[XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.1.1 (UPDATE)

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Post Reply
User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by Ant » 19 Oct 2010 19:31

Is It possible to use the play panel with this ?

User avatar
balewi
highway camper
highway camper
Posts: 4
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 10:21
Owned TM-games: TMU
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Beta Testers wanted for Fufi.Widgets replacemen

Post by balewi » 19 Oct 2010 19:34

undef.de wrote:
balewi wrote:Hello!
Really like those plugins, I would also like to try the team's server. Is it possible?
Just released for public, see my first post.

Oh, sorry. Escaped my attention. Thx.
нст вαเєשι

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1339
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by undef.de » 19 Oct 2010 19:35

Ant wrote:Is It possible to use the play panel with this ?
Lots of the places the Play-Panel use are required for some Widgets from the Records-Eyepiece, but if you disable enough of Widgets from the Records-Eyepiece, there is no problem to do that. All Widgets are adjustable in many cases.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by Ant » 19 Oct 2010 19:43

Thanks for the quick reply, i've downloaded this anyway now - i'll look into hacking it about for the play panel but might take a while. The plugin looks very nice anyway man - good work :)

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5703
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by Xymph » 19 Oct 2010 20:28

Looks nice, seems to work fine... mostly. Clickable widgets produce the expected windows, except the Local Records and Live Rankings ones - nothing happens when clicking those (Rounds mode).

Also, while your plugins page looks ok in Firefox 2, its layout is a bit messed up in more modern browsers like FF 3.6 and IE8. :wink:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1339
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by undef.de » 19 Oct 2010 21:26

Xymph wrote:Looks nice, seems to work fine... mostly. Clickable widgets produce the expected windows, except the Local Records and Live Rankings ones - nothing happens when clicking those (Rounds mode).
If no records or ranking are displayed, then the window are not displayed at all... because there is nothing to display. But i really did not test it in Rounds mode, but it should be the same in all Gamemodes.
Xymph wrote: Also, while your plugins page looks ok in Firefox 2, its layout is a bit messed up in more modern browsers like FF 3.6 and IE8. :wink:
Hmmm... not here, looks always the same and correct in Opera 10.63, FF 3.6.10 and IE 8.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5703
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by Xymph » 19 Oct 2010 21:42

undef.de wrote:
Xymph wrote:Looks nice, seems to work fine... mostly. Clickable widgets produce the expected windows, except the Local Records and Live Rankings ones - nothing happens when clicking those (Rounds mode).
If no records or ranking are displayed, then the window are not displayed at all... because there is nothing to display. But i really did not test it in Rounds mode, but it should be the same in all Gamemodes.
Ah, my bad, the one track I looked at indeed didn't have recs. Works fine after a finish.
undef.de wrote:
Xymph wrote:Also, while your plugins page looks ok in Firefox 2, its layout is a bit messed up in more modern browsers like FF 3.6 and IE8.
Hmmm... not here, looks always the same and correct in Opera 10.63, FF 3.6.10 and IE 8.
Try narrowing your window width, then the problem is visible in all browsers (FF2 and Chrome too).
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

User avatar
holzi3441
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 17
Joined: 03 Apr 2009 06:09
Owned TM-games: TMU
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by holzi3441 » 20 Oct 2010 10:52

Good to hear that this great work is now public!!!

But i have a little bit work for you :-) The Live Rankings Widget in Rounds Mode displays the best times, but it should display the actual points like in fufi´s widgets. Normally i turned off Live Rankings in Rounds Mode to have more place for records, but today...

@Xymph: you should make it sticky, its one of the best plugins since a long time and fufi is not here anymore (i think)

User avatar
david_jumper
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 140
Joined: 21 Mar 2009 09:28
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS
Manialink(s): djump
Location: Pforzheim (Germany)
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by david_jumper » 20 Oct 2010 13:32

Thanks alot for the share :)
Will update my version soon.

User avatar
deVt
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 5
Joined: 05 Jul 2009 10:55
Owned TM-games: TMUF , TMNF
Manialink(s): devt
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by deVt » 24 Oct 2010 14:27

Very coool plugin ! Goood Work undef !
I add this plugin to my server : Join BeFree Server
Image

craigb456
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Posts: 27
Joined: 23 Sep 2009 07:00
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by craigb456 » 25 Oct 2010 20:04

Hey great job on the plugin i have noticed the donate and the top nations do not stay updated they seem to stay the same untill xaseco restarts

server = beta zone in usa texas

User avatar
w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1466
Joined: 23 May 2007 07:20
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr
Location: Venray

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by w1lla » 26 Oct 2010 16:42

maybe an addition to this nice plugin.

Make a config or database entry for players that don't want to show the widgets when they join the server. At the moment players need to press F7. Could it be done that when player with id 9 joins he only need to type /ep f7 and it stores his command in the database with an note of not showing the widgets.

with kind regards,

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1339
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by undef.de » 26 Oct 2010 17:12

craigb456 wrote:Hey great job on the plugin i have noticed the donate and the top nations do not stay updated they seem to stay the same untill xaseco restarts

server = beta zone in usa texas
Can´t reproduce this behavior, at my development server the TopDonators and TopNations Widgets at Score refreshed fine after a Map change.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1339
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by undef.de » 26 Oct 2010 17:14

w1lla wrote:maybe an addition to this nice plugin.

Make a config or database entry for players that don't want to show the widgets when they join the server. At the moment players need to press F7. Could it be done that when player with id 9 joins he only need to type /ep f7 and it stores his command in the database with an note of not showing the widgets.
Nice idea... i will include them in the next release. Thanks!
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

User avatar
holzi3441
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 17
Joined: 03 Apr 2009 06:09
Owned TM-games: TMU
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replace

Post by holzi3441 » 26 Oct 2010 17:37

Good idea,

...but please do it with a show/hide button or something like that, because most of the players don´t know or don´t use chat commands.

Post Reply