Zones and Tracks

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

rastafe
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Zones and Tracks

Post by rastafe » 08 Oct 2010 01:46

Hello all.

Again: Im sorry for my bad English (Im helped by google translator).

I have 2 questions:

1. I've seen on some servers that blocked the entry of a particular region or country, as I can do that?.

2. On some servers is disabled the option to download the track and also are not published in Tm-Xchange, it is possible to draw the track some replay made? or no way of getting that track?.

Thanks for any help.

Greetings.

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Re: Zones and Tracks

Post by nocturne » 08 Oct 2010 02:33

1. There's the player access plugin for xaseco.. I forget if it's in the standard distrib, but if not will be on the site's plugin list. Keep in mind you can't use this type of restriction on any type of ranked server.

2. There's a replay->track extractor right in the main toolbox forum, on the first page still I believe.
Chief Janitorial Supervisor of the Let'sRock! TM community : www.LetsRock-TM.com

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 08 Oct 2010 05:59

rastafe wrote:1. I've seen on some servers that blocked the entry of a particular region or country, as I can do that?
Built in since v1.09: http://www.gamers.org/tmn/Features_109.html
rastafe wrote:2. On some servers is disabled the option to download the track and also are not published in Tm-Xchange, it is possible to draw the track some replay made? or no way of getting that track?
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=21420
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

rastafe
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by rastafe » 08 Oct 2010 22:51

tks both for ur answers, i can make that.

Please close topic.