic.php?p=194370#p194370... just reading it...
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

L3cKy
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by L3cKy » 16 Jun 2011 22:53

Hej undef.

When i use the chat command "/jukebox display" and perform (with the button) "clear entire jukebox" the window disapears and your Maplist (/elist) jumps automatically up on screen.
This is also happen when i unjuke only one Map in the jukebox display window.
How i can prevent this?

PS: This is not happen with /admin cjb or /admin clearjukebox

Greetings

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by undef.de » 18 Jun 2011 18:53

L3cKy wrote:When i use the chat command "/jukebox display" and perform (with the button) "clear entire jukebox" the window disapears and your Maplist (/elist) jumps automatically up on screen.
This is also happen when i unjuke only one Map in the jukebox display window.
How i can prevent this?

PS: This is not happen with /admin cjb or /admin clearjukebox
Yes right... it´s my fail...

If you remove line 3369 till 3378 (in plugin.records_eyepiece.php):

Code: Select all

else if ( ($answer[2] >= -2100) && ($answer[2] <= -2001) ) {

// Refresh on drop track from jukebox (action from plugin.rasp_jukebox.php)

// Turn of the automatic "/jukebox display"
		mainwindow_off($aseco, $player->login);

$widgets .= re_buildTracklistWindow($player->data['RecordsEyepiece']['Window']['Page'], $player);

}
and from 3385 till 3391:

Code: Select all

else if ($answer[2] == 20) {

// Refresh on drop complete jukebox (action from plugin.rasp_jukebox.php)
		$widgets .= re_buildTracklistWindow($player->data['RecordsEyepiece']['Window']['Page'], $player);

}
then this behavior is disabled.

Get fixed in the next release, thanks!

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

L3cKy
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by L3cKy » 19 Jun 2011 12:55

Thanks ... ;)

sotn0r
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMNF

Post by sotn0r » 23 Jun 2011 09:45

hey undef, great work so far.. i am running several servers with records eyepiece and its the best widget framework for tm i have ever seen :)

a question though: is it possible to display the scoretable widgets also in race ? e.g. top donators list, top nations list, etc

savage24x
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMN:ESWC, TMU

Post by savage24x » 23 Jun 2011 14:39

Ok, so I setup manialive and xaseco and eyepiece. the server and xaseco works perfect. when i turn on Manialive fromt the run.bat, the widgets almost fully disappear. I also have the ManiaLiveIntegration from Reaby AND modified the plugin.MLIntegration.php. I only get problems when I turn on ManiaLive. The widgets will come back one by one only if they have to be written to like the Local Records widget if someone gets a record. Help?

P.S. I posted in the right section now Xymph :P
Join my FreeZone!

[server=gravedig24x]FreeZone LOL Fun 2[/server]

TheBigG
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN! TMF

Post by TheBigG » 23 Jun 2011 15:07

sotn0r wrote:hey undef, great work so far.. i am running several servers with records eyepiece and its the best widget framework for tm i have ever seen :)

a question though: is it possible to display the scoretable widgets also in race ? e.g. top donators list, top nations list, etc
if you click on the more rankings button you have all the informations
but i dont think that it is possible to show it the whole time without some changes in the code
savage24x wrote:Ok, so I setup manialive and xaseco and eyepiece. the server and xaseco works perfect. when i turn on Manialive fromt the run.bat, the widgets almost fully disappear. I also have the ManiaLiveIntegration from Reaby AND modified the plugin.MLIntegration.php. I only get problems when I turn on ManiaLive. The widgets will come back one by one only if they have to be written to like the Local Records widget if someone gets a record. Help?

P.S. I posted in the right section now Xymph :P
rejoin on your server than it should be normal

savage24x
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMN:ESWC, TMU

Post by savage24x » 23 Jun 2011 15:28

TheBigG wrote: rejoin on your server than it should be normal
it works now, the idiot i am didnt wait for the next track to load to see em all lol
Join my FreeZone!

[server=gravedig24x]FreeZone LOL Fun 2[/server]

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by undef.de » 23 Jun 2011 16:55

sotn0r wrote:hey undef, great work so far.. i am running several servers with records eyepiece and its the best widget framework for tm i have ever seen :)

As TheBigG already wrote: You can access them over the MoreRanking button and it´s not possible to display them at race state.

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

magaman
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: tmu

Post by magaman » 30 Jun 2011 16:24

Is there a way to make the boxes background from grey o transparent ?

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by undef.de » 30 Jun 2011 17:00

magaman wrote:Is there a way to make the boxes background from grey o transparent ?
Sure, take a look at http://fish.stabb.de/styles/ and search for 'Empty'.

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Kripke
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: tmu
Manialink(s): kripke

Post by Kripke » 30 Jun 2011 18:38

Hi undef

I'm not sure if I found a small bug, but If I add a track on RCP, the tracklist on your tool cannot find the new tracks^^ (with /list can I see all tracks)

I add some tracks from tmx, and your tool can find all the tracks which I added from it >:D

Cheers Kripke
Do you need Coppers? Click here