Problems with plugin Neighborhood

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Div
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: United & Nations

Problems with plugin Neighborhood

Post by Div » 13 Oct 2010 11:32

I've installed the xaseco plugin of neighborhood and everything is working. But I found our that one of my server accounts it tmn014. So I added that in the neighborhood file. But when I go ingame I see this: http://trackmaniaunited.webs.com/naamloos.JPG.
As you can see on the picture I added 2 servers. The server with the green ball is the one I'm in now, but I only shows //. And it says the other server is unavailable. What did I do wrong? Do I have to add more to the file than just tmn014?

jamie_macdonald
speed demon
speed demon
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Re: Problems with plugin Neighborhood

Post by jamie_macdonald » 13 Oct 2010 11:37

I will move this to the Xaseco forum, more likely to get help there...

Unfortunately i have not used this plugin so we will have to wait for another to come across the thread,

Good luck :thumbsup:

Div
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: United & Nations

Post by Div » 13 Oct 2010 11:39

Ok ty, we will wait ^^ Been pimpin' my server a lot lately!

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma

Post by undef.de » 17 Oct 2010 15:34

Div wrote:I've installed the xaseco plugin of neighborhood and everything is working. But I found our that one of my server accounts it tmn014. So I added that in the neighborhood file. But when I go ingame I see this: http://trackmaniaunited.webs.com/naamloos.JPG.
As you can see on the picture I added 2 servers. The server with the green ball is the one I'm in now, but I only shows //. And it says the other server is unavailable. What did I do wrong? Do I have to add more to the file than just tmn014?
Did you install this Plugin at both servers and they are both running? And it helps very much if you post your serverneighborhood.xml at the right place: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=23407
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm